Post time 15-7-2021 04:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Trailer

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2021 04:59 PM | Show all posts
mcm best jer

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2021 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Dah tenguk. Film ini berlatang belakangkan Bali and memaparkan budaya sana. I rasa macam bidaya jawa aje.
Tpi I'm surprise ada lip kissing. Tak sangka artis Indon dah open and lakukan babak ni.
Ke mamng dah biasa film2 Indo and scene kissing? I jarang tenguk film Indon . So far baru 2 movie.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2021 03:01 PM | Show all posts
uda replied at 17-7-2021 10:39 AM
Dah tenguk. Film ini berlatang belakangkan Bali and memaparkan budaya sana. I rasa macam bidaya jawa ...

In my opinion, Balinese and Javanese cultures are quite different because the majority of the population of Bali is Hindusm while Java is Muslim. But maybe there are traditional ceremonies that look similar.

Honestly, I don't really like the story of Perfect Fit . But If you want to watch good Indon movies, I can give you some recomendations. You can watch these movies kat netflix. Hope you like it

Tenggelamnya Kapal Van Der Wick / The Sink of Van Der Wick

Marlina si Pembunuh Dalam Empat Babak / Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts
(Film kerjabersama Indon & Msia & Thai & France)

Film Marlina juga akan tayang kembali 6-15 October 2021 kat Busan, Korea

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2021 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by amandel at 17-7-2021 03:57 PM
uda replied at 17-7-2021 10:39 AM
Dah tenguk. Film ini berlatang belakangkan Bali and memaparkan budaya sana. I rasa macam bidaya jawa ...

I think mamng dah biasa film2 Indo and scene kissing, film Ada Apa Dengan Cinta produksi tahun 2002 je dah ada lip kissing. Kat raid dah ade topless girl scene. Tapi mungkin film macam ni dapat rating 18+ or adegan kena potong censorship kat pawagam indon or film memang dibuat untuk intenational audience

Indonesian films also began to explore stories that were previously taboo to be filmed, such as the film representative of Indonesia at the Locarno film festival, the film Vengeance is mine all others pay cash. It based on novel with same tittle. I copy the synopsis from Wikipedia "Ajo Kawir is one of the toughest fighters in the Javanese underworld, his fearlessness matched only by his unquenchable thirst for brawling. But the young thug is driven by a painful secret: he is impotent. When he finally meets his match in the shape of the fearsome, beautiful bodyguard Iteung, Ajo is left bruised, battered, and overjoyed. He has fallen in love. But will he ever be able to make Iteung happy if he can't get it up?". And films like that sometime be followed by controversy. Some people will like it and some people won't

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2021 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by amandel at 17-7-2021 04:14 PM

For those who like bts of filmmaking, maybe the 'Vengeance is mine all others pay cash' behind the scenes is pretty informative from producting to financing film

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-7-2021 09:44 PM | Show all posts
amandel replied at 17-7-2021 03:01 PM
In my opinion, Balinese and Javanese cultures are quite different because the majority of the popu ...

Ohh sorry my mistake. I thought it's javanese culture coz doesn't understand the language.
Btw, i notice that you've so knowledgeble in indonesian film.
Die hard fan ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2021 10:52 PM | Show all posts
I've so knowledgeable in Indonesian film? I don't think so. I made an Indonesian and sometimes korean film threads because a lot of people read it haha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2021 11:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baru tgk. Biasa je. Typical love story. Hero mcm muka Randy Pangalila tp lebih hensem

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2021 05:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In my opinion, Balinese and Javanese cultures are quite different because the majority of the popu ...

Not a fan of indo films.. But ive watched van der wick just for the book.. And this Marlina looks interesting.. Gonna watch it.. But the accent sound slightly like sabahan.. In ig theres a sabahan comedic character called aunty patrin.. Mmg ginilah slang sabahan dia.. Hehe..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2021 11:15 AM | Show all posts
cicicumel replied at 19-7-2021 11:23 PM
Baru tgk. Biasa je. Typical love story. Hero mcm muka Randy Pangalila tp lebih hensem

He look like lite version of Rege Jean Page haha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2021 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by amandel at 21-7-2021 11:33 AM
MsJaneDoe replied at 20-7-2021 05:09 PM
Not a fan of indo films.. But ive watched van der wick just for the book.. And this Marlina looks  ...

That is Sumba slang, maybe aunty patrin come from sumba too ahaha
if you are interested in Van der wijck novels, the life of author of the novel will also be filmed. Heres the first look

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2021 01:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
amandel replied at 21-7-2021 11:26 AM
That is Sumba slang, maybe aunty patrin come from sumba too ahaha
if you are interested in Van de ...

Buya hamka.. Interesting.. Anyway, iolls tried to look for marlina on netflix tp x jumpa.. How come ya?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2021 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by amandel at 21-7-2021 04:13 PM
MsJaneDoe replied at 21-7-2021 01:29 PM
Buya hamka.. Interesting.. Anyway, iolls tried to look for marlina on netflix tp x jumpa.. How com ...

cuba try with english titlle, if it doesn't work then the movie isn't available kat netflix msia. sorry

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2021 09:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I just typed Marlina & then the english title pops out at the side.. & they just give me other indo movies to select.. Darn it..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2021 09:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
amandel replied at 21-7-2021 03:48 PM
cuba try with english titlle, if it doesn't work then the movie isn't available kat netflix msia.  ...

But thnx anyway for the recommendation.. If i find the movie on other platforms, definitely gonna watch it..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2021 09:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

salah yt trailer sis

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2021 11:06 AM | Show all posts

Thanks, sorry my bad haha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2021 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by amandel at 22-7-2021 11:17 AM
MsJaneDoe replied at 21-7-2021 09:40 PM
But thnx anyway for the recommendation.. If i find the movie on other platforms, definitely gonna  ...

You're welcome MsJaneDoe, film marlina dah ade kat Amazon prime

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2021 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Even though menurut I  A Perfect Fit story biase je but the movie is in the top 10 in several countries

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 06:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067794 second(s), 46 queries .