Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: green~tea

All about our hair

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-2-2021 06:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by green~tea at 25-1-2024 02:12 PM

Ni kalo rajin blow rambut kat salun.. ni gambar lama.. tapiiiiiii dulu rambut nipis sikit.. now dah kepuk byk anak rambut la sikit.. tp tu la, dah lama tak wat hair treatment pakai mask... so jadi la cam gambar yg sblm ni

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2021 06:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
airisa replied at 5-2-2021 04:37 PM
i ni memang bermasalah rambut dari kecil .. i guess its genetic. ada my aunt from father side yg ram ...

Supplement gnc mahal kan. Sobs.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2021 06:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
airisa replied at 5-2-2021 06:14 PM
i would say, its a relief bila jumpa shampoo ni .. sebelum ni, mcm2 shampoo i try, semua tak ok me ...

Argan oil jenis apa tu? Care to share?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2021 06:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MrsVeneer replied at 5-2-2021 06:40 PM

Choy chuolz.. i nak cari concoction utk mix hair oil la.. org ckp sweet almond and argan mmg cantik utk rambut

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2021 06:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
green~tea replied at 5-2-2021 06:41 PM
Choy chuolz.. i nak cari concoction utk mix hair oil la.. org ckp sweet almond and argan mmg canti ...

Buat sdri. Chuols kan ade segala kitab..
I almond i pakai yg keling tu jelah. Sweet almond tu mcm mn?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2021 07:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by green~tea at 5-2-2021 07:07 PM
MrsVeneer replied at 5-2-2021 06:51 PM
Buat sdri. Chuols kan ade segala kitab..
I almond i pakai yg keling tu jelah. Sweet almond tu mcm ...

Nnti iols buat mixture utk rambut and utk badan.... and send to you...  i nak try mix the sweet almond oil and few EO utk rambut... i heard rosemary helps.. tp lets see what can work wonders

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-2-2021 07:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by green~tea at 5-2-2021 07:27 PM

Sbb rambut tebal is panas lagi merimaskan.. especially bila scalp berpeluh... iols usually sepit rambut.. dulu2 i ikat je rambut but then my hairstylist ckp tak elok ikat rambut nnti akar rosak... sheols rekemen i sepit je loose2....

So yes here am sharing to you what i know best for you as well... sharing is caring

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2021 08:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by green~tea at 5-2-2021 08:35 PM

Hair product mantras that chuolzz must remember yach...

Despite the fact that there are only so many ingredients capable of cleansing, conditioning and styling hair, there’s no shortage of products. And, as you’ve likely seen, there’s also no shortage of enticing claims that sound too good to be true, and generally, that’s because they are! Before we list the best new hair-care products, here are a few important points to keep in mind before shopping:

Expensive doesn’t mean better! Paying more for a product at the salon is not a guarantee of more beautiful hair. There are good and bad hair-care products, at the salon and at the chemist.

Hair cannot be repaired! Hair is dead; when you get a haircut, it doesn’t hurt. Products claiming to repair damage cannot do that. If they could, you’d only need to use them once, and then, voilá, your hair is repaired! But that’s not the reality.

No product can keep hair dye from fading. The two biggest culprits behind colour fade are water (yes, just plain water) and UV light. The only way to make your hair colour last longer is to not wash your hair, or ever get it wet, and to somehow keep it constantly protected from UV light. Neither option is one that most of us want to keep up!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-2-2021 08:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by green~tea at 5-2-2021 08:38 PM

Ni plak list dari beautypedia.. best NEW haircare...

The Best New Hair-Care Products
There are new hair-care products appearing all the time, and more often than not they’re just the same old, same old, merely in new packaging with newly worded claims. We’re always on the lookout for a hair-care product that raises the bar, and does so for a fair price; plus, it really must work as claimed based on the ingredients it contains. With that in mind, here is a selection of new hair-care products we enthusiastically recommend.

Shampoos

Neutrogena Triple Repair Fortifying Shampoo has a gentle formula that leaves all hair types feeling smoother and silkier, and noticeably shinier.

Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Shampoo isn’t really a miracle; it’s just a good lightly conditioning shampoo for all hair types. The amino acids likely have some benefit when it comes to strengthening the hair.

L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise OleoTherapy Oil Infused Shampoo is a brilliant shampoo for dry, dull hair of any texture except super-fine. We’d put this up against any moisturising shampoo from the pricey Kerastase line, which, surprise, is owned by L’Oreal!

Conditioners and Treatments

Deep Steep Glossy Smoothing Conditioner is a silicone-free conditioner, and even though there’s no reason (beyond personal preference) to avoid silicones in hair-care products, this is a good smoothing option for normal to dry hair of any thickness.

Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Pro Conditioner isn’t really a miracle, it’s just a very good, beautifully formulated lightweight smoothing and detangling conditioner for normal to slightly dry hair that’s normal to fine or thin.

Neutrogena Triple Repair Fortifying Leave-In Treatment is a good, moisturising leave-in product for normal to dry hair that’s normal to thick, curly or coarse. The claim of this being able to protect hair from 400 degrees of heat is stretching what’s possible.

TRESemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment is reminiscent of Redken’s All Soft conditioners, but for a lot less money. It leaves even highly processed hair soft, smooth and shiny, and reduces the major fizz that can occur when blow-drying. Note: Essentially, this is just a richer version of TRESemme’s Platinum Strength Conditioner, which is also recommended.

Styling Products

Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse. OK, yes, this is expensive for a mousse, but it actually manages to bring something unique to this category of 80’s hair-styling staples. It delivers medium to full hold without heaviness or stickiness, and is perfect for fine to medium hair. The fragrance is another positive because it’s quite subtle.

OGX Biotin & Collagen Weightless Healing Oil Mist is a very good, inexpensive silicone-based shine spray for dry, frizzy hair that’s thick or coarse. The collagen won’t do much, but the other conditioning ingredients will! Also sold as an oil.

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Leave In Foam is a very good soft-hold mousse that hydrates and helps keep frizz at bay as it shapes curls and waves. It’s great for fine or thin hair that’s straight (and dry) too, but apply it toward the ends of the hair and then heat-style.

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Frizz Vanisher Cream . Do you have dry, normal to thick-textured unmanageable hair with no shine? Meet your new best friend! For best results, use sparingly until you have a good idea of how much your hair needs to look amazing, not greasy.

Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Defining Curls Styling Custard . Finally, a lightweight, non-greasy, yet non-drying smoothing and curl-defining styler for African-American hair! This is particularly good for highly textured hair that’s fine or thin.

Sally Hershberger Supreme Lift for Normal to Thin Hair is a non-aerosol spray-on styler that, when used with heat, adds gorgeous fullness to fine or thin hair, without a sticky residue. Great shine too—and the fragrance isn’t knock-your-socks-off strong.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2021 08:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by green~tea at 5-2-2021 08:39 PM

Ni plak worst new hair care so dont waste ur time trying

The Worst New Hair-Care Products
Presented in no particular order, here are a handful of new hair-care products that had us asking, “Really?” and, in a few instances, shaking our heads in disbelief at the absurd claims:

Clairol Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist . This shine enhancer doesn’t hold a candle to those that contain oils and/or silicones. It makes hair feel terrible, while also irritating the scalp with a lot of mint oils.

Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray contains far more fragrance than anything that can protect the hair from heat damage. Even the best ingredients for that—silicones and wheat protein—can do only so much.

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series shampoos all contain the drying cleansing agent sodium lauryl sulfate, along with its milder alternative, sodium laureth sulfate, and none of them are the least bit “Pro”fessional. These same core ingredients are present in shampoo after shampoo in this line, despite wildly differing claims.

Nexxus Colour Assure Pre-Wash Primer is essentially a silicone serum you’re directed to apply prior to shampooing. Silicone can protect hair colour from a shampoo, but if you apply too much, no shampoo will work as it should, quickly leading to hair that’s dull, flat and difficult to style. Don’t waste your time or money on this one! Instead, apply a silicone serum or spray to dry hair before heat-styling.

Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Minoxidil Topical Solution USP, 2% Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women isn’t a really bad product, just a big disappointment. The active ingredient (2% minoxidil) is present in other, less expensive products also sold at chemists, like Walgreens Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women. More than anything, this was a missed opportunity for Pantene to actually do something more cosmetically elegant with a tried-and-true hair-growth ingredient.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2021 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by airisa at 5-2-2021 08:48 PM
MrsVeneer replied at 5-2-2021 06:40 PM

ada yg i beli masa pi umrah (berbotol2 i angkut), ada yg beli di london. yg di sini, tak sempat lagi nak cari sebab sedang habiskan yg ada tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2021 08:47 PM | Show all posts
MrsVeneer replied at 5-2-2021 06:39 PM
Supplement gnc mahal kan. Sobs.

supplement yg bagus kandungan bahan dalam tu memang mahal sikit, sama juga yg di farmasi biasa tu. mcm fish oil, yg biasa2 kandungan tu baru berapa banding dgn pristin yg kandungan bahan yg lagi tinggi, terus harga beratus2 sebotol.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2021 09:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
airisa replied at 5-2-2021 08:47 PM
supplement yg bagus kandungan bahan dalam tu memang mahal sikit, sama juga yg di farmasi biasa tu. ...

I baca juga list biotin content dalam GNC supplement tu.. 5000 mcg...

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2021 09:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by green~tea at 5-2-2021 09:48 PM
MrsVeneer replied at 5-2-2021 06:38 PM
Hair scrub n hair mask tu menarik.
Nak cari la

I nak beli scalp massager tu nnti... utk urut kulit kelapa sambil pakai scalp tonic...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2021 09:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by green~tea at 5-2-2021 10:00 PM
anony-mous replied at 5-2-2021 05:45 PM
Thanks uols tag i. So apa step pertama? I idamkan rambut lebat mcm afifah duta SD tu  rmbut i ...

So far rutin iols jaga rambut, based on masalah i lah.. rambut kering, oily scalp and hair fall...

1. Shampoo rambut.. i pakai micellar shampoo & head and shoulder... alternate je

2. Conditioner ikut dan je... now sunsilk tgh perabis

3. Scalp tonic brand previa tu... so far sedap la kulit kepala... rasa sejuk je.. i plan nak balik ke brand botanique trichology tu i rasa paling serasi

4. Extra light olive oil sapu hujung rambut je... elak terkena scalp.. i plan nak tukar ke sweet almond oil plak

5. Hair gummies biotin brand natrol..

2 bulan skali i akan potong rambut... trim dalam 2-3 inci je sbb rimas panjang2 rasa panas la..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2021 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Betul ke shampoo yg tak sesuai dengan kita boleh menyebabkan uban??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2021 12:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice sharing

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2021 12:31 AM | Show all posts
anony-mous replied at 5-2-2021 05:48 PM
Wow lengkap nya u jaga!!! Tu baru rambut. Teringin nk tgk rmbut uols if u dont mind share here. Je ...

hehe. sorry sis. iols bertudung.
but bila jaga rambut mcm ni. the satisfaction comes when bila dah balik, tanggal tudung. and rambut masih lagi elok, wavvy, and tak berminyak. tak rasa nak terus mandi, sebab rambut tak rasa annoying.
my extra routine care. bila nak tido, ikat rambut tinggi2. jgn bagi rambut kena bantal or muka masa tido. kalau boleh pilih satin pillowcase.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2021 12:42 AM | Show all posts
green~tea replied at 5-2-2021 06:21 PM
U shampoo rambut hari2 tak....  sbb basuh doesnt mean shampoo la bg iols, maybe just bilas air o ...

yas, i shampoo hari2. so far routine yang i buat tu, i selesa and tak de rasa nak tukar lagi. tuala microfibre and finger scalp tu memang membantu sgt2.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2021 12:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MrsVeneer replied at 5-2-2021 06:38 PM
Hair scrub n hair mask tu menarik.
Nak cari la

Kat sephora je ade.  And quite affordable

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.334320 second(s), 42 queries .