Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3204|Reply: 5

[Lain-Lain] The Walking Dead Movie

[Copy link]
Post time 23-10-2019 12:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by manjalara_01 at 23-10-2019 12:52 PM

(season 10 TWD poster 2019)

Andrew Lincoln’s final appearance on the hit series The Walking Dead, the character of Rick Grimes is mortally wounded and last seen being flown away by helicopter to an unknown destination. Soon, fans will discover where Rick was taken and what he faces in a new corner of the apocalypse — only on the silver screen.

“We believe this is a world and narrative with many possibilities and opportunities for character development and we’re excited to expand the series into a franchise that can live across multiple formats,” David Madden, president of original programming for AMC, SundanceTV and AMC Studios said when the film was first announced. “For many years, fans have talked about things in the apocalypse they want to see and now we have an opportunity to explore those stories, beginning with the character who started it all, Rick Grimes.”

The film will be the first in a series of AMC Studios Original Films, starring Andrew Lincoln and written by Scott M. Gimple, Chief Content Officer for The Walking Dead Universe.
[size=1.125em]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2019 02:02 PM | Show all posts
wooot woooot....hakak tunggu...peberet show hakak ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2019 02:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wow movie pulak. Mmg tertanya2 knp Rick kene kidnap nak di bawak ke mana.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2019 03:14 PM | Show all posts
best ke??? TWD series da muak tengok....storyline tah pape.... Z Nation lagi best....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2019 03:39 PM | Show all posts
I like this series. It is a pity that the film will not be released soon. I want to buy a projector now. I want to buy a projector now. I saw this with my friends. They have a separate room for viewing. It looks cool but expensive( I want to take something reliable but average in price. I choose between BenQ HT1075 vs BenQ W1070 now, read more info here. The characteristics are approximately the same. The latitude of the screen is adjustable. Do you think this is a good choice? Has anyone tried these?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2019 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 23-10-2019 05:01 PM
lililen replied at 23-10-2019 02:25 PM
Wow movie pulak. Mmg tertanya2 knp Rick kene kidnap nak di bawak ke mana.

Setahu manja versi movie akan ade Trilogy. Akan ade 3 team ni bersatu. One of it dipanggil Commonwealth lg satu The New World Order..haha..Then kite akan tahu Rick pegi mana, maggie akan muncul balik dlm season 10. Cast baru lain dlm season 10 ni Thora Birch..

So far manja baru habis tgk season 4. Terminat balik sbb tgh main game Our World The Walking Dead. Kalau u all minat sila la install kat google play. Kena join team baru senang nk level up. Hebat muke2 sebijik..same.Menarik jgk game ni. Bile u dpt flare gun, u tembak then member2 group u bleh dtg at your place utk bunuh2 zombie. Same thing bile meember2 lain tembak flare gun u akan dpt pegi travel ke location they all. Bile dpt level up dpt la naik motor Daryl..so from your place u dpt gi jauh skit..around your area tp utk 3 hari je la..fun game.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072006 second(s), 31 queries .