Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 9951|Reply: 85

[Tempatan] Atok makin pelupa. Kali ni lupa umur dia

[Copy link]
Post time 29-5-2020 10:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
The Star Online today.

“You see me, I’m already 90 years old, so I belong to the old normal. But new normal is very difficult for us,” he (Dr Mahathir) said.”

He cannot even remember his age.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-5-2020 10:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by harizs at 29-5-2020 11:15 PM

link berita...
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2020/05/29/dr-m-we-want-to-sack-muhyiddin-from-bersatu-but-in-a-proper-way

PETALING JAYA: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has said that he and his supporters want to sack Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin from Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu), but stressed that this would be done in a proper way.

powered by Rubicon Project
“We want to sack him. We will have a proper sitting of the Supreme Council,” he told a press conference on Friday (May 29) after he was asked if he wanted Muhyiddin sacked for taking Bersatu out of Pakatan without the supreme council’s approval.

When asked if he would meet Muhyiddin, who is president of the party to settle their differences, Dr Mahathir said he was told that the former was being quarantined.

“Somebody with Covid-19 was near (him). Must be less than one metre. So now he is not able to see anybody for 14 days,” he said sarcastically.

The former prime minister, who was handed termination letters by executive secretary, Kapt (R) Muhammad Suhaimi Yahya, along with four other four former party leaders and MPs, said he came to the Bersatu headquarters here to discuss the letter.

"Suhaimi said that he would meet me, but then he said he is waiting for Datuk Seri Hamzah Zainuddin. But both did not turn up.

"I did not expect to do this press conference, and then I was told that Hamzah was holding a PC at another place.

"The executive secretary seems to be more powerful than me as the chairman, and his work is actually just wiping and arranging tables for meetings.

"I now sack Suhaimi and appoint Datuk Shazmi Miah from Kelantan Bersatu to replace him as the new executive secretary.

"Bersatu has rules on Umno members who want to join the party. They must quit Umno and then apply to Bersatu, and they cannot hold any positions.

"Due to that, Hamzah (a former Umno member) cannot be secretary-general.

"The secretary-general is still Datuk Marzuki Yahya. Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has made many mistakes," said Dr Mahathir to a room crowded with reporters.

Despite the presence of police and advice on social distancing, Dr Mahathir's PC saw a roomful of media personnel jostling for position.

When asked if he would bring matters to court, Dr Mahathir said they were worried about the recent deal with Riza Aziz, who faced money laundering charges in the 1MDB case but was recently granted a discharge not amounting to an acquittal by the Sessions Courts.

“It was not a plea bargain.

"It was just a special arrangement in favour of the stepson of Datuk Seri Najib Razak. We are very concerned about going to the courts because we might come up against decisions which are unusual. But of course, that is going to be the new normal.

“The new normal is quite different from the old normal. We are people belonging to the old normal.

"You see me, I’m already 90 years old, so I belong to the old normal. But new normal is very difficult for us,” he said.

On whether they would file a complaint with the Registrar of Societies, Dr Mahathir said that they had come up with a statement that was unprecedented.

The Registrar of Societies (ROS), in a letter on May 5, said that Dr Mahathir was no longer the chairman of the party, following his resignation as party chairman and prime minister on Feb 24.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2020 10:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hebat madey.  siap tolak umur 5 tahun nak bg rasa muda

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2020 10:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tobby replied at 29-5-2020 10:47 PM

mcm che ta la
umur x bergerak2 stp tahun

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2020 10:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kebiasaan dalam agama kita,
yang dianggap normal adalah umur sekitar 63 tahun

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2020 11:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

klu dah pelupa elok bagi org lain je jadi PM.  ni nak jd pm sampai abis hayat

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-5-2020 11:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lambatnya nak mati org tua ni...liat betol nyawa ko ye.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 12:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku bace mane ntah hari tu manusia ni akan mati dgn cara die hidup.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2020 12:32 AM | Show all posts
LKS dlm info mana tah
umurnya 74 tahun

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Please lah Tun. Stop it!...Tak sanggup tak sampai hati nak kutuk and maki Tun, atuk atuk kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 12:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Reporters took it literally kot bila Tun sebut "I'm already in my 90's?"

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 12:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ashilalat replied at 29-5-2020 11:31 PM
Lambatnya nak mati org tua ni...liat betol nyawa ko ye.

org jahat mmg liat nyawa die..  

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 12:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dino replied at 30-5-2020 12:42 AM
org jahat mmg liat nyawa die..

