CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4358|Reply: 16

[Dunia] Edisi Mencakar Yestane Tapi Naye: 'Prince Charming' Cucunde Saudare Kuin Kertu H

[Copy link]
Post time 14-1-2021 01:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 14-1-2021 07:04 PM

The Queen's wild child cousin who is facing jail for sex attack: Flashy aristocrat, 34, boasts of friendships with Made In Chelsea stars, was banned for speeding at 100mph and broke Covid rules with 200-mile trip to lodge

• > Simon Bowes Lyon, 34, is a great-great nephew of Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, and distant cousin of Queen
  • > Aristocrat barged into a woman's bedroom at his ancestral home Glamis Castle and groped her in 20-minute attack
  • > At Dundee Sheriff Court yesterday Bowes-Lyon admitted sexually assaulting the woman on February 13 2019
  • > He faces up to five years in jail at delayed sentencing and has been placed on sex offenders' register
  • > Drove to near Barnard Castle during lockdown in June but was caught when his butler went to the paper shop
  • > In 2010 he was banned from the road for nine months after he was clocked riding his motorbike at 100 mph
Published:  12:29 GMT, 13 January 2021   | Updated:  13:49 GMT, 13 January 2021

The Queen's playboy cousin facing jail for sexual assault is friends with a host of stars and was recently shopped to the police for breaking Covid-19 rules by driving 200 miles to the Barnard Castle area during lockdown after his butler was spotted in the local shops, MailOnline can reveal today.

Simon Bowes-Lyon, who was named in the top 50 of the UK's most eligible bachelors by Tatler in 2019, faces up to five years in prison and has been placed on the sex offenders register after abusing his victim, 26, at his Glamis Castle home in Scotland last February.

The 19th and 6th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne was styled Lord Glamis until his father's death in 2016 and among his famous friends are Made In Chelsea TV stars Hugo Taylor and Oliver Proudlock, Bryan Ferry's son Otis and model and socialite Poppy Delevingne.

Today MailOnline can reveal that just weeks after the sex attack, in June 2020, Durham Police contacted the Earl, whose friends call him Sam, for violating the COVID-19 related travel restrictions banning from people leaving home.

The charge stated that he repeatedly pushed his victim on to a bed, tried to pull up her nightdress, pushed her against a wall, and tried to kiss her and touch her during the event at the 16,500-acre estate last year.

The young woman managed to fend off his advances until he eventually left her room, located in his private wing of the castle in eastern Scotland.

Bowes-Lyon – who as a 15-year-old walked behind Prince William in the Queen Mother's funeral cortege – issued an apology to his victim as he left court, adding that he is 'greatly ashamed' of his conduct and that 'alcohol is no excuse'.

Bowes-Lyon called the victim  'a rude, mean, bad and horrible person' and told her she could not tell him what to do in his own home during the attack.

After more than 20 minutes she eventually managed to get him out of her room - in his private wing - and sent a series of messages asking her colleagues and boyfriend for help.

Bowes-Lyon returned and tried to get into the room again, but she managed to get hold of the publisher in another part of the castle and he came to help.

He later reported that she was 'distressed' when he spoke to her and that Bowes-Lyon had fallen asleep when he went to confront him about the incident.

She eventually managed to get him out of the room and sent messages asking other guests for help, only for him to return and try to get into the room again.

Bowes-Lyon, 34, who is the Queen's cousin twice removed, admitted a charge of sexually assaulting the woman at Dundee Crown Court yesterday.

He faces up to five years in jail for the offence. The aristocrat was granted bail yesterday and placed on the sex offenders register as his sentence was deferred for reports.

The court was told the incident happened as Glamis Castle hosted several people for a luxury weekend.

On the first night, the victim noticed nobody was talking to Bowes-Lyon, who is known as 'Sam', during dinner and she engaged him in conversation.

The following evening there was a black-tie dinner and, after the woman went to bed, Bowes-Lyon carried on drinking before arriving uninvited at her room at 1.20am.

