Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2491|Reply: 3

Kitchen Helper

[Copy link]
Post time 19-11-2019 11:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Kitchen Helper
Job description:  -   Responsible for keeping the floor area neat.

-   Keep everythingin kitchen areas clean and sanitized. They wash the tables, utensils, cabinets                      and equipment in the kitchen that are used for food preparation.
     -   To get rid of thetrash on a regular basis. They replace garbage bags after the garbage is thrownand
          wash it too to make it clean and free from odor.
     -   Do foodpreparation. They work together with the cooks in preparing meals.
     -   Assist the otherkitchen staff in unloading shipment of foods and supplies that are needed inthe
         kitchen.
                             -  Kept everything in the kitchen in order. Theyneed to pile the pans, pots and other kitchen utensils                                  properly for ease in cooking.

* This company is looking for Malay

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-2-2020 03:25 PM | Show all posts
I believe, you don't need a kitchen helper, but a new Air Fryer!

An air fryer is a popular kitchen appliance used to make fried foods such as meat, pastries and potato chips. It works by circulating hot air around the food to produce a crunchy, crispy exterior.
This also results in a chemical reaction known as the Maillard effect, which occurs between an amino acid and a reducing sugar in the presence of heat. It leads to alterations in the color and flavor of foods

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2020 03:45 PM | Show all posts
The Air Fryer is an essential component in your kitchen, in case you want to attract your customers with healthy and nutritious food. On the market there are many Air fryers which can replace the human job. Most of the Air Fryers are powerful, fast and qualitative. As for me I found the best Air Fryer which makes my life considerably easier.  I admit, that in a restaurant one Air fryer won’t be enough.  So you can start with two Air Fryers presented on homegenerosity.com. Trust me your happiness won’t have limits after buying them.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2020 03:57 PM | Show all posts
writersare competent and are aware of the significance of submitting impressive dissertationwriting help. In order to ensure that the UKassignment help submitted to students meets the expectations,all the papers that are written by our writers are audited by the qualitydepartment prior to them been emailed to students. In particular, it can bestated that the quality check process entails the plagiarism scanning in orderto ensure that the work is 100% original, proofreading, and formatting ofthe onlineassignment help among other aspects ;like buycoursework. Check reviews MHRwriter review

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059992 second(s), 30 queries .