View

[BRF] Istana Bawang Post Lockdown - Kate VS Meghan

[Copy link]

Author: sharlenetexas    From the mobile phone    Show all posts   Read mode

Author
Post time 3-7-2020 11:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by sharlenetexas at 4-7-2020 12:13 AM

Hola chuols semua

Moh membawang. Bosan pulak duk bergentayangan takde thread Kate VS Meghan. Banyak sangat dah ketinggalan gosip juicy especially Queen E dan Prince A.

Ni sepatutnya Istana ke-14 kan?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Looking for Google Ads Manager expert. Freelance work from home. Profit sharing basis. Please send your resume to HR@cari.com.my
Author
 Author| Post time 3-7-2020 11:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dipersilakan @dani-rox dengan juicy gossip nya

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 3-7-2020 11:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by sharlenetexas at 4-7-2020 05:01 PM

Calling2 semua

@eva
@snazzydaisy
@Farnor
@mysr01
@nour
@joy_ah
@achikhan
@Syd
@eva
@dani-rox
@namieamuro
@chip92
@rosewhite
@Farnor
@mistified
@kosukeconan
@dineo
@shernazz
@Cenderakirana9
@sharlenetexas
@snazzydaisy
@mas79
@slavehunter
@Wakefield
@Minyakyuyi
@Marissamiller88
@ikanmasin
@mizzmimi
@sungailui
@kuchenta_81
@kakpah85
@grizz
@besi_kelabu
@binipopeye
@rosewhite
@Owlknight
@emera
@bitterchoc
@becir
@black-shirt
@AliyaSophia88
@haznor
@Ivysaur
@monsterwife
@airisa
@gigihadid
@Paiya
@Chula
@kookiechip
@Login_ID
@aireen24
@Fazzbulous
@dyana612
@huehue
@melatibiru
@my_november
@emptybotol
@chikumanis
@somaki
@JunkMail
@Adeakukesah11
@Cicisweets
@eyansss
@laila_zi
@moks
@coconico
@noorhairiahma
@outcast
@DandelionW
@mizziaz
@Drsgonfruit
@judicata
@eriminuri
@ladycess
@amiekz86
@armin
@Jinkilove
@wana7883
@Lalalili66778
@Semun
@BlackOpium
@mysr01
@nukphy
@primadonia
@becir
@wookiehoney
@andromeda84623
@talia
@my_november
@Fly_over
@Wija
@aurora273
@besi_kelabu
@armin
@Jinkilove
@wana7883
@Lalalili66778
@mizziaz
@mas79
@Drsgonfruit
@staplerhijau
@astatine
@sissado3
@hidden_fear
@qistiena
@nukphy
@mysr01
@stars83
@black-shirt
@mummypia
@budakfelda3
@Bungalily19
@Hunny_hayati
@Wija
@pujanggacinta
@Bayleaves
@pinklepie
@aurora273
@1971Girlzara
@fliphair8
@sofinamini
@ummi_tihani
@Aurora90
@Semun
@fizamn
@cmf_honeysweet
@Twirlyhoo
@hatiristal17
@cikanggun
@wenza
@shaxa
@atie77
@Babalooba
@Chempaka~Kasih
@pjade
@becir
@kookiechip
@fizamn
@kakpah85
@opocot
@cikyahvogue
@NAT_11
@MelahJanda
@bitterchoc
@ehehnurza018
@delia3003
@future3006
@BlackOpium
@mayakaren
@epalsearch
@misslauren
@Wija
@balqishku
@elirasputia
@pinklepie
@airisa
@Bayleaves
@astatine
@jpbstarlife
@Wiwan
@Stila92
@mummypia
@Jinkilove
@kimsa-ra
@aqissa
@Ratutulip
@adelea
@jingga007
@sayang_mulut
@Jemahkepam
@Kak-Leen
@finn
@.N.A.
@atie77
@chicozinn
@Melur1
@adlynnz
@soflala
@chuckiey
@oreocheesekek
@aryza
@MsKoreanfanatic
@akuMNdia
@offwhite
@Chempaka~Kasih
@kembangbunga
@bllissz
@Arlina
@Makcikkantin
@nsa116
@donflamingo
@opocot
@syafiqah9
@g1g1
@hidden_fear
@khaly
@misstakkepoh
@MaryJok
@chuckiey
@cik-jaja
@dedek.bubup
@deydeylala
@Darajelita
@Cikbunge80

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Bad manners? Meghan Markle criticised by old videographer for diva behaviour

Somebody the Duchess of Sussex once worked with on a shoot, has suggested that her conduct strayed into definite prima donna territory

In an exclusive interview, the Daily Mail have revealed that Meghan didnt necessarily need to marry Prince Harry before attracting the nickname princess. A New York based photographer who previously shot her in her Suits days, has described her behaviour somewhat unfavourably. Suggesting that her conduct strayed into prima donna territory; sloping in sheltering beneath a baseball cap, requesting champagne and demanding that, at all costs, they dont capture her feet (reportedly, because she has previously undergone an operation to remove a bunion).

