CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 833|Reply: 3

[Accesories & Hobbies] What is good smoking or vaping?

[Copy link]
Post time 14-8-2019 09:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Tobacco is the world’s leading cause of preventable death, accounting for around six million deaths each year.
That’s thanks to the cocktail of over 5,000 chemicals in cigarette smoke, of which at least 70 may cause cancer.
E-cigarettes, do not contain tobacco. Instead, they carry a nicotine-containing liquid which is heated into a vapour and inhaled.
The nicotine satisfies the cravings associated with addiction to cigarettes.
It’s not completely harmless but it doesn’t cause serious diseases like cancer – which tobacco does.
Since they arrived on the UK market e-cigarettes have become very popular.
Find more vapes at the https://myecigs.uk
The research so far shows e-cigarettes are far safer than smoking.
Public Health and the have both published reports that reviewed all the evidence, and concluded vaping only carries a fraction of the risk that smoking does.
Earlier this year, a Cancer Research UK-funded study was the first to show evidence that long-term e-cigarette users had far lower levels of key harmful toxins in their bodies than tobacco smokers.
While the nicotine found in e-cigarettes doesn’t cause smoking-related diseases, such as cancers and heart disease, it is addictive.
The best thing for an individual’s health is to quit entirely, but the most important thing is that they stop smoking tobacco.
There’s a common misconception that you can overdose on nicotine by vaping.
But you should actually use your e-cigarette as often as you need to help manage the urges to smoke or, if you want, to wean yourself off nicotine.
Like Nicotine Replacement Therapy, if you do have more nicotine than you’re used to, then you might feel a little nauseous or lightheaded, both of which pass quickly.
If this happens, just reduce the level of nicotine in the e-liquid that you buy, or use the e-cigarette less.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2020 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Smoking is definitely not ok, nicotine is extremely harmful for active, passive and chain smokers. As for the vaping, it depends .. Herb vaporizers and oil cartridges are absolutely safe, I would even say they're healthy. By the way, I quitted smoking exactly due to electronic cigarette Puff Bar .

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2021 04:10 AM | Show all posts
"Smoking is like a legal drug that leads to millions of deaths each year. The trend is getting into a new turn as vape and rick and morty pipe are getting popularity over ordinary cigarettes. The nicotine in these pipes is far less than that of other cigarettes. But you should bear in mind that not every pipe brand is equally reliable. Do some research before getting accustomed to smoking. 

"

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2022 04:16 AM | Show all posts
Fires are very scary. Statistically, they most often happen to people who smoke. Why haven't people realized that smoking is the worst habit? And how many accidents and fires are caused by cigarettes? It's already better to switch to icos, which is safe and certainly can't make a fire in your home. That's what I did by ordering my icos on the https://saudi-arabia-stick.online/ platform. First of all with the help of it I almost quit smoking and now I smoke only it. Secondly: it is much more harmless than regular cigarettes, which attracts me even more!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 01:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.315455 second(s), 30 queries .