CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 13518|Reply: 23

All About Amsterdam, Netherlands (Part 2)

[Copy link]
Post time 7-2-2020 06:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
I bukak Part 2 sbb benang lama dah katup.

I plan nk pegi Amsterdam lagi. Tak puas berjalan & byk lg tpt tak sempat explore. 1st visit i pegi Jun 2018 with my family. Kitorang sewa kereta & drive kat sana. Tak byk tpt kitorang pegi. Sempat pegi Zaanse Schans & ronda2 city. Kebetulan hotel kitorang just a walking distsnce je ke Red Light District yg famous tu.. Sempatlah buat 2 trip, trip dgn hubby (tgk2 Sex Museum & jln2 Red Light District). Dgn anak2 kitorang explore museum lain.

For me, mmg Amsterdam ni antara tpt yg best nak explore. Nk tgk tulip, masa i pegi dah habis musim. So now my hubby suggest i utk repeat Amsterdam with my friend pula. For sure i akan guna public transport. Nak drive,  i malas la pulak and parking kat sana mmg very limited.

Kali ni i nak pegi Giethoorn, nak tgk tulip. Nak santai2 dgn kwn.  So now i tgh prepare itinerary. Yg best hubby i kata dia akan fully sponsored my trip.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-2-2020 06:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by farlis at 7-2-2020 06:55 PM

Serba ringkas berkenaan Amsterdam: i amik dr benang 1.
Nanti ada info tambahan i edit dan tambah.

Amsterdam is the capital city of the Netherlands. It is known throughout the world as one of the greatest small cities in the world. It lies on the banks of two rivers, the Amstel and IJ, and from its canals to the world famous museums and historical sights, Amsterdam has long been considered as one of the most romantic and wonderful cities in the whole continent of Europe.
Established in the later 12th century as a small fishing village on the banks of the Amstel River, Amsterdam has one of the largest historic city centers in Europe. One of the focal point of interest in this city is the Golden Age of Netherlands that dates largely from the 17th century. It was noted that at this time, a row of concentric, semi-circular canals were built around the older city center, but this establishment still defines the city抯 layout and appearance today. Amsterdam now has fine houses and mansions that are situated along the canals. Most of these houses and mansions are lived in, while others are now offices and public buildings.

The City Government
Amsterdam, as all Dutch municipalities, is governed by a mayor, his wethouders (aldermen), and the municipal council. Nevertheless, the city is subdivided into fifteen stadsdelen (boroughs), which is a system implemented in the 1980s to improve local governance. The establishment of this system is what sets Amsterdam unique from other Dutch municipalities. The stadsdelen are said to be responsible for a number of activities that previously had been governed and managed by the central city. Fourteen of these have their respective council, which is chosen by a popular election. Westerpoort, the fifteenth, covers the harbour of the city and has very few inhabitants. It is also governed by the central municipal council.

The Language
When it comes to language, many of the people in Amsterdam are proud of the fact that just about everyone speaks English. Although many also speak German and French, it is worth noting that in this capital city of Netherlands, it is a tradition that if you are English speaking, then speak English, unless you speak Dutch too because you are more likely to offend than do anyone a favor by trying out your French or German.
There is a common misconception in the language of Amsterdam; one of those is that Dutch is very close to German. The truth is, they are not mutually intelligible: Dutch people have to learn German at school, and in general they speak better English than German. However, Dutch and German are similar in the same sort of way that French and Italian are similar.
The Weather
In Amsterdam, the typical weather ranges from a little around freezing in the depths of winter to typically pleasant sunny days of 20 to 25 degrees Celsius in the summer. There is also a little snow during the winter season. Furthermore, the spring and autumn are pleasant in Amsterdam; however these seasons can be wet, with 100+ mm of rain per month.

Safety and Health
Amsterdam is a safe city, thus there is nothing really to fear from walking in any part of the city. It has been noted that even in the red-light district around the Oude Kerk, tourists are always spotted wandering around. However, as in any large cities in other parts of the world, you should beware of pick pockets. And, don抰 try to photograph the women in the red-light district for that would be risky. In terms of water, the water from taps is perfectly drinkable. More on!

HOT SEARCHES
Africa   Amsterdam   Asia   Desert Stories   europe   France   India   Moscow   Netherlands   News   Nicaragua   Travel   travelstory World news   US   world   
www.globalplanet.nl

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2020 07:33 PM | Show all posts
ada tempat makan yg halal and reasonably price tak?
kedai2 ereb kt situ agak mahal sket.
masa pg market tu ada jugak ayam golek murah but weekend jelah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2020 10:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Waktu i pegi agak susah nk jumpa halal.. But latest ni i x sure plak. Kitorang jumpa maggi halal dkt Zaanse Schans.. Tgh sejuk2, mmg sedap la bedal megi kat sana..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2020 11:12 PM | Show all posts
i pi amsterdam tahun lepas may.mmg saja dtg time tu nk tengok tulip kt giethoon. tp i pun pi gak zaanse zans volendam the hague. i ada gak amik hop on hop off coyntryside utk tengok windmill, cheese farm n dutch village. i rasa best naik hop on hop off sbb jimat masa tak terkejar2 public transport. dlm sehari byk tempat bole cover.

i pun sempat pi paris n brussel naik train je dr amsterdam. brussel tu day trip je amik hop on hop off gak sehari dpt cover byk tempat gak. paris i terkilan tk dpt cover byk tempat sbb guna public transport.nk cari stesesn pun kadang sesat dh buang masa.

oh by the way i terserempak dgn juliana ibrahim pengacara n pelakon.dia dah dok sana ikut husben org nethelands. still kecik comel je

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2020 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Iols g Ams time winter last year.. sumpah tak selesa nk berjalan..
dgn hujannye.. makanan halal x susah pun nk cari,
byk je kedai2 arab kt area Royal Palace tu...
harga so..so.... tp portion blh share 2 org...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-2-2020 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Hujung tahun ni pergi lagi dulu gi tengok clog, kincir dan cheese tasting...beli but sebelah Red Light District...