The professional cameraman, who hasnt been named since he still works in the industry, says that Meghan brought along a 12 person entourage C that he compared to a clique in the film Mean Girls C and laid down a strict set of rules. She reportedly also demanded she be given full approval of all the footage.

The videographer, who worked on a promotional project with the Duchess in Toronto, Canada, said she had garnered a reputation for being difficult. He told the Daily Mail: She was very high maintenance and rude. He continually refers to her as a diva and says how ahead of the job: People told me, get ready because she is a lot. They used to call her the princess he explained.

He continues: It was the attitude, how she talked to people, the rules. She came in wearing a (baseball) cap, hiding her face and she had her head down and just walked back towards the make-up room. It was like it was the big diva coming in, and she doesn't want people to see her, like you would do if you're walking in the street and you don't want the paparazzi to take your picture.

More favourably, he said that she was very easy to shoot. Once you say action, she knows how to do her job, only he said that once the camera stops, she is not very friendly.

The videographer claims that her attitude didnt improve for the duration of the shoot C and she wasnt overly willing to follow his instructions as the director. Normally when you suggest things on a shoot the star will not contradict you, they will say, I will try that. But she had her own ideas. She had a lot of decision (power) but at some point... you're an actor and I'm the director, let me do my thing.

Reportedly, after editing the video, the videographer was warned that she might reject the whole thing but, thankfully, the work was approved with no significant issues.

https://www.tatler.com/article/meghan-markle-diva-behaviour-on-photo-shoot

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Ai rasa thread kali nih lebih kpd isu Meghan & Just Harry vs the world

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Never forget

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 4-7-2020 12:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Adakah Prince A tengah berpeluh2 gelabah tetek sekarang?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:33 AM | Show all posts

mcm biasa, acik nih memang suka tiru

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 4-7-2020 12:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 4-7-2020 12:33 AM
mcm biasa, acik nih memang suka tiru

Yoga at 4 am katakan

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by dani-rox at 4-7-2020 12:47 AM

Dari Blind Gossip

The Five Friends Of Meghan Markle

You already know that Meghan Markle filed a lawsuit in 2019.

She was upset that a newspaper had published parts of a handwritten note she had sent to her father, Thomas Markle, in August 2018.

Were going to talk about some new legal documents filed today!

First, a reminder about the letter Meghan sent her father in 2018.

The note basically chastises her father for talking to the press.

Daddy,
It is with a heavy heart that I write this, not understanding why you have chosen to take this path, turning a blind eye to the pain youre causing.
Your actions have broken my heart into a million pieces C not simply because you have manufactured such unnecessary and unwarranted pain, but by making the choice to not tell the truth as you are puppeteered in this. Something I will never understand.

He manufactured pain! He was puppeteered! She certainly has a flair for drama.

Youve told the press that you called me to say you werent coming to the wedding C that didnt happen because you never called.
Youve said I never helped you financially and youve never asked me for help with is also untrue; you sent me an email last October that said: If Ive depended too much on you for financial help then Im sorry but please could you help me more not as a bargaining chip for my loyalty.
If you love me, as you tell the press you do, please stop.
I have only ever loved, protected, and defended you, offering whatever financial support I could worrying about your healthand always asking how I could help.

Thats an interesting bit about Meghan giving her father financial support.

Meghan Markles mother, Doria Ragland, was out of the picture for several years of her childhood for some reason. Thomas Markle basically raised her as a single parent and put her through college.

We wonder how much Thomas Markle spent on Meghan versus Doria Ragland. We also wonder how much Thomas Markle spent on Meghan versus how much financial support Meghan Markle gave him.

It is also very interesting that Meghan quotes Thomas email back to him at length. That is not something people normally do in a heartfelt personal letter. It seems like she is trying to set up some sort of trail of evidentiary support for any future legal actions. Sneaky!

