CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: lurkingaround

[SEJARAH] Hak Istimewa Melayu = Meritokrasi atau Diskriminasi.?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-3-2022 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Di bawah adalah contoh pengaruh ke atas pemuda-pemudi kaum Cina oleh puak DAP yang salah menganggap Artikel 153/Hak Istimewa Melayu/bumiputera sebagai diskriminasi kaum yang tak saksama dan bukan meritokrasi semasa Darurat Malaya 1948-1960. .......

https://www.malaymail.com/news/l ... sed-for-rac/2047735 - life/2022/03/16 - i-never-wanted-to-be-a-malaysian-beauty-pageant-finalist-criticised-for-racist post
PETALING JAYA, March 16 — “Why was I born in a kampung in Malaysia and not a big city in China? I love China and Japan.”

That is just one of the troubling remarks that landed Abby Lee, a Miss International Malaysia (MIM) 2022 finalist, in the soup.

A series of inflammatory Instagram posts by the beauty pageant contestant went viral after a Facebook user by the name of Hui Yue shared them publicly.

Lee condemned Malaysia and its people as well as wrote vulgar xenophobic comments against Central and South Asians.

In one of the screenshots, Lee admitted that she only participated in the beauty contest because she was interested in it, not because she loved her country.

“I join these for my interests, not because I love my country.

“Those close to me have always known that I don’t even care about the country.

“I never considered myself a Malaysian and have always wanted to migrate,” she wrote.

After complaining that a photographer did not take good shots of her during the competition, Lee lashed out by lamenting that she was born in a Malaysian village instead of China and Japan which she held in high regard.

Lee’s remarks sparked outrage from Malaysians, who slammed the model for her racist statements. ....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-4-2022 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lurkingaround at 4-4-2022 05:44 PM

Dipadam kerana pos terulang.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2022 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Satu lagi pakar "hasut" dari kaum Cina yang mempersoal Artikel 153 atau Hak Istimewa Melayu/bumiputera dalam Perlembagaan Persekutuan Malaya/M'sia 1957-1963 dengan merujuk kepada Lapuran Reid Commission 1956 yang bukan Perlembagaan Persekutuan. .......

https://www.thesundaily.my/home/ ... ion-04-04-JY9032957 - in-sync-with-our-constitution - 04-04-2022
... The 1957 Constitution that resulted can be said to be a truly consensual product of agreement by all parties and racial and religious communities. Besides the members of the Reid Constitutional Commission, key stake players included the Malay Rulers, political parties in the Alliance and Opposition, political leaders such as Tunku Abdul Rahman, Tun Abdul Razak, Tun Tan Cheng Lock and Tun V.T. Sambanthan, and business, socio-cultural and religious leaders and organisations.

In all, the Commission received 131 memoranda from organisations and individuals, and conducted 31 public meetings throughout the country. This was in addition to the 118 meetings that the Commission held in Malaya, many with officials and politicians providing evidence.

One feature of the Reid Commission work relates to Article 153. The relevant section of the Commission report relating to the special position of the Malays is reproduced here: ...

Lapuran Reid Commission 1956 oleh pihak British adalah rekomentasi untuk penggubalan Perlembagaan Persekutuan Malaya 1957 yang perlu dipersetujui oleh beberapa pihak, termasuk Raja2 Melayu, pemimpin2 kerajaan Perikatan(UMNO/MCA/MIC/dll), hakim2, dll.

Reid Commission 1956 ada rekomen Artikel 153 dikaji-semula selepas 15 tahun. Rekomentasi ini telah ditolak oleh pihak Malaya = syarat kaji-semula 15 tahun itu tak dimasukkan ke dalam Perlembagaan Persekutuan Malaya 1957.

Perlu ingat, selepas 1972, dengan pindaan kepada Akta Hasutan 1948, ia adalah kesalahan untuk sesiapa menyoal  atau membantah atau kaji-semula atau nak menghapuskan Artikel 153.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052724 second(s), 26 queries .