CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 24490|Reply: 98

U divorce ur wife and I will marry her because allah say so. what a lie?

[Copy link]
Post time 15-8-2004 03:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Mohammed sees the wife of his own step-son without her veil and gets so horney :love: :gila::mll:that he simply MUST have sex with her. So MOHAMMAD conveniently makes up A DIVINE REVLATION FROM the demon who masquerades as God (Allah). And this "divine revelation" says that his stepson must DIVORCE his wife so that MOHAMMED can marry her (and add her to his growing collection). :lol

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 21-8-2004 at 02:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-8-2004 05:21 PM | Show all posts
tengok, kutuk nabi Muhammad (SAW) lagi,
and you say kami kutuk nabi Isa.

stop la woi. you keep on bringing the hatred to this forum between muslims and christians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is your answer

It is not true that he fell in love with Zainab in the way that is claimed by some critics. They say that once the prophet visited Zaid, the husband of Zainab. Zaid was out at the time, and Zainab was combing her hair. The prophet was struck by her beauty and immediately left saying something to the effect that God changes the hearts of people. When Zaid learnt about this incident he offered the prophet that he would divorce Zainab in order that the prophet may marry her. Accordingly, he divorced her and the prophet married her.

Several things point to the lack of truth in this story. First, it is unlikely that the prophet (pbuh) was suddenly struck by Zainab's beauty. Zainab was his cousin. He had known her since childhood. Why would she suddenly appear striking after she was already married to another?

Second, the prophet had arranged for her to get married to Zaid. If there was to be an attraction why did the prophet (pbuh) not encourage her to marry none but himself?

Third, the fact of the matter was that Zaid's marriage proved to be an unhappy one. Zaid was a former slave and as such was held in low esteem in the eyes of Zainab. He mentioned to the prophet that he intended to divorce his wife. But the prophet advised him to keep his wife and avoid divorce.

In the meantime, Zaid intended to divorce his wife, Allah intended to marry her to the prophet. Eventually Zaid could maintain his marriage no longer. He divorced Zainab and Allah declared in his Glorious Book that he has wedded her to the prophet after the proper waiting period was over.

This marriage served more than one purpose. First, the prophet was responsible for arranging Zainab's marriage to Zaid. In a sense, then, he was also indirectly responsible for the unhappiness she felt in her marriage. Her marriage to the prophet now provided her the honour she felt she deserved, and exonerated the prophet.

Second, Zaid had been adopted as the prophet's son. Eventually, however, the Qur'an prohibited the practice of changing the parental identity of adopted persons. Zaid, then, was to no longer be called "son of Muhammad" but rather "a close friend." The prophet's marriage to the divorced wife of Zaid was a practical demonstration that the adopted relationship was not equal to a real blood-relationship. A man cannot marry the divorced wife of his real son but he can marry the divorced wife of his adopted son.

The abolishment of the age-old practice was a positive improvement for the adopted persons. People outside of Islam still continue this practice for their own benefit. They adopt children and rob them of their real identify, making them believe they are real children of the household in which they grow up. When such children realize the truth they suffer much disappointment and grief. The adoptive process continues for the selfish gain of the adoptive parents.

But is it not true that children sometimes need adoptive parents? Yes. But they also need to preserve their real identify. This is what Islam ensures. It is the responsibility of the entire community to help children in need. They should be taken in and nurtured but not confused with one's own children.

The prophet's marriage to Zainab was a bold measure to forever engrave in the minds of his followers that as much as people would resist change, some changes are worth the effort. Adoptive children should no longer be robbed of their real identities.

http://www.islaminfo.com/new/detail.asp?ID=28

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2004 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by neostream at 15-8-2004 05:21 PM:
tengok, kutuk nabi Muhammad (SAW) lagi,
and you say kami kutuk nabi Isa.

stop la woi. you keep on bringing the hatred to this forum between muslims and christians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is your answer

It is not true that he fell in love with Zainab in the way that is claimed by some critics. They say that once the prophet visited Zaid, the husband of Zainab. Zaid was out at the time, and Zainab was combing her hair. The prophet was struck by her beauty and immediately left saying something to the effect that God changes the hearts of people. When Zaid learnt about this incident he offered the prophet that he would divorce Zainab in order that the prophet may marry her. Accordingly, he divorced her and the prophet married her.