So the week of the wedding to hear about you having a heart attack through a tabloid was horrifying.
I called and texted I begged you to accept help C we sent someone to your homeand instead of speaking to me to accept this or any help, you stopped answering your phone and chose to only speak to tabloids.
If you love me, as you tell the press you do, please stop.
Please allow us to live our lives in peace.
Please stop lying, please stop creating so much pain, please stop exploiting my relationship with my husband

If the British Royal Family was to ever send a letter to Meghan Markle, we imagine it would contain a similar sentence: Please stop lying, please stop creating so much pain, please stop exploiting your relationship with my grandson/ my son/ my brother

By the way, in the newest legal documents, Meghan Markle claims she felt unprotected by the institution of the royal family and could not defend herself against all the false claims leveled against her.

I realise you are so far down this rabbit hole that you feel (or may feel) theres no way out, but if you take a moment to pause I think youll see that being able to live with a clear conscience is more valuable than any payment in the world.
I pleaded with you to stop reading the tabloids. On a daily basis you fixated and clicked on the lies they were writing about me, especially manufactured by your other daughter, who I barely know.

That other daughter, whom Meghan refuses to call by name, is Samantha Markle.

You can judge for yourself whether or not Samantha Markle manufactured lies about Meghan Markle.

Samantha Markle said that Meghan had always fancied Harry because she was ambitious to become a princess.

Meghan Markle claimed she didnt really know who Prince Harry was when she met him, despite the fact that she had posed for a photo in front of Buckingham palace years earlier and was supposedly obsessed with Princess Diana.

Samantha called Meghan Princess Pushy.

Samantha also said that Harry should have married Cressida Bonas because she is much more like Diana.

Ouch.

You watched me silently suffer at the hand of her vicious lies, I crumbled inside.

We all rallied around to support and protect you from day one, and this you know.

So to hear about the attacks youve made at Harry in the press, who was nothing but patient, kind and understanding with you is perhaps the most painful of all.

For some reason you continue fabricating these stories, manufacturing this fictitious narrative, and entrenching yourself deeper into this web youve spun.

The only thing that helps me sleep at night is the faith and knowing that a lie cant live forever.

I believed you, I trusted you, and told you I loved you.

The next morning the CCTV footage came out.

You havent reached out to me since the week of our wedding, and while you claim you have no way of contacting me, my phone number has remained the same.

This you know. No texts, no missed called, no outreach from you C just more global interviews youre being paid to do and say harmful and hurtful things that are untrue.

On and on. Drama, drama, drama.

Lets get back to the friends.

So, Meghan Markle shared this letter with five of her friends. Then, all five of those friends went to the media to talk about this letter.

Astonishingly, Meghan Markle denies that she had anything to do with these five friends all contacting the media about this letter at the same time. The five friends all supposedly acted independently and without any direction or coordination from her.

Does anyone actually believe that? Anyone?

After People published the five friends stories about the letter C which clearly villified Thomas Markle C Thomas Markle felt compelled to defend himself. He gave a copy of the entire handwritten letter to The Mail on Sunday, which published the letter.

Meghan Markle is not suing her five friends or People. She is suing The Mail on Sunday.

Meghan Markles basic claim is this:

• It is fine for me to share the letter with my friends.
  • My five friends and I may leak the existence of the letter and select content of the letter.
  • None of us coordinated that leak.
  • People is allowed to publish what we leaked.
  • My father C the recipient of the letter C should not have shared the rest of the content of the letter or the physical letter.
  • The Mail should not have published the physical letter.

If that sounds unfair to you, you are not alone. This is about legal games and Meghan Markle controlling the narrative, not common sense.

Today, new legal documents showed that Meghan has named the friends. They had previously only been known as A, B, C, D and E.

While those names have not yet been disclosed to the public, we have a vague description of the five friends: a longtime friend, a former co-star, a friend from LA, a one-time colleague and a close confidante.

Your job is to guess the identity of the five friends.

Who do you think they are? Guess any or all!

1. Longtime friend:

2. Former co-star:

3. Friend from LA:

4. One-time colleague:

5. Close confidante:

https://blindgossip.com/the-five-friends-of-meghan-markle/

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:44 AM | Show all posts

ratu yoga yg sgt fleksibel hingga para sugars terkesima

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Check in

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:50 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Anyone please tepek berita pasal MM kena criticised sebab quote nama PE and PB dlm legal papers dia. Ramai x puas hati dia nak dragged those two sisters.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:53 AM | Show all posts
bukti sugars byk tengok citer hindi

