Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1857|Reply: 0

Examine if you are in love or in love.

[Copy link]
Post time 20-11-2020 04:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by AceHand at 6-3-2021 12:07 PM

For the playboy boys who do not need a commitment. Having a relationship with girls It may not seem strange. But naturally, when you are dating someone for a long time Someday that lust that you think is playful It may turn out to be true love And when it comes to that day, if you don't know your own heart, it may ruin your love of goodness. Let's try to examine the relationship that is now a bit, is it really just a lust or a love?

1. You're happy every time you're with her.

Every time you meet her, you can feel the compatibility. Have chemistry Plus so happy that I couldn't tell Time flies quickly. You hardly want from her. You want to meet her often. Everything that is she looks good. If that's the case, then understand that you're losing her mind.

2. You want to keep improving yourself.

Is it? In the past, I didn't take care of myself, the room was cluttered, woke up late, lazy, went to work all day, kept sleeping, playing games, life was not very substantial. But when this girl came in You want to change to a new person. Improve yourself Dress neatly up The room is organized and organized. Working hard to create the future I don't know why But I just want her to like and appreciate you. I want to say that you have started to heart for her.

3. You want your family to know her.

Usually young They are often very possessive of their families If not someone who really likes Did not want to bring it to his parents, relatives, of course With jealousy of his own personal space But if this work you urged her to come home Plus introducing them to know their parents I know in my own mind that She has entered your heart.

4. She is always part of your plan.

If every time you plan to do something, this girl is always in your plans, such as going on a family vacation, going to the movies, eating out, or exercising. Take your dog for a walk, etc. Like this, it seems like you want her to be the other half of your life.

5. You want her to be there in every important situation.

Whatever the critical situation you encounter, it will be as good as your birthday, graduation day, graduation day. Or is it a bad moment like arguing with your parents? Hit the boss Veen If there is this girl You will be more encouraged Happier This is clearly an important person in your life.

6. You get along well, even with sex.

This is important. If every time you have sex with her It makes you happy Be full every time Until you want it to be a real person who can be in a relationship for a long time, heaven sent her for you.

All this is the truth that I want to say If it's not, it's your and her love. Take good care of her, because in the future she may become a good mother of your child !!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.533787 second(s), 24 queries .