Jangan sampai tahun 2135 time malaysia tawan argentina dalam perang pon org tua ni dok berebut nak jd PM ke 145. Hancusssss.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ResellerMaxis at 30-5-2020 01:00 AM

Boleh refer video ni TT. Kalau malas nak tengok full. Boleh skip ke minute ke 5. 1 minute setengah sahaja sehingga ke minute ke 6.30.

Tapi kalau malas nak tengok juga. Nah iol buat kan transcript khas untuk uol.

Reporter : Will it resort to the court of law?

Tun M : Yeah, we want to. But we have to think very carefully. Because we are worried about the recent sentence pass on this money launder. It seems that according to Najib money laundering is not a crime. It is a civil suit or something like that. Is it?

If it is not a crime, I don’t know what it is. That is why is not a plea bargain. It was just a special arrangement in favour of the step son of Ds Najib. We are now very concern about going to court because we might come out with a decision which are unusual.

But of course, that is going to be the new normal. The normal is quite Different from the old normal. We are people belongs to the old normal. You see me, I am already 90 years old. So, I belong the old normal. But new normal very difficult for us.

So judge sendiri apakah maksud i already 90 years old tu. adakah ayat orang nyanyuk n lupa umur sendiri.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 01:05 AM | Show all posts
harizs replied at 29-5-2020 11:18 PM
klu dah pelupa elok bagi org lain je jadi PM.  ni nak jd pm sampai abis hayat

kalau dia kata i am 90 years old. baru lah lupa/salah umur. ni dia kata i am already 90 years old.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 03:20 AM | Show all posts
atuk nak bawa case ke court tapi kajian demi kajian dulu.

atuk terlupa dia pernah letter official resignation yang mana ROS dah iktiraf.

even, parti tu kau atau boboi yg tubuhkan, nobody above law.

sementara itu atuk juga lupa siapa calon PM untuk PH sekarang ni.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2020 03:28 AM | Show all posts

93 tahun tolak waktu berkerja membena Malaysia, tidor, cuti etc - baki tinggal 40 tahun. 40 tahun ni dia penuhkan dgn amal ibadat kpd Yang Esa.

Korang  and the gang umur lets say average 45 tahun -  tolak waktu kerja, tolak waktu sia sia depan computer tolak waktu tidor, tolak waktu mengular etc - tinggal 10 tahun . Kot la dpt hidayah masa umur 25 tahun ... cer kira berapa tahun waktu korang beribadat?

Janganlah bangga dengan usia muda mu ya kawan kawan. Sedar sedar diri tu sikit ..bekalan kita tak seberapa jer banding dgn Tun. Tun dah wakaf tanah, dah bagi free consultation time buka klinik dan banyak lagi jasa (bosnia, Palestine etc) KITA?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 03:35 AM | Show all posts
DARSITA replied at 30-5-2020 03:28 AM
93 tahun tolak waktu berkerja membena Malaysia, tidor, cuti etc - baki tinggal 40 tahun. 40 tahun  ...

Allah dah pesan. cek akidah first.

kalau masih menentang Islam, tak setuju syariat Islam..

sedekahlah 100% harta kamu yang bertriliion pun..

amalan tu seperti debu di atas batu kemudian di tiup angin kencang dan air yang deras.

zero.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 03:39 AM | Show all posts
underground replied at 29-5-2020 11:35 AM
Allah dah pesan. cek akidah first.

kalau masih menentang Islam, tak setuju syariat Islam..

Akidah orang kita tak nampak dik. Kita bukan wakil Yang Esa yang diberi keistemewaan utk tau apa tersirat dlm hati orang lain.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 03:43 AM | Show all posts
underground replied at 30-5-2020 03:20 AM
atuk nak bawa case ke court tapi kajian demi kajian dulu.

atuk terlupa dia pernah letter official ...

dia letak jawatan. tapi bersatu tolak dan atuk terima penolakan tersebut dan jadi chairman semula. tapi sebab bersatu nak sokong muhyidin jadi pm tetiba katanya xder peruntukan untuk tolak perletakan jawatan. kalau xder peruntukan kenapa tolak at the first place. kata ar dah tolak sekalipun. then atuk bertanding semula jadi chairman dan menang tanpa bertanding. so jawatan tersebut sah.
muhyidin pula bertanding jawatan presiden lawan mukhriz. tapi terpaksa di tunda sebab covid.

sekarang ni pemecatan ni untuk membolehkan muhyidin menang presiden tanpa bertanding. or disebabkan satu satunya calon n pemenang chairman dah dipecat. boleh lantik muhyidin jadi chairman n presiden pula sesiapa pilihan muhyidin.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 10:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.387250 second(s), 51 queries .