CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: evoHahn

GRAN TURISMO thread - GTHD details!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 28-12-2004 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Hmm evo.. so the ahem version u think will be dvd 9 ? .

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

evoHahn This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 28-12-2004 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Most likely.... unless they want to drop so many features and fit it on DVD5. Some forumer claims that gt4 contains 9 GB of data :

some teaser...

and boleh guna NOS on any circuit, not limited to drag racing :ah:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2004 04:24 PM | Show all posts

Pics galore !!!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Cool pictures .....

Wah u can drive old vechiles also ya ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 08:55 PM | Show all posts
reminds me of xbox's sega gt2000

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2004 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Infos . I heard the pirate version will be compressed DVD 5 still unsure cause the people of gamefaqs some got the pirate version ...

here are some small reviews from the japanese gamers at gamefaqs ..

1. Better graphics than GT3 obviously (although there is some flickering on the screen when too many things happen... especially at the start of a race)

2. Interface different but not necessarily easier to navigate ; does take some time to get used to

3. An insane number of cars (great)

4. Still stupid AI ; other drivers follow pre-determined routes and WILL bump into you if you don't avoid them. This is my biggest disappointment with the game. I thought Polyphony Digital was going to fix that but it seems they didn't...

5. Photo mode is useless in my opinion... maybe some of you will like it

6. Sound is amazing (both cars and soundtrack)

7. Licenses take longer to get (16 tests each) ; tests, however, do not seem to be more difficult

8. Courses are gorgeous (although building texture can be a little disappointing at times) ; general scenery is quite impressive (mountains, forests) as well as shading effects

9. 3-D spectators are a nice addition ; they look pretty good and do help with "suspension of disbelief"

10. Make sure you disable auto-save feature as soon as you get the game... why? Because once you bought a car, you are stuck with it, for better or for worse (can't reload to buy another one)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-12-2004 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rhoyo at 29-12-2004 02:02 AM:
Infos . I heard the pirate version will be compressed DVD 5 still unsure cause the people of gamefaqs some got the pirate version ...

here are some small reviews from the japanese gamers at game ...

DVD5.... sure many things will be left off :ah: Anyways guys, already ordered my copy of Chinese GT4 from Djinn, hopefully the US version will not be out soon, coz i ordered that one too:nyorok:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2004 08:55 AM | Show all posts
dvd 5? for sure the will be only one song in it..just like the cd version of gt3..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Guys, already paid for my Asian GT4 :pompom: :pompom:  it will arrive sometime next week :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2004 12:24 PM | Show all posts
asian gt4 pon ko beli ori ke evo???riban2 duit ko nih!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Duit yang aku bayar utk Asian ver ni sebenarnye duit utk US ver, tapi memandangkan US ver lambat lagi, aku guna duit tu dulu :ah:

Hopefully by the time US ver keluar, aku dah boleh come up with another cash reserve :ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2004 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Nampaknya pirate version macam lambat lagi keluar :geram: .....

Terpaksa lah beli yang original ..........

Hmm, korang rasa  game yang DVD 9 ni jarang ker orang rip dan di buat game pirate ? ? ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 01:26 PM | Show all posts
hmm... kalau tak salah aku, GTA: SA and MGS both are DVD9 games right? :hmm: and both of them got ahem version ..

Since GT4 has over 9 GB of data & normal DVD9 has 8.5 GB capacity, so i think they have trouble fitting the game on a normal DVD9, let alone a DVD5 :ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2004 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Maybe lah. cause many people say that all the pirate version is DVD 5 and no DVD 9 in malaysia ....

Hmm .. yang GT concept tu DVD 9 ker ? ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2004 04:36 PM | Show all posts
GT concept yang mana satu?

Btw, aku dah download opening intro GT4...... best giler.... sampai meremang bulu roma aku :

Use magic Report

Alucard This user has been deleted
Post time 29-12-2004 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Yo!

As far as I know,there's still no real dvd9 ps2 games here yet.All ps2 games here are on dvd5,verify it with your dvdrom.There are couples of real dvd9 releases in the scene recently like Champions Of Norath,but I haven't seen one being sold here before.I got xenosaga that is claimed as a dvd9 release but it's actually a dvd5(toc less than 4.7gb)The original xenosaga is on dvd9 but the pirated version is a rip/downsampled version from the original and it fits on dvd5.Don't be fooled by the label under the disc saying layer0,layer1 because it's a false info.I got a lot of pc dvd games that have those label(layer0 bla bla) but the capacity is still less than 4.7gb.Dvd9 have toc more than 4.7gb,total space of approximately 9gb dual layer hence the name dvd9.Anything less than that it would be a dvd5.Always check the toc with dvdrom to verify.As for GT4,the game was released in the scene on 27/12(jap version) and its a real dvd9 iso.Sadly the game is not working and got nuked.Hoped for a working release soon for this awesome game.

Here's the xenosaga disc that I'm talking about

Notice the toc here.

The disc got L0 and L1 labeled under them,which make you guys believe that this is a dvd9 game.The ORIGINAL is on dvd9 media,the AHEM one is on dvd5 media(made possible because of files downsampling,dummy files removing,etc).

A little OT here,same as dvd movies that are being sold as dvd9 movies.Most of them are false advertising.Well some of them are on real dvd9 but mostly are on dvd5 but carries the dvd9 label.The movies ORIGINALS are mostly on dvd9 but the AHEM version of it are the downsampled versions(ussually picture quality,extras,sound component removed to make it fit on a dvd5).

I think I've explained this before...

Later...

[ Last edited by Alucard on 30-12-2004 at 08:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-12-2004 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Alucard, if GT4 is indeed non-dvd9 game, why there's no working ahem version around? Forumers at gtplanet.net who had put the game on their dvd rom has confirmed that GT4 disc holds more than 9GB of data.

It is also speculated that the GT4 delay was caused by manufacturing problem; pressing all that data on the dvd

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2004 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Yo Evo,

GT4 is a dvd9 game as I stated above.The iso released in the scene(by GANT) is not working.A lot of people have tried burning the iso on dvd9 but it crashes after the logo opening.People also have tried it with HDLoader but it still not working.There is a new GT4 Chinese Edition dvd9 release today by XWAR but it's still crashes at the same spot according to some feedback.Both isos are dvd9 releases not dvd5.A lot of people hoped that a dvd5(ripped version) would be possible as most of them can't afford to buy a dual layered burner and the way expensive dual layer media.

Some people reported that the Gant release is working when its burned with Discjuggler instead of others like Nero,Dvddecrypter,recordmax,etc.It's working with Matrix mod with verbatim DVDRDL media.Some even said that it worked if burned with BenQ DL burner.However,a lot of people reported that its not working than working.Protection,media issues maybe?

Later...

[ Last edited by Alucard on 30-12-2004 at 11:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2004 10:30 AM | Show all posts
phiew..nasib baik aku dah oder yg ori punya

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2004 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Yo!

It will be eventually cracked(I hope:pray.I don't mind waiting 2 or 3 months for the proper ahem release.This is one super awesome game that many people don't mind spending their cash on the original disc.Having an original disc for a game such as this one.....priceless:bgrinlay on!

psst,snake pinjam ori gt4 disc ko nanti buleh tak:malu:

Later...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 06:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067013 second(s), 43 queries .