CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3713|Reply: 10

Travel To Japan | Best Destination For Holiday

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-11-2020 09:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Japan is an amazing island country in East Asia located in the northwest Pacific Ocean. This country is home to dense cities, royal palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples.

Tokyo's most famous landmark, the Imperial Palace with its beautiful 17th-century parks surrounded by walls and moats, is a must-see when visiting the nation's capital. Another must-see for tourists visiting Tokyo is the famous Ginza shopping district, home to the Kabuki-za Theatre with its Kabuki performances, as well as the Shimbashi Enbujo Theatre with its traditional Azuma-odori dances and Bunraku performances.

Just a short ferry ride from mainland Hiroshima is the island of Miyajima, famous the world over as Japan's Shrine Island. Covering an area of 30 square kilometers in Hiroshima Bay, Miyajima is best known as the home of the Itsukushima Shrine, a Shinto temple dedicated to the Princess daughters of the wind god Susanoo. Dating from the eighth century, the majority of the shrine's buildings rise out of the waters of a small bay supported only by piles.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2020 09:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Also very expensive to go there

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2020 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Tak mahal pun. Last year I pergi Japan habis dalam 3K including return tix, USJ tix, makan, hotel, Japan Rail Pass. Bolehla cover Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2021 09:44 PM | Show all posts
Travel backpack ke Kobe  Nara, Kyoto dan Osaka

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2021 02:58 PM | Show all posts
3 kali dah repeat Jepun, best sangat

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2021 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by JohnAvery at 15-6-2021 10:33 PM

Way too expensive to visit Tokyo, but I am planning a trip to it soon. The only thing that bothers me on the way to Japan is children that are disturbing the rest of the passengers in the airplane. I always traveled with TopFlightsNow and most of the time the flights I found through them were great. But no one ever can guarantee you a nice flight with nice passengers. Most of the time in the airplane I see irresponsible parents that let their children run in the plane and shout and disturb other passengers and that what I do not like. Hope parents will be more responsible for my future flights.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-7-2021 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by christophervil at 30-7-2021 09:57 PM

The Maldives has been an Islamic nation for the reason that 12th century. With this wealthy heritage, you may find spiritual traditions entrenched in the lifestyle. Mosques dot the capital of Malé, and also you’ll see some males and females wearing very conservative apparel. maldives holiday deals Should you wish to go to a mosque, you too ought to dress consequently; but, be aware that a few mosques are closed to non-Muslims. You'll also observe humans praying in public at positive times for the duration of the day. Be respectful by using lowering your voice and not strolling in front of folks that are praying. Most of those seen cultural and religious traditions have been extracted from the inns. However, specifically at some point of Ramadan, expect to witness a few Islamic customs, which includes local restaurants closing for the daylight while the populace may be fasting.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2021 11:14 AM | Show all posts
dah smpai tahun 2019..cover fukuoka-hiroshima-osaka-kyoto-nara-usj...backpack je..so bajet pun ciput

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2021 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Yes, Japan is a country full of history and culture. For visitors, sometime it's not easy to find local information. There're some resources for Japan online. With good tools such as a Japan VPN, you can visit Japanese websites for Japan guides with good safety.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2021 04:28 AM | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2021 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 08:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.333979 second(s), 40 queries .