Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Bible prophecy of the Arab world

[Copy link]
Post time 16-2-2005 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-2-2005 04:51 AM:
You can't change God's word. God's word is true.  It prophesised the character of muslims.

BUT U CHRISTIANS CHANGED BIBLE TO SUIT YOUR 'NEEDS'

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2005 09:05 AM | Show all posts
The Bible is very clear about Ishmael. And it maps Muslim behavior perfectly. It could not have been a coincidence.

Use magic Report

Repent This user has been deleted
Post time 16-2-2005 09:35 AM | Show all posts
After the Rapture, when the Tribulation takes place, MANY will turn to Christ......including MILLIONS of Muslims...

Not all will accept Jesus Christ in the Tribulation, many will turn to the AntiChrist.  But the ones who did turn to Christ, will be slaughtered by the AntiChrist and his evil servants.  

Note what Matthew 22:14 says:

For many are called, but few are chosen.

Many will be called out to by the TWO WITNESSES (Revelation 11:3), as they will witness to the world during the Great Tribulation.  But out of the billions left behind, only a handful will be chosen, or will decide to follow Christ.  Days of Sorrows is on the way.  

Go ahead and mock the Christians all you want, go ahead and talk whatever you want.  When the "blessed hope" (Titus 2:13) takes place, you all are going to cry.  There is no way to survive then, your money will be scarce, you cannot buy food, you cannot sell anything....except that you have the Mark of the Beast..

Revelation 13:16-17, And he (Satan)  causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If you end up receiving the Mark, you will face the wrath of God to the fullest extent.  

Turn back to the Lord while you have time.  When that time runs out, there will be no hope left.  Only death awaits you then.

God Bless you all...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:20 AM | Show all posts
then..better to be dead as muslims then living as kafirs..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at  10:20 AM:
then..better to be dead as muslims then living as kafirs..

did not muslims acting so violent nowdays ? look at the world event all commited by muslims by blood shed, killing their own brothers.

it better to accept the truth then following faith that promised wine,milk and houris for killing the unbelievers;)

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:41 AM | Show all posts
If indeed as you say (your understanding) that god allowed himself to be tortured to death to wash man's sin, then this fight between mankind would make your god sacrifice in vain since it is him also who already create the situation of hostility between mankind. Seems your god is contradicting himself.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-2-2005 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Don't get yoiur logic. God did not create hostility between men.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Its is the spirit of islam that creates conflict between people.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-2-2005 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-2-15 11:02 PM:

Nothing is impossible. In last day , God will interfered....the same words Jesus will says to muslims"I am HE and Jesus further will says " I was before Abraham" and  w ...

The only book left that has been genuinely revealed by God is the Qur'an. This is what the Qur'an says:

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad."  But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 16-2-2005 at 10:51 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at  10:44 AM:
Its is the spirit of islam that creates conflict between people.

.....and the teachings of islam like sura 5:51, take the sword and etc

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Really? That what the Quran claims for itself, its circular reasoning.

What i do know is that the Bible correctly prophesied that Muslims are troublemakers of this world.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at  10:46 AM:

The only book left that has been genuinely revealed by God is the Qur'an. This is what the Qur'an says:

[color=Te ...

that is ur koran verses which came after 600 yrs later. sorry, me not buying

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:53 AM | Show all posts
600 years is just 2 seconds God's time.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at  10:49 AM:
Really? That what the Quran claims for itself, its circular reasoning.

What i do know is that the Bible correctly prophesied that Muslims are troublemakers of this world.

they are trouble maker frm the begining when ismael born till now.

solution: Accept Christ our saviour without any doubth. Study the Bible and ask/pray to  God of Abraham to guide the true path.:pray:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-2-16 10:53 AM:

they are trouble maker frm the begining when ismael born till now.

solution: Accept Christ our saviour without any doubth. Study the Bible and ask/pray to  God of Abraham to guide the true ...

Sorry we don't buy what your corrupted books say.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Thats why the Bible correctly prophesied Muslim behaviors. They are indeed the troublemakers on this earth.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at  10:53 AM:
600 years is just 2 seconds God's time.

u want me to be hostile towards jews & unbelievers after reading the koran??? then another terriorist born;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at  10:54 AM:

Sorry we don't buy what your corrupted books say.

to honest with u, i hve seen many peoples like u says this and after sometimes true God will touched u then u c how u changed. Mark my words.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-2-16 10:56 AM:

to honest with u, i hve seen many peoples like says this and after sometimes true God will touched u then u c how u changed. Mark my words.

Sorry. remember I was once the follower and believer of your corrupted books. I was touched, once. But now I know how false they are.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2005 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at  10:58 AM:

Sorry. remember I was once the follower and believer of your corrupted books. I was touched, once. But now I know how false they are.

u never were christian, even u were christian , u just stay 4 a while. after mixing malay muslims u are tempeted with /or brain wash with their teachings.

the brain wash will only last short while as God power is more greater than those brain washer. U will received HIS call soon.

Then u will come in as different nick and not Kennkid to preach the wonderful teachings of Christ.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 01:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.335655 second(s), 42 queries .