Post time 27-10-2019 09:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 27-10-2019 12:01 PM
Back to back The Voice battles without Adam

Tak lengkap bila tak ada adam...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-10-2019 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Foxey replied at 24-10-2019 08:18 PM
Fox baru layan episode 1. Totally different from what i expected, from all the books i read be ...

Memang lain, kaka Foxey...jauh lari

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2019 09:46 PM | Show all posts
royaldanish replied at 27-10-2019 08:28 PM
Tak lengkap bila tak ada adam...

Takde eye candy dah...Blake pun cam lost

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2019 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Nonton GV

Naqiu, reminds me watching Tomok live final One in A Million

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2019 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Monday Movie Marathon- Lake Placid movies back to back top mata...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2019 11:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 27-10-2019 09:45 PM
Memang lain, kaka Foxey...jauh lari

Scary la mod Seri. Fox ni dahla scaredy-cat. Tapi apa boleh buat, dah tengok habis episod 1, curious nak tahu what happened next. So, gagahkan juga tengok episodes 2 and 3, siap ajak my sis. Then she scolded me for getting her into this, cos she is also a scaredy-cat. Siap cakap, let's not watch anymore. Tapi still, curious lah. So, nonton with caution, just in case Lucy tetiba muncul.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-10-2019 12:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
LinguaFranca replied at 26-10-2019 05:02 PM
TGWTDT best sangat. Rooney Mara as [ ...

The Girl With In The Spider's Web tu ada in queue nak tengok nanti. Tapi yeah, disappointed Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara tak berlakon. Then again, this book wasn't written by Stieg Larsson, so perhaps they want to differentiate that.

Yeah, i was looking for the two movies tu, i didn't know they are the Swedish versions. But interesting lah. Where did you watch them Swedish versions ni? I don't have netflix, so i might have to look for them online la kot.

Thanks for the suggestion ya.

By the way, ada sorang lagi Swedish author perempuan yang i suka gak baca buku2 dia, i forgot the name though. Do you enjoy reading or you prefer to watch movies based on the novel je?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2019 12:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Semalam start nonton Korean variety show 3 meal a day - mountain village. Tengok dorang masak macam senang je. Dorang buat radish kimchi pun nampak mudah. The first guest was Jung Woo Sung.

Baru tengok 3 episodes. Ada 7 more to go.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2019 12:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Movie fav anak moana.. Lagu shininggg shiningggg..hri2 psang dlm kereta..

Bru lepas tgk revenge of the pontianak,  fazura n remy, baru lagi movie ni dh masuk netflix.. Xbest..siap ada scene ngesex laki bini.. Hurmmm

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2019 09:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Last movie I tengok kat panggung is The Joker. Very disturbing. 5 minutes into the movie pun dah rasa nak tarik2 tudung, pastu jerit keluar panggung sambil kedua-dua tangan ke atas

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2019 11:00 PM | Show all posts
sejak minggu lepas, sebelum tido ai layan siri Hungarian Folk Tales.
Lantaklah jln cerita tipikal kisah dongeng putera puteri raja, ahli sihir, dewi kayangan, hewan/manusia jelmaan dsb.
Gabungan suara pencerita, animasi berdasarkan seni lukis Hungary, muzik tradisi berjaya membuatkan ai dibuai mimpi. Disney who?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4IHjMTbstJlt5vO181UWEQ/videos

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2019 11:05 AM | Show all posts
aleX-S replied at 25-10-2019 01:58 PM
I listened to audiobook casanova vol.1. Narrator dia....benedict cumberbatch youuuu. Dalam sherloc ...

selalu tertanya2 apa yg bestnya audio book ni
sampaikan grammy awards pun ade kategori utk audio book ni
suara plk mmg bkn calang2 celebrity

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2019 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Kenangan Ceylon @ astro Prima

Sambil tunggu servis kereta, lepak rest area

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2019 01:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Uik. Kisah Orang Minyak pula. Bolat mata

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2019 09:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Latest mama tonton Terminator: Dark fate .. mcm biasalah terminator ni.. cycle nya camtu lah.. kali ni byk jugaklah funny element .. Arnold pun blh tahan lawak jugaklah w/pun dlm serius tu.. my boys memang suka cerita aksi camni.. mama suka tgk Grace (Mackenzie Davis) berlakon dlm filem ni.. wow sgt.. plus dgn ketinggiannya tu..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2019 10:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baru lak iols teringat pasal cite. Nak nonton ni kena open minded sikit kisah mengenai two angels. One is a good angel that ended up bekerja dri 'bawah' because of his good nature while the other one is a bad angel, basically fallen angel. Story wise, nothing remarkable, what makes it good is the chemistry between the actors. They really leave a lasting impression on me . Iols tau dia bukanlah story yg leave u with questions about life philosophy or whatnot, Iols just want share this because how enjoyable it was watching this

This fantasy series sees fussy angel Aziraphale and loose-living demon Crowley team up to form an unlikely duo. The two have become overly fond of life on Earth, and they are forced into forming an alliance in an attempt to stop the approaching Armageddon. To do that, they have to find the missing Antichrist, an 11-year-old boy who is unaware that he is meant to bring the end of days upon humanity. Michael Sheen, David Tennant and Jon Hamm star in the series, which is based on the book of the same name by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-10-2019 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Foxey replied at 28-10-2019 12:02 PM
The Girl With In The Spider's Web tu ada in queue nak tengok nanti. Tapi yeah, disappointed Daniel ...
Do you enjoy reading or you prefer to watch movies based on the novel je?
I enjoy reading novels from a very young age i.e sekolah rendah. And I do watch movies adapted from novels. Sometimes the movies got it right i.e the character and plot are just like what I imagine them would be in the novels, or close enough. Contohnya filem Lisbeth Salander nilah.

But, sometimes... boy, did the filmmaker got it way off. Contohnya... I like the Jack Reacher series by the author Lee Child. I have read all the books and there are more than 20 Reacher novels! And Reacher in the novels is described as six foot five, with a fifty inch chest and weighing somewhere between 210 and 250 pounds. He has ice-blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. So basically he is a blonde giant. Like a viking. And in my mind he should look something like this:

And who played Reacher in the movies?! Yes, none other than Tom Cruise who has dark hair and is 5ft 7in tall. Imagine my disappointment. The movies were okay, as Tom Cruise is a very talented actor and the plot stayed close to that in the novel, but, I just couldn't get over the disparity in physical characteristics of novel Reacher and film Reacher.   

Sorry... termeroyan pulak huuhuuu...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2019 09:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Entah mengapa malam dipavali aritu banyak filem seram. Yang lain dah beberapa kali tengok. Tiga tajuk ni yang menarik.

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2019 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Rasa macam nak heret pulak anak-anak tengok movie malam nih. Boleh suggest tak movie happening? No 18sx please   .. Duyong dan dugong akak tak boleh cerna lagi movie heavy-heavy nih.

Akak terfikir dua ni, mana satu best.. kalu korang dah tengok lah..
1. Mary
2. Pusaka

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-11-2019 01:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ReginaGeorge replied at 2-11-2019 12:03 PM
Rasa macam nak heret pulak anak-anak tengok movie malam nih. Boleh suggest tak movie happening? No 1 ...

Terminator dah?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 11:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.146220 second(s), 44 queries .