ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3491|Reply: 2

KARMA ----MAKE YOU SUFFER

[Copy link]
Post time 5-2-2021 01:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 5-2-2021 04:07 PM

This is interesting news I read https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/561772

Malay :https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/561774

I have seen peoples in my own eyes when they do bad things such as lying-stealing or kind negative, and indeed it goes back to them.
Some people do not want to share their bad negative things they had done in the past or present to the public because they are guilty and shy. I praise this guy spoke the truth.
If you read his article, there is an act of Karma in his life and family. Please read the link I have provide..surely it will be an eye-opener for all us to remind the Karma things....

Here true events happened to my friend. During 80's he works in many several places. Never work permanently but keep on changing jobs. One day he shows me a ring that he stole from his  Boss...working place
I told him this not a good thing to do....he laughed....
After several years passby, I met him again in 1995. He called me….I ask "who are you" he replied..me lah…sxxxxx.
Me: Oh my goodness..what happened to you, look different
He removes his cap, totally bald- one of his eyes missing.
He looks very ugly compare to the 80's, which look like a model.
Then in the year 1999, he pass away.

Oh yes..Pasar Malam/night market trader...how I was cheated in fruits and money...what happened to the trader...missing ...not sure whether bad  things  be fall to them or ......now  with covid 19...this trader losing business.,

This is real events thats I have seen my own eyes ..... but I saw a lot unpleasant situation when peoples that I knew them do evil/bad –negative ...all ended in misery life.
Besides, our thinking needs to be positive –clear and not judgmental on others because this will hit back.

Is true what Gautama wrote the suffering of humans all because of our wrongdoing.
Why not accumulate good positive and earn a decent living with honestly, I  CAN    GUARANTEE  YOU LEADS GOOD LIFE.
…..AND KARMA IS REAL – IT CAN BE EVIL AND GOOD
THE UNIVERSE IS WATCHING US …BEHAVE.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2021 05:45 AM | Show all posts
I don't believe in karma, never have. It just doesn't make sense to me because the whole "do good and good will happen, do bad and bad will happen" concept doesn't exist.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-8-2021 05:55 PM | Show all posts
DARSITA replied at 9-8-2021 05:45 AM
I don't believe in karma, never have. It just doesn't make sense to me because the whole "do good an ...
I don't believe in karma, never have. It just doesn't make sense to me because the whole "do good and good will happen, do bad and bad will happen" concept doesn't exist.

The concept karma - what goes around come back and do good and good will happen, do bad and bad will happen.....all same but different word
In Bible:
What Goes Around Comes AroundIsaiah 3:11                                                                                 Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him.                               

Galatians 6:7                                        
                                        Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.                               

Proverbs 26:27                                        
                                        Whoever digs a pit will fall into it, and a stone will come back on him who starts it rolling.                               

Matthew 7:12                                        
                                        “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.                               

Romans 12:19                                        
                                        Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”                               

Proverbs 22:8                                        
                                        Whoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail.                               

Ecclesiastes 1:6-7                                        
                                        The wind blows to the south and goes around to the north; around and around goes the wind, and on its circuits the wind returns. All streams run to the sea, but the sea is not full; to the place where the streams flow, there they flow again.                               

Hosea 8:7                                                                               
                                        For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. The standing grain has no heads; it shall yield no flour; if it were to yield, strangers would devour it.                               

Luke 12:3                                        
                                        Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed on the housetops.                               

......and  etc

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 07:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.356587 second(s), 29 queries .