Several things point to the lack of truth in this story. First, it is unlikely that the prophet (pbuh) was suddenly struck by Zainab's beauty. Zainab was his cousin. He had known her since childhood. Why would she suddenly appear striking after she was already married to another?

Second, the prophet had arranged for her to get married to Zaid. If there was to be an attraction why did the prophet (pbuh) not encourage her to marry none but himself?

Third, the fact of the matter was that Zaid's marriage proved to be an unhappy one. Zaid was a former slave and as such was held in low esteem in the eyes of Zainab. He mentioned to the prophet that he intended to divorce his wife. But the prophet advised him to keep his wife and avoid divorce.

In the meantime, Zaid intended to divorce his wife, Allah intended to marry her to the prophet. Eventually Zaid could maintain his marriage no longer. He divorced Zainab and Allah declared in his Glorious Book that he has wedded her to the prophet after the proper waiting period was over.

This marriage served more than one purpose. First, the prophet was responsible for arranging Zainab's marriage to Zaid. In a sense, then, he was also indirectly responsible for the unhappiness she felt in her marriage. Her marriage to the prophet now provided her the honour she felt she deserved, and exonerated the prophet.

Second, Zaid had been adopted as the prophet's son. Eventually, however, the Qur'an prohibited the practice of changing the parental identity of adopted persons. Zaid, then, was to no longer be called "son of Muhammad" but rather "a close friend." The prophet's marriage to the divorced wife of Zaid was a practical demonstration that the adopted relationship was not equal to a real blood-relationship. A man cannot marry the divorced wife of his real son but he can marry the divorced wife of his adopted son.

The abolishment of the age-old practice was a positive improvement for the adopted persons. People outside of Islam still continue this practice for their own benefit. They adopt children and rob them of their real identify, making them believe they are real children of the household in which they grow up. When such children realize the truth they suffer much disappointment and grief. The adoptive process continues for the selfish gain of the adoptive parents.

But is it not true that children sometimes need adoptive parents? Yes. But they also need to preserve their real identify. This is what Islam ensures. It is the responsibility of the entire community to help children in need. They should be taken in and nurtured but not confused with one's own children.

The prophet's marriage to Zainab was a bold measure to forever engrave in the minds of his followers that as much as people would resist change, some changes are worth the effort. Adoptive children should no longer be robbed of their real identities.

http://www.islaminfo.com/new/detail.asp?ID=28

i did not kutuk ur beloved so called prohet but giving point.

how can a prophet has  this kind of moral? does any prophet b4 him does that???

the fact remain that he was attracted to other men wife which he himself could not control. by right he  should show good example to others to stay control but he did not.

u don't hve to defend him because his life is full of sexual liking in his mind from asiha 9 yrs  right to 9 wives. further more he has different rooms foreach wives. he should show good example to his followers but he did not. so, how could be be seal of all prophets.

Sorry, i do not trust Mr.Muhammad is prophet but he is false prophet which the Bible mentioned.

U can understand more about Muhammad in this link : http://www.mswm.org/worldreligio ... ad.slaves.raped.htm

His sexual lust at : http://www.mswm.org/worldreligio ... ad.prophet.lust.htm

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 15-8-2004 at 06:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

deepjunior This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2004 11:51 PM | Show all posts
If you want to say something, please be nice okay..this is forum for all religions....

