Themes display
MMS (Multimedia Messaging)
QuickShare

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Reign This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 7-9-2004 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Stay in business
The K700 is in business. Let your K700 be at the core of your everyday work. Take advantage of Bluetooth

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-9-2004 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Camera in focus. Smart imaging style.
Noticed the resemblance between the K700 and a sophisticated digital camera? Looks do not deceive here - the K700 VGA camera comes with features such as a photo light for better pictures and brightness adjustment. Add to that: Image quality nothing short of excellent. The K700 is an imaging device out of the ordinary.

Nearly there!
Get closer. Examine details. Experiment, explore and snap away. The 4x digital zoom allows your photographic creativity to flow.
To organise your pictures, try the Adobe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-9-2004 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Music machine, radio freedom
Listen to news or tune in to your favorite hit station with the built-in FM radio.
With K700, you don抰 have to leave your music at home. The K700 comes equipped with a Media Player, allowing you to play your own MP3抯

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-9-2004 05:32 AM | Show all posts

P900

P900

P900

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-9-2004 05:34 AM | Show all posts
Features

Imaging/Messaging  
Colour LCD 65,536
Picture editor
Sound recorder
Picture gallery
Picture Phonebook
Picture wallpaper
Backlight display
Camera integrated
Email:
CommuniCorder
Themes display
QuickShare

Use magic Report

Follow Us
BuDAk^_^CuTE This user has been deleted
Post time 13-9-2004 11:31 PM | Show all posts
T630

Experience sharing
Your T630 has a built-in digital camera, Multimedia messaging, Polyphonic ringtones and tons of ways to give the phone your personal look and feel. Quality materials and a large and super-clear color display give this phone its sophisticated look and feel. T630 cutting edge accessories include a stylish Bluetooth

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2004 08:15 PM | Show all posts

Sony K500i

K500i  

A camera phone for a fast and fun lifestyle. The K500i cool dual front camera phone has video for instant action capture and a 1.9

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-9-2004 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Features

Imaging/Messaging  
Colour LCD 65,536
Sound recorder
Picture gallery
Picture effects
Picture Phonebook
Picture wallpaper
Backlight display
Camera integrated
Email:
Instant Messaging
Themes display
QuickShare

Use magic Report

Gemini82 This user has been deleted
Post time 20-9-2004 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Sony Ericsson Z600

General
Network GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced 2003, 3Q
Status Available

Size
Dimensions 90 x 48 x 28 mm
Weight 110 g

Display
Type TFD, 65K colors
Size 128 x 160 pixels
  - Second external display
- Wallpapers, screensavers

Optional
Ringtones   
Vibration In phone
Languages   
  - Polyphonic sounds
- Ringtone composer, including polyphonic
- Downloadable games and ringtones
- Ringtones and photos can be assigned to phonebook entries
- Exchangeable front and back covers

Memory
Numbers in phone 500 x 8 fields
Call records 20 dialed, 20 received, 20 missed calls
  - 1.5 MB shared memory

Features
GPRS Yes
Data speed  
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games AlienScum, HoneyCave2, Minigolf, V-Rally2 + Mophun
Colors   
  - Build-in digital camera (352x288 pixels)
- Java
- Bluetooth
- WAP 2.0
- T9
- Sync ML
- Calculator
- Image viewer
- Organizer
- Voice memo

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2004 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Sony Ericsson K700i

Sony Ericsson K700i Specification

System : GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
Dimension: 99 x 46.5  x 19.5 mm
Weight : 93g
Standby Time: up to 300 hours
Talk Time: up to 7 hours
Battery: Li-on 700 mAh
Handset Color : Silver

Screen Type : TFT
Screen Colors: 65, 535 colors
Screen Pixels : 176 x 220 pixels

Camera Type: CMOS
Camera Quality : VGA 330k pixels, upgraed to 1.2M pixels under extended modeup
Photos Res'n : 1280 x 960, 640 x 480, 320 x 240 x 160 x 120 pixels (2x digital zoom under 320 x 240 pixels. 4x digital zoom under 160 x 120 pixels)
Video Res'n : Play and record : 3GPP format at 176 x 144 or 128 x 96 pixels with sound
Graphics Download : support, via IrDA, bluetooth, data cable

Ring Tone Type : MIDI, MP3
Ring Tone Effect : 40 chords polyphonic ring tones
Ring Tone D/L : support, via IrDA, bluetooth, data cable

Data Service: CSD 14.4kbps, GPRS Class 10 up to 56.3kbps, MMS, SMS, EMS
External Connect : IrDA, bluetooth, data cable

Email Service: support, IMAP4, POP3, SMTP

Games : 3 built-in games: River Rider, Super Real Tennis etc
Games Download : supported, JAVA MIDP 2.0

