Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 8494|Reply: 53

Beauty legendary -Elisabeth of Bavaria

[Copy link]
Post time 24-9-2019 12:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Elisabeth of Bavaria (24 December 1837 – 10 September 1898)was Empress of Austria and Queen of Hungary by marriage to Emperor Franz JosephI. She was obsessively concerned with maintaining her youthful figure and beauty,which were already legendary during her life. At 172 cm (5 feet 8 inches),Elisabeth was unusually tall. Even after four pregnancies she maintained herweight at approximately 50 kg (110 pounds, 7 st 12 lbs) for the rest of herlife. She achieved this through fasting and exercise, such as gymnastics andriding. She only had the juice of half-raw beefsteaks squeezed into a thinsoup, or else adhered to a diet of milk and eggs. Elisabeth emphasised practiceof "tight-lacing" corsets. she reduced her waist to 40 cm (16 inches)in circumference.

her clothing from this time until her death still measured only 18 1/2 – 191/2 inches around the waist, She developed a horror of fat women andtransmitted this attitude to her youngest daughter, who was terrified when, asa little girl, she first met Queen Victoria.She followed latest fashion, preferring simple,monochromatic riding habit-like attire.[15] She never wore petticoats or any other"underlinen", as they added bulk, and was often literally sewn intoher clothes, to bypass waistbands, creases, and wrinkles and to furtheremphasize the "waspwaist" that became her hallmark.[16]

Every castle she lived in wasequipped with a gymnasium,mats and balance beams were installed in her bedchamberso that she could practise his villa fitted with gigantic mirrors so that shecould correct every movement and position. She took up fencing in her50s with equal discipline. A fervent horsewoman, she rode every day for hourson end, becoming probably the world's best, as well as best-known, femaleequestrian at the time,weighing herself up to three times a day. She regularlytook steam baths to prevent weight gain.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-9-2019 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by puteribaya at 24-9-2019 12:32 PM

Daily care of her abundant and extremely long hair, which in time turned from the dark blonde of her youth to chestnut brunette, took at least three hours.Her hair was so long and heavy the hairdresse Feifalik was forbidden to wear rings and required to wear white gloves; after hours of dressing, braiding, and pinning up the Empress' tresses, the hairs that fell out had to be presented in a silver bowl to her reproachful empress for inspection. When her hair was washed with a combination of eggs and cognac once every two weeks, all activities and obligations were cancelled for that day. Hairdressing takes almost two hours, she said, and while my hair is busy, my mind stays idle. I am afraid that my mind escapes through the hair and onto the fingers of my hairdresser. Hence my headache afterwards. The Empress sat at a table which was moved to the middle of the room and covered with a white cloth. She was shrouded in a white, laced peignoir, her hair, unfastened and reaching to the floor, enfolded her entire body.Elisabeth used cosmetics and perfume sparingly.She favor "Crème Céleste" (compounded from white wax, spermaceti (sperm whale), sweet almond oil, and rosewater.Her night and bedtime rituals were just as demanding. Elisabeth slept without a pillow on a metal bedstead, which she believed was better for retaining and maintaining her upright posture; either raw veal or crushed strawberries lined her nightly leather facial mask.She was heavily massaged, and often slept with cloths soaked in either violet- or cider-vinegar above her hips to preserve her slim waist; her neck was wrapped with cloths soaked in Kummerfeld-toned washing water.To further preserve her skin tone, she took both a cold shower every morning and an olive-oil bath in the evening.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2019 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Elisabeth was an emotionally complex woman, and perhaps of her Wittelsbach lineage (the best-known member of the family being her favorite cousin, the eccentric Ludwig II of Bavaria),[22] she was interested in the treatment of the mentally ill. In 1871, when the Emperor asked her what she would like as a gift for her Saint's Day, she listed a young tiger and a medallion, but: "...a fully equipped lunatic asylum would please me most".[ "Children are the curse of a woman, for when they come, they drive away Beauty, which is the best gift of the gods
In 1889 Elisabeth's life was shattered by the death of her only son Rudolf, who was found dead together with his young lover Baroness Mary Vetsera, in what was suspected to be a murder-suicide on Rudolf's part. The scandal was known as the Mayerling Incident after the location of Rudolf's hunting lodge in Lower Austria, where they were found.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 01:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
When i think, i shld step down fm HML, korang keluar dgn thread best. Oh u guys are awesome

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 02:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Giler la dia punya routines.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2019 02:19 PM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 24-9-2019 01:11 PM
When i think, i shld step down fm HML, korang keluar dgn thread best. Oh u guys are awesome:loveline ...

ehh sawan apa Mak Nora.royan nih...x de maknanyer..you re still the HML legend..mana bole lawan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-9-2019 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Weller replied at 24-9-2019 02:00 PM
Giler la dia punya routines.....

confirm x leh tiru..dia kan mental...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 07:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Die punye routine

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2019 07:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Amboiii sis daily routines nya tu mcm too much je. Mcm her world revolves around beauty je adoi. Aku pun dulu guna olive oil untuk skin tapi dah stop sebab dah ada routine yg ngam dengan kulit saya yg combination+big pores ni. Dah licin kulit and pores pun mengecil. Eh sorry OT. Tapi rambut dia lebat. Thanks to 3 hours of grooming lah ye.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 07:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Panjangnya rambut dia....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 07:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dahsyatnya rutin dia....
Tak termampu....pinggang maintain 18-19.5 inci...pinggang budak 5 tahun pun dah 21-22 inci

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 07:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lagi please... Nak gambar lagi boleh..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 07:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tweety_Senrose replied at 24-9-2019 07:31 PM
Amboiii sis daily routines nya tu mcm too much je. Mcm her world revolves around beauty je adoi. Aku ...

guna prduct apa sis..i pun mslh big pores

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 08:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pinggang 18 inci.... Walawehhhh... Kerengga ke apa?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 08:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
first baca terbayang si elizabeth bathory.. rupanya elisabeth of bavaria. my goodness dia punya routine. Kita yg 10 steps ni pun terkial2 nak buat..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 08:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau iol rutin macam ni alamatnye tak makan la iol anak beranak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2019 10:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My gosh.. Btl2 menjaga nih.. Nk dandan rambut je dekat 2 jam! Belum Lagy nk dress n makeup. Ai pegi salun pn mati kutu kalo lama2 nih.

Tp acik Elizabeth ni mmg cun. Ai imagine mesti kulit tangan dia lembut je mcm baby

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2019 10:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by joy_ah at 24-9-2019 10:47 PM

Maka benarlah fairy tales who is the fairest of them all, segala fairy tales queen yg sgt cantik tp mental. She lives in the same era dgn adik beradik Grimm dari German yg tulis legend snow white, cinderella, rapunzel, sleeping beauty etc.

Bavaria adalah sbhgian dr german  dan austria cakap german

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2019 09:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tweety_Senrose replied at 24-9-2019 07:31 PM
Amboiii sis daily routines nya tu mcm too much je. Mcm her world revolves around beauty je adoi. Aku ...

Dia queen noks. Apa sgt la yg dia nak fikirkan selain melawa. Oh i wish i m a queen.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2019 09:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
One of the longest serving empress of Austria. N dia bukanlah all about beauty. Pandai diplomattic juge

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 04:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.130891 second(s), 48 queries .