Fiscal depute Lynne Mannion said: 'She was asleep and was woken by knocking at the door.'

She said Bowes-Lyon, a great-great nephew of the Queen Mother, told the woman: 'It's Sam. It's important. Please let me in.

'She thought something was wrong so she got up. It was pitch black. The second she opened the door he pushed his way in and pushed her on to the bed.

'He was very drunk and smelled of cigarettes. He told her he wanted to have an affair. He tried to pull her nightdress up.

'She went into the en suite to get away but the accused followed her, stopped her closing the door, and lit a cigarette. She squeezed past and went back to the bedroom.'

Miss Mannion said Bowes-Lyon then pushed his victim up against a wall and groped her and grabbed her bottom.

She added: 'She raised her voice in the hope that another guest would hear her. She panicked because she did not know the layout of the castle. She had no signal. He refused to leave. He got into bed and began pulling at her. She had to keep pushing him off.'

Bowes-Lyon called her 'a rude, mean, bad and horrible person' and told her she could not tell him what to do in his own home.

After more than 20 minutes she eventually managed to get him out of her room and sent a series of messages asking other guests for help.

Bowes-Lyon returned and tried to get into the room again, but the woman managed to get hold of another guest in another part of the castle and he came to help.

The man later reported that she was 'distressed' when he spoke to her and that Bowes-Lyon had fallen asleep when he went to confront him about the incident.

The woman fled the castle in the morning and flew home to immediately report the matter to police.

Bowes-Lyon emailed an apology to the woman and he offered another apology for his behaviour in court yesterday.

His barrister, John Scott QC, said: 'He is truly sorry for what he accepts was shameful conduct.'

He said Bowes-Lyon had since been to counselling to try and understand his behaviour.

Speaking outside court yesterday, Bowes-Lyon said: 'I am greatly ashamed of my actions which have caused such distress to a guest in my home.

'Clearly I had drunk to excess on the night of the incident. As someone who is only too well aware of the damage that alcohol can cause, I should have known better. I recognise, in any event, that alcohol is no excuse for my behaviour.

'I did not think I was capable of behaving the way I did but ave had to face up to it and take responsibility.'

Bowes-Lyon, known for his love of fast cars and holidays with reality TV stars, was named one of the UK's most eligible bachelors by Tatler in 2019.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2021 03:57 PM | Show all posts
cicit saudara queenmother  la ni .. kiranya .. cucu kepada cousin queen.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2021 04:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak handsome tapi dalam list most eligible bachelor.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2021 06:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sah2 menggatal pegi tidur kat private wing istana orang pastu kena gomol nak memekak.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2021 07:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 14-1-2021 04:08 PM
Tak handsome tapi dalam list most eligible bachelor.

Bukan standard prektis ke even kat sini pon kalo kerabat kata "she's my guest this weekend" maka itu bermaksud she's faaking him that weekend?  Sambedi told me about his 'guest' once...

Like it's samting to be proud of dat he's choosing U over all the other gurlz?  Itulah pemahaman patek selame ini..  Biase tak korang dengar bab jadi 'guest' ney?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2021 08:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 14-1-2021 07:12 PM
Bukan standard prektis ke even kat sini pon kalo kerabat kata "she's my guest this weekend" maka ...

Yea betul . Kenapa ada sexual force issue kan? Ingatkan dah agree.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 14-1-2021 10:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
slavehunter replied at 14-1-2021 08:34 PM
Yea betul . Kenapa ada sexual force issue kan? Ingatkan dah agree.

Did she tell her boifren that she was sleeping at this guy's castle AND at his private wing?  Tu kire private chamber dah tu.  Sekadar kene bahagi ke beberape ruang je la macam pantry, bilik bini/mistress/gefren & lain2.  