By the way, you find something that I wrote that you think are no really nice....Pardon me because human makes mistakes...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2004 11:58 PM | Show all posts
Truth is not only preaching but also smearing & spreading lies abt Islam. BTW, I thought the false prophet is the POPE. I remember clearly that he posted a website abt this.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Mohammed sees the wife of his own step-son without her veil and gets so horney  that he simply MUST have sex with her

cakap macam ni pun kata tak kutuk?

you can give a point, but please do it in a polite manner.

I have given you the answer, dont give any more of your crap.

i bet you will drag this issue, over and over again.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-8-2004 12:30 AM | Show all posts
oh really ?? polite manner?? where does islam gives us polite manner? killed the unbeliever?? is that not rude manner.

my point still stand whether u like it or not, that muhammad heart was filled with sexual lust. remember how angel took his heart & give him dry cleaning:lol  that already an indication that mr.muhammad heart is full of dirt otherwise why should the angel does that.

btw, how could a men has sexual lust for married women? can't he respect that women belonged to other men? clearly, muhammad is not true prophet.

if muhammad was true prophet, he surely respect and able to control his sexual lust because he pray but to whom he pray??? God or some cunning spirit? No wonder the peoples of the Book rejected Muhammad totally as prophet. The People of the Book are choosen and well versed in Holy Book and knew well that Muhammad could not be last messenger.

Take for example Sonny, he do not believed in allah and muhammad. why not ask him?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2004 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 15-8-2004 11:58 PM:
Truth is not only preaching but also smearing & spreading lies abt Islam. BTW, I thought the false prophet is the POPE. I remember clearly that he posted a website abt this.

pope is not false prophet u stupid. the Bible mentioned Beast.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2004 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-8-16 12:32 AM:

pope is not false prophet u stupid. the Bible mentioned Beast.

My reply:-

Hey Stupid!!! What has the POPE done to you & the world anyway???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2004 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-8-2004 12:40 AM:

My reply:-

Hey Stupid!!! What has the POPE done to you & the world anyway???

how can i be stupid when u claimed Pope is prophet??? anyway orang bodoh selalu tak mengaku.:nana::clap::clap:

what has pope done to the world??? i don't need to reply this because hve posted many many time. just browse thru.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 01:11 AM | Show all posts
What???? You can't even answer me????? Did the Pope make your life miserable that you call him a BEAST?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Please be nice

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 01:40 AM | Show all posts
please talk nice

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Please stop fighting

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 01:42 AM | Show all posts
Please stop hating each other

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 01:42 AM | Show all posts
Please close this thread

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2004 05:39 AM | Show all posts
oh really ?? polite manner?? where does islam gives us polite manner? killed the unbeliever?? is that not rude manner

oi ......

i mean be polite here laa, mana ada killing sini...

aku rasa budak ni dah mental laaa

i have given you the answer, yet you still ask the same question.
always want to drag the same issue over and over again.
go get a job lahhh oi

ingat...

6.Posts containing defamation of, or insults to religious figures, holy books, beliefs and practices of any religion will not be tolerated. Any posts that contain these will be deleted outright and further action may be taken by CARI Admin against members posting such material.

[ Last edited by neostream on 16-8-2004 at 05:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2004 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by neostream at 16-8-2004 05:39 AM:

oi ......

i mean be polite here laa, mana ada killing sini...

aku rasa budak ni dah mental laaa

i have given you the answer, yet you still ask the same question.
always want to drag t ...

ok, i ask u, if u hve beautiful wife and someone eyeing on her, u feel angry??? if not , u suffering sexual impotantlol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2004 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-8-2004 01:11 AM:
What???? You can't even answer me????? Did the Pope make your life miserable that you call him a BEAST?

if u do not understand about the Beast, pls don't bothred to question. study with People of the Book first b4 u question that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2004 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by deepjunior at 16-8-2004 01:42 AM:
Please close this thread

why closed the thread?? just because Muhammad has list of wives that u could not accept?

if the thread is close then u will question in last day.

bye

p/s: wonder why muslims get so heated up when talk about Muhammad and his list of wives.:hmm::hmm:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 11:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.592448 second(s), 46 queries .