Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4771|Reply: 6

Mobile App and Web Analytics Dashboard Developer in Melaka

[Copy link]
Post time 14-10-2019 04:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kia_picanto at 15-10-2019 06:32 AM

Mobile App and Web Analytics Dashboard developer

We are currently seeking an enthusiastic mobile app & analytics developer to develop Health Monitoring and Analytics system. The candidate is responsible for designing, coding and modifying app and web analytic system engines, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.  Candidate must have a basic understanding in privacy  and Internet of Things.

In terms of skills, candidate should have prior experience in cloud-based mobile apps development with web analytic tool in Java and javascript. Experience in working with PHP and MySQL is a must.

FULLTIME Freelancer (& NOT attached to other company) is encouraged to apply.

Project duration : 8-10 months.
Kindly send your CV to:
Dr Syarulnaziah Anawar (syarulnaziah@utem.edu.my) before 30th October 2019

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-10-2019 06:22 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kia_picanto at 15-10-2019 06:32 AM

correction: We are seeking a full time freelance programmer who is not attached to other company. TQ!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2020 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your proposal but I've already been dealing with this vuejs development company. They offer various services, not only Vuejs developing. Go and check their services if you are interested in web solutions.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2020 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Agile Solutions is a global software and mobile app development company with its base in Qatar. We provide expert solutions trusted by the best minds in the industry. Our smart working skills emboldened with technology ensure that all of our clients remain not just happy but also loyal. A client trusts us only when they realise that the way of our working follows a clinical and professional route that helps them immensely.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2020 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Hello. I plan to launch a second online store, and I was recommended to use Computools for this - one of the best software development company. I opened my first online store on 2017. Many famous e-commerce business owners are migrating to this software development company. For my online store, I needed the development of an individual theme and design. You can find a lot of helpful information on their website

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2020 04:03 PM | Show all posts
essay writingservice boasts in having an exceptional team of experiencedonline bestdissertation writing services UK hence the reason we areconfident that when you come to us saying ‘write my paper for me’ or ‘thesis writingservices’ We must provide you with the best assignment in adifferent way which you expect from us. experienced experts to write the paperfor you. Whether you need to buy dissertation online, assignmentwriting service, research paper help, online assignment writingservice, personal courseworkwriting service or any other type of custom writing help, youcan count on our experts to assist you.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-2-2021 08:08 PM | Show all posts
If you still need someone to work with, you can contact my IT Partnet  https://itmaster-soft.com/en/ecommerce-development-services Real professionals!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.571570 second(s), 33 queries .