CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3174|Reply: 2

[Books & Magazine] What is difference between branded and generic medicine?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2020 07:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

While the pills you receive at the pharmacy Medixo Centre counter may look slightly different from the brand, generic medicines work the same as costlier brand-name products. They have the same active ingredients, and the manufacturing and packaging must pass the same quality standards.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires generic drugs to have the same performance and quality as brand name drugs. The FDA says: “When a generic drug product is approved, it has met rigorous standards established by the FDA with respect to identity, strength, quality, purity, and potency.”

Cost is the main difference between generic and brand name prescription drugs. Unlike brand companies, generic manufacturers compete directly on price, resulting in lower prices for consumers. Generics have saved Americans $1.67 trillion over the last decade.

You can buy Generic Medicine Online in Indian Pharmacy Medixo Centre 100% Low price...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-5-2020 07:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2021 12:23 AM | Show all posts
There are lots of price differences between generic and branded medicine. Its very difficult to identify that which is best. The thing is we can easily trust on the branded medicine but do not trust the generic medicine. I am generic medicine distributors and want to make trust of people on generic medicine by the pharmaceutical ad agency. Please recommend me the best if anyone knows because my main goal is to work for the welfare of mankind.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 04:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064992 second(s), 34 queries .