Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4374|Reply: 6

[2019] HUSTLERS [JENNIFER LOPEZ, CONSTANCE WU]

[Copy link]
Post time 17-9-2019 10:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by annehuda at 17-9-2019 01:11 PM

HUSTLERS, which is inspired by a viral 2016 New York Magazine article, follows a crew of savvy former strip club employees who band together to turn the tables on their Wall Street clients. Their scheme pays off and the women ride a wave of extravagance, living a life of decadence and glamour. But when greed gets the best of them, friendships are threatened and the law starts closing in.Starringonstance Wu, Jennifer Lopez, Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer, Julia Stiles, Mercedes Ruehl, Trace Lysette, Mette Towley, Madeline Brewer and Frank Whaley.

** tak pasti la citer ni akan ditayangkan ke tak, tp citer ni dapat pujian kt hollywood sana. JLo pun dikatakan layak dpt oscar nom thru this movie. mmg  kritik pun tak sangka jugak, sbb movie ni pasal stripper.  so kritik bajet mcm citer ni pertaruhkan pasal wanita seksi je taaapppii....

hapepun constance wu ni mmg kesian gak sbb movie yg sepatutnye die lead, tp pelakon tambahan plak yg menyerlah (masa movie Crazy Rich Asian, walaupun sheols lg berpengalaman berlakon, skali tu Henry Golding plak yg meletop-letop instead of sheols).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-9-2019 10:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kasi tukaq.kaler kak
Pening.nak.bace

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2019 10:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cardi B mmg stripper pun dulu.. mrnarik

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2019 06:19 AM | Show all posts
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/09/20/malaysia-bans-hit-stripper-movie-039hustlers039
Malaysia bans hit stripper movie 'Hustlers'

• NATION
  • Friday, 20 Sep 2019
    7:18 PM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (AFP): Malaysia has banned the hit Jennifer Lopez (pic) movie "Hustlers", authorities said Friday, criticising the film about strippers as packed with "obscene content" not suitable for cinema-goers in the conservative country.
The star-studded movie -- billed as a female "wolf of wall street" -- is about how New York strippers turned the tables on wealthy businessmen during the financial crisis.

The real-life tale depicts how a group of women resorted to increasingly criminal tactics, such as spiking men's drinks before emptying their bank accounts, as the stock market crash hit strip club receipts.
But Malaysia's Film Censorship Board banned the movie from cinemas, saying it would have to make so many cuts to racy scenes there would be barely anything left to screen.

"This film contains too many scenes with too much excessive obscene content, and is not suitable for public screening," the board's chairman Mohamad Zamberi Abdul Aziz told AFP.
"We can see women's breasts and mens' private parts. There are also erotic dances which are too much, and scenes (with drugs)."
Square Box Pictures, the film's distributor in Malaysia, confirmed the ban in an Instagram post: "We deeply apologise for the inconveniences caused to our beloved followers, fans of the movie, medias and partners."
The film had reportedly been due for release at cinemas Thursday.
It is common for censors in the Muslim-majority country to ban films entirely or cut scenes related to subjects they deem sensitive.
Other films that were banned from Malaysian cinemas include "The Shawshank Redemption" and children's movie "Barney's Great Adventure".
Earlier this year censors cut gay sex scenes from "Rocketman", the movie musical based on the life of British singer Elton John, sparking anger from art critics. -AFP

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... 42EbqLT6g926PRRD.99

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 02:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kena ban ke? Tggu masuk terrarium tv jer la hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2019 11:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-7-2020 05:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by M.M. at 27-7-2020 02:07 PM

Incredible real story about "poor" strippers. You know we all have this impression that they live very hard and they do this because they don't have the other choice. But in fact, they do this 'cause they like it and it is a normal job like the others. And to tell you the truth we need this job more than the others lol. You know once I saw the best strip show ever. One of my friends found online strippers for rent and I understood what strip dance really means. But I think that JLO was the best choice to play in this movie. I guess that if there was someone else the movie wouldn't be as interesting as it is.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073696 second(s), 33 queries .