Kan macam bace kat novel historical romen dedulu jaman tarak henfon, ade je abam knight ke, lord mude hensem ke yang kutip memane damsel in distress then buboh dia dudok kat bilik sebelah master bedroom pehtu acah2 kawal nepsu le hape.  Last2 malam2 ade je macam2 kejadian yang 'memakse' awek tu masok bilik dia pulak macam mintak sapu ubat kat luka kene pedang ke hape.  Haha..

Aku rase kes ni pon lebey kurang ja..  Tapi she found out the hard way.  No romance, no upah, sekadar teros nak kene ngap je..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2021 11:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 14-1-2021 10:15 PM
Did she tell her boifren that she was sleeping at this guy's castle AND at his private wing?  Tu ...

One of my fav Judith McNaught
F2 dah layan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2021 11:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Did she tell her boifren that she was sleeping at this guy's castle AND at his private wing?  Tu ...

Wah ini dah serupa baca novel Mills & Boon dah ni hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2021 12:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Hahahahahahah terhibur baca komen u nih...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2021 07:56 AM | Show all posts

Ade Kat Shopee

anakmak replied at 14-1-2021 11:20 PM
One of my fav Judith McNaught
F2 dah layan

Books & e-versions.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2021 08:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Takyah nak merapu sangat. Dia dah ngaku pun mmg die cuba cabul guest tu

Bowes-Lyon, 34, who is the Queen's cousin twice removed, admitted a charge of sexually assaulting the woman at Dundee Crown Court yesterday.

Baca novel english boleh, takkan artikel tak boleh baca sampai habis?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2021 09:04 AM | Show all posts

Bukan Bab Mengaku

Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 15-1-2021 09:14 AM
annehuda replied at 15-1-2021 08:58 AM
Takyah nak merapu sangat. Dia dah ngaku pun mmg die cuba cabul guest tu

Tapi bab apasal tido kat private wing istane tu.  Macamane boleh tido situ?  Of all the people dia yang tido situ.  Paham2 je la..

Ko ponah tido kat yestane ke yang nak bersangke baek sangat kat minah ney?  Ce cerite..

Ponah ke prince charming memane invite ko??

Aku tuan tanah.  Mesti le aku bace sampe habes..  Ko kenape?  

She chatted him up 1st.  Ko tu yang tak bace habes...

Then ofkos la he invited her to sleep in his private wing kan?  Butler boleh kasi permission ke?

Mana boleh..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2021 09:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 15-1-2021 09:04 AM
Tapi bab apasal tido kat private wing istane tu.  Macamane boleh tido situ?  Of all the people dia ...

Hello dik, ko pakai logik ape ni? Semua orang yang tegur ko maksudnye layak dicabul ngan ko ke?

Cer baca lagi dalam artikel tu. Ada guests lain jugak kat istana tu. Private chamber tu maksudnye bukan bilik dia, tapi mmg ada satu wing kt istana tu khas utk mamat ni. Ko penah tengok downtown abbey tak? Memang biasa je kalau aristokrat ni buat majlis ke guests boleh bermalam kat istana diorg. Nama pun istana kan bukannye rumah flat.

Dah tu kalau die tak cabul kenapa dia nak ngaku bersalah?  At least mamat ni ngaku la jugak. Dah ngaku pun nak salahkan mangsa jugak ke? Nilah org malaysia mengagungkan perogol. Sangap sangat ke sampai sanggup dirogol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2021 09:44 AM | Show all posts

Dia Yang Pegi Tegor Dulu

Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 15-1-2021 09:56 AM
annehuda replied at 15-1-2021 09:23 AM
Hello dik, ko pakai logik ape ni? Semua orang yang tegur ko maksudnye layak dicabul ngan ko ke?

Sape suroh?  Memang mengundang la..

Ofkos what he did was wrong.  Every single time kes2 cabul ni sume berlaku becoz the gurl 'availed' herself to the predator..