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Mega komplen BRF tak bekap dia, tak protect dia. Sendiri bangga sbg feminist, strong independant black woman Hollywood~ style
Lain la Kate yg dikatakan lemah dan pemalas.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 12:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 01:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 3-7-2020 04:59 PM

kejungnya rambut dia. tak reti buat brazilian keratin treatment ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Prince Harry apologises for institutional racism: Im sorry we havent got the world to the place you deserve it to be

https://www.standard.co.uk/insid ... award-a4485926.html

bila nak mintak maaf utk ini dan racial slurs ketika berkhidmat dgn army, kalau tak silap dlm party yg sama kawan2 dia pakai uniform KKK

pemenat suseks buat2 buta part nih

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 01:06 AM | Show all posts
ellejo replied at 4-7-2020 01:04 AM
kejungnya rambut dia. tak reti buat brazilian keratin treatment ke?

kejung sekali pakej dgn kelemumur

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2020 01:13 AM | Show all posts
emptybotol replied at 4-7-2020 12:50 AM
Anyone please tepek berita pasal MM kena criticised sebab quote nama PE and PB dlm legal papers dia. ...

Meghan Markle criticised for naming royals in legal papers - 'Don't bring them into it!'
MEGHAN MARKLE has been criticised for naming Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice and Prince Michael of Kent in legal papers relating to her court case against a British newspaper.

Meghan's legal team named the two daughters of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson and the first cousin of Queen Elizabeth II in newly released documents as part of the Duchess of Sussex' High Court privacy case. As the battle with the Mail on Sunday and its publisher Associated Newspapers continue, Meghan's lawyers singled out Beatrice, Eugenie and Prince Michael in response to a claim stating members of the Royal Family don't work.

Associated Newspapers told Meghan in its submission filed in January she "is a member of the Royal Family and does not undertake paid work".

Using three non-working royals as an example, Meghan's lawyers hit back saying this statement was wrong.

The documents read: "Several member of the Royal Family do undertake paid work including, for example, Princess Beatrice of York, Princess Eugenie of York and Prince Michael of Kent".

The Sussex legal team's decision of naming these royals in the legal documents hasn't been welcomed by royal historian Marlene Koenig.

The royal expert, who runs the blog called Royal Musings, wrote on Twitter after these papers were released: "I wish Meghan had not brought Beatrice, Eugenie & Prince Michael into her case.

"They are not working royals & have to earn $."

In response to another Twitter user who told her Meghan and Harry were "right to leave", she said: "It is a bit embarrassing that she brought the York princesses and Prince Michael into the case.  

"She should have known that none are working Royals."

One Twitter user agreed with Ms Koenig, with social media account Royal Universe saying: "Totally agree. If she didn't know that those three aren't working royals, and Prince Michael isn't a senior royal, she could have asked Harry."

In a separate tweet, a Twitter user named Duchess Royal wrote: "rincesses Beatrice & Eugenie are not working royals paid by the public.

"They work & support their chosen charities on a private basis."

Another social media user with the nickname Mouth of Truth added: "Yes Meg, they work because They are NOT Senior Working Royals!! Wow!"

Meghan has been a full-time working member of the Royal Family between May 19 2018 and March 31 this year, when she and Prince Harry officially stepped down as senior royals.

Being a senior, full-time working royal means being sustained by the Sovereign Grant while dedicating oneself entirely to representing the Queen and non-profitable projects related to patronages, charities and other non-for-profit initiatives.

Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice and Prince Michael can pursue private and profitable ventures and have jobs because they aren't full-time working royals despite being patrons of various organisations.

On his website, Prince Michael states he doesn't receive taxpayers' funding, saying: "Having been brought up as a member of the Royal Family, Prince Michael has always felt it is his duty to respond in the same way as other members of his family, if requested to help and support a charity or other non-commercial organisation.

"Because he does not receive the parliamentary annuity that the other members of the Royal Family receive, Prince Michael runs his own private consulting business, which helps Prince and Princess Michael to fund and carry out charitable and public duties."

Princess Beatrice is Vice President of Partnerships and Strategy at Afiniti, a data and software company, while Princess Eugenie is an Associate Art Director at a London art gallery called Hauser & Wirth.

Prince Michael and Eugenie have become neighbours after the York married Jack Brooksbank in October 2018, as the couple moved in the Ivy Cottage on the grounds of Kensington Palace.

Prior to her marriage, Eugenie had lived at a flat in St James's Palace with her sister Beatrice, believed to have been paid for by Prince Andrew.   

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1304046/meghan-markle-news-legal-case-princess-beatrice-eugenie-prince-michael-of-kent-news

ada Mega kesah? yg penting round two nih dia mesti menang dia dan JH berada di tempat sekarang pun sbb dia tak guna otak langsung, ikut kepala lutut dia jah.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Twitter
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2020 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
Private Cloud provided by IPSERVERONE
Advertise with us
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list