PIM : Code Memo, calculator, calendar, alarm clock, PIM sync

Other Features : FM Radio, handsfree speakers, MP3 player, 40MB built-in memory

[ Last edited by raden_ayu on 20-9-2004 at 02:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2004 02:25 PM | Show all posts
The Design
Designs of Sony Ericsson handsets have always been praised in the past few years. But this time, it seems K700i is a bit humdrum at first glance. Compared with the two stylish previous designs, the dual contrasted colour tone of T610 and with the sharp black and white T630, K700i is just too ordinary to adopt silver tone. But you will find its artful design to use contrasting dark and light silver tone when you take a look at its upper and lower part, as well as front and back. The white keypad back-light delivers a warm touch, neutralising the cold touch originated from its silver body. K700i seems to be in quite large size if you just look at the photos, but indeed this is just an illusion which may due to distraction by its long and wide screen. Turning to its back, there are camera and portrait mirror located at the round area, which also makes the handset look bigger. In fact, though looking wide and thick, K700i is smaller than T610 and Nokia 6600.

Part of the keypad design of K700i is inherited from T610 and T630. Matching with its sending on shooting concept "EasyShare", there are the camera shortcut button and the internet access shortcut button located on the left and right side respectively. One of the obvious change is that the power button now located at the top of the handset, just like Nokia's does. But it may cause a little inconvenience as plastic cover is added at the headphones and power supply jack located at the bottom. At the back you can see the speaker which is in small arc shape. Beside the small arc there is a small "eye" acting as flash light. The self-portrait mirror becomes a tiny square-shaped mirror in this new model, which may cause inconvenience.

The Screen
Media functions of Sony Ericsson K700i are much improved, compared to T610 / T630. The specifications may not be a surprise at first glance, but users will feel the improvement after put it into daily use. Its TFT 65K multi-colour display seems to be of lower grade than that of Innostream or Pantench's 260K colour handsets. But K700i is very good in terms of detail of photos displayed. This is due to the adoption of 1.8 inch screen at resolution of 176x220 pixels, which is much higher than T630's 128 x 160 and Nokia 6600's 176 x 208. If it is compared with Nokia 6230 of 128 x 128 resolution, the difference will be much greater.

Lets take a look at its menu page, of which the thumbnails design is inherited from its predecessor T68i. Its user-friendliness attracts Nokia to adopt more or less similar design. K700i has made further improvements of it. When users choose certain functions, the corresponding icons will show fascination 3D animations. If you wait and observe the standby screen for a while, you will find some of the icons would show 3D animations like tides coming in and out. These animations are in fact in animated GIF format, delivering more vivid pictures to users.

The Camera
According to officials of Sony Ericsson, K700i features VGA CMOS camera, with extended mode and no-time-limit video shooting function newly added just before the product is launched. The extended mode upgrades the resolution from 640 x 480 to 1280 x 960, which is as high as 1.2M pixels. The no-time-limit video shooting function enables users to fully utilise whole capacity of the built-in memory for shooting video with sound without time limit. The video function offers two 3GPP standard resolutions, which are 176 x 144 and 128 x 96 pixles. Using these standards means that video clips can be shared among different handsets, provided that the clips sending are not too long. Besides these two improvements, K700i also supports black and white, emboss, and other photo frames mode which are not provided by T610/T630.

Another remarkable change is the addition of panorama camera mode. Following the instructions and shooting three consecutive sceneries, a horizontal panoram picture can be obtained. K700i is the first handset to offer such special feature. The flash light at the back can provide a light source when shooting in dim situation. Users will find more amazing if they come into practical use. One of the reasons is the high resolution photo frame mode. Most of other handsets only provide photo frame mode in low resolutions, as if this mode is just for screen display only. K700i has made a breakthrough which enables users to obtain high resolution photos in frame mode. After choosing from the around 20 built-in photo frames, users can print it out and keep a copy of these funny and lovely photos. Moreover, K700i supports up to 4x digital zoom, but it can only be used in 320x240 (2x) and 120 x 160(4x) resolution mode.

Photo quality
After shooting, we just cannot wait and send the photos to PC at once for a quick glance. We found that the quality of the photos obtained is really a surprise. Under indoor light source and shooting two dolls at medium distance and 640 x 480 resolution, the photo obtained is in high quality and clarity, very detailed and sharp in colour, without any noise we found in photos shot by other handsets. The only camera phone which can offer similar quality is Sharp GX 32(in VGA mode). Even in extended mode at resolution of 1280 x 960, the quality of the photos obtained is still acceptable. One can make a comparison with Nokia 7610 or Sharp GX 32. When using these 2 phones to take pictures at 1M pixels resolution, the photos would still got blurred after resizing to their original print size. However, if flash is applied, the photos by K700i would have increase in noise level, though the shape of object is still found to be clear. But K700i is weak at shooting distant objects. This can seen from the test sample photo which show blurred distant objects which are located outside the focus area. Users can also enable effect mode on video shooting. During video playback, we have imported an extract from the film "Harry Potter" for test. The display quality is real good and even better than that of Nokia 6600 and 7610, as K700i supports higher resolution. Faces of the actors are well-defined now.