U go to a castle, well, kalo sini yestane, U pegi bersembang dengan tuan yestane tu.  NOT he yang tegor U dulu tau..  U yang sebok pegi tegor dia.  Then U get invited to sleep kat bilik kat area khas untok dia.  Don't tell me U boleh husnuzon ja sampai pagi..  Anyway, U sendiri cakap it was a party.  Depe tak get drunk ke sana??  Sini pon mabok2.  

Aku memang salahkan this lady pasal dia yang berani2 tegur si kerabat ni dulu.  If he never noticed her -> she would not end up at that particular room.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2021 03:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sukacactus replied at 14-1-2021 11:27 PM
Wah ini dah serupa baca novel Mills & Boon dah ni hahaha

Bible: Anak Nabi Yaakub dirogol putera raje namun dipinang tapi abang2 tak setuju..

Genesis 34:1-31
The Rape of Dinah
34Now Dinah the daughter of Leah, whom she had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the region. 2When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the region, saw her, he seized her and lay with her by force. 3And his soul was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob; he loved the girl, and spoke tenderly to her. 4So Shechem spoke to his father Hamor, saying, ‘Get me this girl to be my wife.’

5 Now Jacob heard that Shechem* had defiled his daughter Dinah; but his sons were with his cattle in the field, so Jacob held his peace until they came. 6And Hamor the father of Shechem went out to Jacob to speak with him, 7just as the sons of Jacob came in from the field. When they heard of it, the men were indignant and very angry, because he had committed an outrage in Israel by lying with Jacob’s daughter, for such a thing ought not to be done.

8 But Hamor spoke with them, saying, ‘The heart of my son Shechem longs for your daughter; please give her to him in marriage. 9Make marriages with us; give your daughters to us, and take our daughters for yourselves. 10You shall live with us; and the land shall be open to you; live and trade in it, and get property in it.’ 11Shechem also said to her father and to her brothers, ‘Let me find favour with you, and whatever you say to me I will give. 12Put the marriage present and gift as high as you like, and I will give whatever you ask me; only give me the girl to be my wife.’

13 The sons of Jacob answered Shechem and his father Hamor deceitfully, because he had defiled their sister Dinah. 14They said to them, ‘We cannot do this thing, to give our sister to one who is uncircumcised, for that would be a disgrace to us. 15Only on this condition will we consent to you: that you will become as we are and every male among you be circumcised. 16Then we will give our daughters to you, and we will take your daughters for ourselves, and we will live among you and become one people. 17But if you will not listen to us and be circumcised, then we will take our daughter and be gone.’

18 Their words pleased Hamor and Hamor’s son Shechem. 19And the young man did not delay to do the thing, because he was delighted with Jacob’s daughter. Now he was the most honoured of all his family. 20So Hamor and his son Shechem came to the gate of their city and spoke to the men of their city, saying, 21‘These people are friendly with us; let them live in the land and trade in it, for the land is large enough for them; let us take their daughters in marriage, and let us give them our daughters. 22Only on this condition will they agree to live among us, to become one people: that every male among us be circumcised as they are circumcised. 23Will not their livestock, their property, and all their animals be ours? Only let us agree with them, and they will live among us.’ 24And all who went out of the city gate heeded Hamor and his son Shechem; and every male was circumcised, all who went out of the gate of his city.

Dinah’s Brothers Avenge Their Sister
25 On the third day, when they were still in pain, two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, took their swords and came against the city unawares, and killed all the males. 26They killed Hamor and his son Shechem with the sword, and took Dinah out of Shechem’s house, and went away. 27And the other sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and plundered the city, because their sister had been defiled. 28They took their flocks and their herds, their donkeys, and whatever was in the city and in the field. 29All their wealth, all their little ones and their wives, all that was in the houses, they captured and made their prey. 30Then Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, ‘You have brought trouble on me by making me odious to the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites and the Perizzites; my numbers are few, and if they gather themselves against me and attack me, I shall be destroyed, both I and my household.’ 31But they said, ‘Should our sister be treated like a whore?’

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2021 05:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ni kalo cina Mesia depa panggey Hamsap!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072413 second(s), 45 queries .