You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2019 09:00 AM | Show all posts
semoga tabah

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 09:12 AM | Show all posts
IPOH: Nour Shafinar Harun, the widow of Major Mohd Zahir Armaya, is having mixed emotions about her pregnancy.
On the one hand, she is happy that she is going to have a baby.

On the other, she is sad that she can’t share the good news with her husband.
She said she found out about her pregnancy two days after he was killed in a shooting demonstration at Lok Kawi Camp on Wednesday.

“My friends had been telling me that I looked different and asked whether I was pregnant,” she said.
“I didn’t think so, but I did notice that I had gained some weight, although I had lost appetite lately.
“I then went to see my doctor who also commented on my physical appearance. “She asked whether I was pregnant. I took the pregnancy test, and, alhamdulillah, it was positive.
“But, I haven’t gone to the clinic for further checks yet.
“I don’t really think much about the future now, under the current conditions.”

Earlier, Raja Permaisuri Perak, Tuanku Zara Salim had visited Nour Shafinar and her family at their home in Taman Perpaduan, Ulu Kinta, here.

Tuanku Zara arrived at 12.30pm and spent about half an hour with the family.
Nour Shafinar said Tuanku Zara had advised her to be patient and accept what had happened.
“She told me that I needed to muster up the courage for the sake of my children,” she said.

Nour Shafinar, 31, has three children; a six-month-old baby boy with Zahir, and two from a previous marriage.

She was overcome with emotion and had to pause several times before continuing to speak.
Zahir, 36, died after he was believed to have been accidentally shot during the launch of the Malaysian Fifth Infantry Division and the 13th Malaysian Infantry Brigade exhibition at the Lok Kawi Camp on Sept 4.

The commander of the Special Operations Group 11 (11 GGK) died at 9.20am at Queen Elizabeth 1 Hospital.

Nour Shafinar said she did not blame anyone for the shooting incident, and accepted that it was God’s will.
“It was an accident that happened during training.
“The soldiers are all sharp shooters and they know the risks that they are taking.
“You just never know what’s coming next,” she added.

It was reported yesterday that investigations into the death of Zahir was pointing towards negligence as the cause of the tragedy.

Sabah Police Commissioner Datuk Omar Mammah said the case was being investigated under Section 304A of the Penal Code, and that several individuals would be called in to assist in the investigation.

“So far, investigations appear to lead to negligence, but further investigations will be carried out,” he added.

Omar said 11 individuals, including members of the military involved in the shooting incident, had already been called to provide their statements.
Meanwhile, the state government has announced a contribution of RM25,000 to the family, in appreciation of Zahir’ service and sacrifice in defending the sovereignty of the country.
Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Ahmad Faizal Azumu said he hoped that the small contribution would help to ease the family’s burden.

“The state government prays that Nour Shafinar and her family will remain strong during this difficult time.
“We are always ready to assist the family,” he said in a statement.
The contribution will be handed over to Nour Shafinar tomorrow.

© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 09:13 AM | Show all posts
bless you , Allah bagi rezeki tu.
Insya ALLAH you are strong and capable. Because? He is the MOST BENEFICENT and MERCIFUL.

Semua berlaku tak ada satu pun di luar  pengetahuan-Nya.

semoga kesabaran Puan mendapat  kemudahan tanpa hisab, di sana  kelak.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 09:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kesiannya....besarbya ujian.

Mat Sabu memang bawa bad luck ye

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 09:23 AM | Show all posts
dalam diuji kematian yg trajis..rezeki dia melimpah ruah..hrp diguna dgn bijak..ramai nmpknya tiba2 sepupu tiba2 kakak tersayang menhimpit.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-9-2019 09:32 AM | Show all posts
rospinki replied at 12-9-2019 09:23 AM
dalam diuji kematian yg trajis..rezeki dia melimpah ruah..hrp diguna dgn bijak..ramai nmpknya tiba2  ...

btol. mcm ramai plak watak tak disegani muncul tiba2. klu btol bg support takpe. jgn sekadar menumpang glamour n menumpang reta je. sbb mesti tau balu arwah akan dpt pencen n insurans byk susulan kematian arwah kann

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 09:45 AM | Show all posts
mizruncing replied at 12-9-2019 09:32 AM
btol. mcm ramai plak watak tak disegani muncul tiba2. klu btol bg support takpe. jgn sekadar menum ...

kan...kalau bab duit ni sapa2 pun bekenan..dan2 la watak2 baru muncul..bukan nk buat lawak kesedihan balu..aku pun sedih..tapi taknak la dia dipergunakan sebab mata kelabu. anak2 kecil lagi byk lagi yg perlu masa akan dtg. memandangkan mengkome org tepeng iye? teman tak siyor nk mengata..bior pape ase begaye

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2019 09:49 AM | Show all posts
semoga tabah..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Abang Mat .. pls do sumting..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I tertanya2 dr smlm. Kerusi kuning tu mmg purposely bwk ke rumah sheol or mmg yg asal ada kt umah tu sbb dlm tv smlm nmpk org kat tepi duk kusi biasa jah. Sorry soalan noob

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:28 AM | Show all posts
kes besar yg pesawat tak dikenali melintas malam mh370 tu hilang, pstu tentera udara senyap smpai seminggu pun tkde tindakan pun, takde sorg pegawai tentera minta maaf kerna kesilapan camni  yg melenyapkan peluang 227 anak penumpang dijumpai  semula.

kalu kes cmni, apalah sgt .

patut menteri pertahanan letak jawatan, pegawai2 tentera yg kata pakai peluru hidup tu silap serahkan kepala anda dlm latihan menembak komando, tu lagi bagus..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:36 AM | Show all posts
sedihnyaaaaa......

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mizruncing replied at 12-9-2019 09:32 AM
btol. mcm ramai plak watak tak disegani muncul tiba2. klu btol bg support takpe. jgn sekadar menum ...

Tak byk mana pun..pencen n insurans kena kongsi dgn parents n anak2 arwah dr previous marriage. Askar ada byk bahagian utk parents..tak mcm org gomen yg lain pencen utk isteri saja.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Harap bertabah.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:42 AM | Show all posts
pumpkingirl replied at 12-9-2019 10:36 AM
Tak byk mana pun..pencen n insurans kena kongsi dgn parents n anak2 arwah dr previous marriage. As ...

Sultan Perak bagi RM25,000 kan?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2019 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 12-9-2019 09:21 AM
Kesiannya....besarbya ujian.

Mat Sabu memang bawa bad luck ye

walaupun aku tak suka mat sabu ni...

tapi ni namanya ajal...siapa menteri pun time ni dia tetap akan meninggal dunia...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BlueRose99 replied at 12-9-2019 10:42 AM

Tak tahula..kalau betul alhamdulillah rezeki balu arwah.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BlueRose99 replied at 12-9-2019 10:42 AM

Dgr tv smlm kerajaan perak yg bg..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pumpkingirl replied at 12-9-2019 10:36 AM
Tak byk mana pun..pencen n insurans kena kongsi dgn parents n anak2 arwah dr previous marriage. As ...

Owh..ni bkn 1st wife la ye..tp lawa akak ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.479064 second(s), 44 queries .