Lawa hensemnya Dutch man + lady...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2020 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Vertoe provides safe and professional luggage storage services in Amsterdam to help you experience the freedom to explore the city without extra luggage.Vertoe is Amsterdam's Leading Daily Luggage Storage Service Near You with 300+ locations.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2020 12:04 AM | Show all posts
tupaiterbang replied at 7-2-2020 07:33 PM
ada tempat makan yg halal and reasonably price tak?
kedai2 ereb kt situ agak mahal sket.
masa pg m ...

Ada jer restauran Malaysia, Thai dan Indonesian Food tak jauh dari Damrak Square tapi iols lupa nama lorong.. boleh google jer

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2020 10:44 PM | Show all posts
we all suppose to pegi Ams next month 19/11 flight.. tapi apakan daya tidak kesampaian.. trip yg paling di tunggu..nasib da dpt full refund from Emirates.. trip ni not only pegi ke ams, tp route London-Ams-Brussels-Paris-London-Dubai stay one night for transit..sedih bile mengenangkan huwaaaaaa

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2020 11:14 AM | Show all posts
MummySuri replied at 23-10-2020 10:44 PM
we all suppose to pegi Ams next month 19/11 flight.. tapi apakan daya tidak kesampaian.. trip yg pal ...

Macam my route tahun 2018 dulu. I travel 14 hari.
Tempat yang tak puas hati ialah Amsterdam. I stay di air bnb. Dapat apt yang tuan rumah letak brg dia, dlam iklan kata full fasiliti. Fridge penuh dengan makana dia. Dish washer penuh dengan dishes yang kotor. closet penuh dengan baju2. I complain tapi tuan rumah kata memang semua sirbnb mcm gini, tuan rumah akan keluar bila ada penyewa.
Yang I paling tak tahan adalah tikus. Terdapat 2 ekur tikus berkejaran dalam rumah. Eee gelinya. I complain and dapat redfund untuk 1 night. Stay 3 nights.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2020 08:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
uda replied at 25-10-2020 12:14 PM
Macam my route tahun 2018 dulu. I travel 14 hari.
Tempat yang tak puas hati ialah Amsterdam. I  ...

U shld complaint kt bnb...bg bad review. Spttnya kena keadaan tempat yg bersih dan selasa sbb sewa lgpun u bkn nya couchsurfing...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2020 09:03 PM | Show all posts
me12345 replied at 26-10-2020 08:50 PM
U shld complaint kt bnb...bg bad review. Spttnya kena keadaan tempat yg bersih dan selasa sbb sewa ...

Sepatutnya lah tapi I nak cepat and malas nak buat report.
Tapi mmg kesianlah sesiapa yang nak sewa dsana , kena tipu aje dgn tuan rumah.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2021 02:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hah.. ni satu tmpt dlm bucket list .. Oranje..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2021 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Chimicuri replied at 18-3-2021 02:48 PM
Hah.. ni satu tmpt dlm bucket list .. Oranje..

i nk repeat juga...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2022 04:16 PM | Show all posts
thn depan nak pegi...geneva-paris-brussel-amsterdam-munich-hallstat-venice-milan-swiss-geneva...helpppp..sapa ada itinerary..tlg la share dgn weols...mana lg ok? naik train atau drive sndr?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2023 04:46 PM | Show all posts
lurve82 replied at 30-11-2022 04:16 PM
thn depan nak pegi...geneva-paris-brussel-amsterdam-munich-hallstat-venice-milan-swiss-geneva...help ...

uols pergi brp hari? pergi bila tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2023 04:54 PM | Show all posts
last time i pergi time spring.. mmg nak tgk tulip kat keukenhof tu. cantik sgt. sempat jugak ke giethoorn.. totally worth it. if uols nak pergi ke netherlands ni tolong la masukkan giethoorn ni dlm itinerary
this year plan nak singgah jugak netherlands, sbb my friend belum pernah pergi. tp itinerary still belum finalize lg la..  
i plan nak giethoorn, zaanse schans, volendam n sekitar amsterdam tu je.. cukup tak 2 full days? ada sape2 pernah duduk airbnb/apartment di area amsterdam central? boleh suggestkan airbnb/apartment yg ok tak? plan nak duduk di amsterdam 1 night, giethoorn 1 night

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2023 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lurve82 at 25-1-2023 06:34 PM
lady_sarah83 replied at 25-1-2023 04:46 PM
uols pergi brp hari? pergi bila tu?

11 hari ..iols xjd pegi austria dgn itali..xcukup hari...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2023 08:17 AM | Show all posts
lurve82 replied at 25-1-2023 06:33 PM
11 hari ..iols xjd pegi austria dgn itali..xcukup hari...

u x singgah london ke iols pun tgh menyusun route ni.. plan asal swiss-milan-paris-iceland-london.. tp kwn i nak singgah netherlands, so maybe kena cancel italy lah

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 11:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074046 second(s), 47 queries .