Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5145|Reply: 17

Sony A6000 VS. Canon EOS M50 in 2019

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-11-2019 11:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by DasmakFarbin at 17-11-2019 09:20 PM

I’m looking for a camera to use manly just for images, Im planing to take it for traveling and just daily use. I’ll be going to South Korea in a week and I’m planning to use it heavily over the summer when I get back from my trip.
I’ve done a fair bit of research and I just can’t decided which one is “better” , mainly the huge factor being that the A6000 is much much older than the M50 and I’m worried as it would be my first mirrorless camera, and also battery life disadvantage for the M50 over the A6000. Currently where I am, there is a sale going on and both cameras are the exactly the same price, 899NZD.
Which one would you prefer or recommend?whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-12-2019 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ryaansao at 22-1-2020 04:58 PM

The A6000 has been around for a long time yet it still manages to top the bestseller list every year thanks to its reduced price. Despite its age, it offers good image quality and autofocus performance by today’s standards. Personally I think its weakest point is usability: it is not as straightforward as the Canon and the menu system in particular is quite confusing.

The M50, like most of its siblings in the M series, is well-designed and very easy to use thanks to more modern features such as the touch screen. It boasts good characteristics and perhaps the only real negative is that some features like 4K video are limited.

mywifiext

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2020 03:40 PM | Show all posts
The a6000 comes with very nice technology. With 179 phase and 20+ contrast detection points, it is a perfect device for taking out on your excursions but if you want to have better low light sensitivity then you should go with Canon.

www.routerlogin.net | netgear R6220 Setup

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2020 06:39 AM | Show all posts
Our team will provide you with a high-end solution for complex and irritating setup problems in netgear extender login. Just buzz on our toll-free number 1-866-606-3055.
https://wifiextassist.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2020 08:04 PM | Show all posts
For Netgear Extender setup you just need to follow few simple steps. At any point, if you need any technical assistance then you can contact our certified technicians. We will resolve the issue for you.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2020 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by davidcarter at 21-3-2020 10:41 AM

Mywifiext WiFi Extender setup steps to configure enhances your WiFi signal. ... 18666063055  now to talk to the best-in-class Netgear  for .

https://mywifiext-net.support/netgear-extender-setup/
https://mywifiext-net.support/

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-4-2020 12:09 AM | Show all posts
I am with Sony A6000 always the pixels a re superb in this lens.

www.routerlogin.net setup

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2020 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Router login IP incorrectly is one of the critical errors in the Netgear router. You may find this error because of using old Netgear router firmware or might be routerlogin.net not working properly. So, feel free to get in touch with our best technical support team through 1-888-957-6174 and get instant solutions for all your Netgear device's wireless or wired troubles.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-5-2020 07:24 PM | Show all posts
aaronmmaurer replied at 23-1-2020 08:04 PM
For Netgear Extender setup you just need to follow few simple steps. At any point, if you need any t ...

Once the extender is connected youcan open a browser and type the site address which will take you tomywifiext.net. After getting your Netgear wifi range extender you can go to mywifiext and see the instructions to setup your extender there.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2020 07:26 PM | Show all posts
mywifiext is a local web site designed to configure the Netgear wifi range extenders. Sometimes you might experience some issues on mywifiext the common one is because your browser is not updated.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2020 07:27 PM | Show all posts
to easily setup wifi and get Netgear extender support visit- mywifiext

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2020 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Don't know how to set up a Netgear router? We are here to help you. Just go through the website and complete your router login setup.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2020 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by karl1 at 4-7-2020 04:33 PM

I had the M50 and I bought the A6000 just recently. I mostly photograph humans and pets. There's quite a different experience with those cameras. I'll be sticking to the A6000 in the end. My key reasons don't even directly apply to the M50 vs. the A6000. It has more to do with companies like Canon and Sony.

I have more faith in Sony as opposed to Canon, to give me what I want in the future. Canon seems rather committed to restricting the characteristics of its cameras. Where as Sony is more than happy to throw away everything they have at theirs. When I get more into photography, I intend to buy a good bit of lenses and accessories. And I just didn't want to invest in a Canon system that I don't believe very much

However both the A6000 and the M50 are great cameras. On both, the AF is fairly close. When tracking subjects the A6000 seems a bit faster. But they are so close that if you notice any differences it probably comes down to the lens more than the camera body. I like the grip on the A6000 more. The layout and the design of the menu buttons are so different. The Canon has a better structure, so finding stuff is easier. But there are more options on the Sony. This is always a personal opinion, I don't mind either. On the M50, 1080p looked better, but I'm not doing a ton of video and the A6000 doesn't look bad. The M50 might not have 4 K, as well. Colors on the M50 are better but to me the A6000 looks sharper.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2020 07:37 PM | Show all posts
I am working on the routerlogin. IF you are facing troubleshooting issues in your router or want to take help from experts. Follow us we will assist you and also help you throughout your difficulties. here you can move Netgear Router Troubleshooting for more information.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2020 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Both camera under consideration have a sensor with sufficiently fast read out times for moving pictures. the M50 provides a higher video resolution than the A6000. It can shoot video footage at 4k/24p while Sony is limited to 1080/60p.
But I would prefer a Sony since the photo quality a bit more sharp than Canon. but both are worth it

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2020 04:10 PM | Show all posts
We are the best Routerlogin.net or wifi extender setup service providers who provides various kinds of WiFi setup services. If you face any trouble while Netgear Router setup or 192.168.1.1 then you can contact our experienced experts for instant help.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2020 06:00 PM | Show all posts
netgear_ext replied at 26-8-2020 04:10 PM
We are the best Routerlogin.net or wifi extender setup service providers who provides various kinds  ...

When you get a Netgear wifi range extender at mywifiext.net youface the question that what ismywifiext?Mywifiext is the web sitewhich is designed specially to configure the Netgear wifi range extender.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2020 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes one has to face the errors like mywifiext.net  not working, while setting up the Netgear wifi range extender at mywifiext  web site. You can contact the customer support and get the required help.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088473 second(s), 46 queries .