Music Features
The most welcomed of the enhancement Sony Ericsson K700i has made should be its built-in MP3 player and stereo FM radio. Meanwhile, its support of MP3 ringtone is also a new special feature. Sony Ericsson's intention to offer these new feature should be appreciated. Its built-in MP3 player not only supports playback of MP3 files, but also support equalizer for users' ease of convenience. Therefore users can have their own adjustments besides the default bass and classical mode, just like any other external MP3 player. Moreover, it support as high as 200k sound quality of MP3 files and music info tag display. FM Radio function enable memory of multiple radio channels. And either K700i is in MP3 or radio mode, users still can use stereo earphones or the speaker of the handset for playback. If there is an incoming call, the music playing would become the default ringtone and playback mode would be resumed after the call has finished.

The "long-and-short" line design of the stereo earphones is an advantage as users would not distracted by the earphone line when handsets are hung from the neck. The earphones also deliver good sound quality, making better sound experience for its users.
Although it is a pity that K700i does not support external memory card, its 40MB memory(upgraded from the original 32MB)can be a compensation for users. As we feel that it is still enough to store 8 MP3 files using 32MB memory, while the remaining 8MB for storage of photos and ringtones, just like other camera phones.

At ease of convenience of built-in MP3 player, K700i has added in support of MP3 ringtones. Besides, there are quite a number of built-in MP3 ringtones for users to chooses from. One of the most special ringtones should be human voice effect, which is much better than the MMF crispy real-men voice effect usually found in Korean phones. The speakers at the back is quite large.

The handset also support 40-chord polyphonic ring tones. When matching with a suitable or favourable photo, users can have various new combinations of incoming caller display and ringtones. The photo set to be half the screen size by half.

Other comments:
- The JAVA engine is upgraded to MIDP 2.0. You can experience the improvements of its 3D effect when you open any built-in games.

- Sony Ericsson is always providing comprehensive support on bluetooth functions. K700i users can send their photos and ringtones through bluetooth. When connected to PC, users can even browse any subfolders as if using Windows. The phone can also act as mobile storage to store any type of files.

- It is said that the battery does not run long. Got to be charged everyday.

- Remote control function is newly added to its bluetooth services for the sake of cooperating with Sony Ericsson's any other camera accessories in the future.

- The running speed is now much better than that of T610. No more slowliness.

Use magic Report

Gemini82 This user has been deleted
Post time 21-9-2004 11:25 AM | Show all posts
SonyEricsson Z200

General
Announced 2003, 3Q
Status Available

Size
Dimensions 96 x 52 x 25 mm
Weight 98 g

Display
Type STN, 4096 colors
Size 128 x 128 pixels
  - Second external monochrome display
- 5-way navigation key
- Menu shortcuts

Optional
Ringtones 40
Vibration In phone
Languages   
  - Polyphonic sounds
- Ringtone composer
- Downloadable wallpapers and ringtones
- Exchangeable front cover (2 faceplates included)
- Picture phonebook
Memory Numbers in phone 300
Call records 10 dialed, 10 received, 10 missed calls

Features
GPRS Class 8 (4+1 slots)
Data speed 32 - 40 kbps
Messaging SMS, EMS
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games 3 - Mini-golf, AlienScum and HoneyCave 2
Colors 4 - Velvet Blue, Cosmo Silver, Frosty White, Pulse Red
  - WAP 1.2.1
- T9
- Picture viewer
- Calculator
- Organizer
- Stopwatch

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2004 11:04 PM | Show all posts

SONY ERICSSON F500i

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2004 11:09 PM | Show all posts
General
Announced 2004, 2Q
Status Available

Size
Dimensions 102 x 46 x 14 mm
Weight 80 g

Display
Type TFT, 65K colors
Size 128 x 160 pixels
- Wallpapers, 3D animations and pictures

Optional
Ringtones   
Vibration In phone
Languages   
- Polyphonic sounds
- Polyphonic ringtone composer
- Downloadable games, ringtones
- Picture phonebook

Memory
Numbers in phone Yes
Call records 30 received, dialed and missed calls
- 10 MB shared memory

Features
GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots)
Data speed 32 - 48 kbps
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port Yes
Games Yes
Colors 3
- Build-in VGA digital camera with video
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- MP3/MPEG4 player
- T9
- Calculator
- Image viewer, editor
- Scheduler
- Voice dial

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2004 11:15 PM | Show all posts

SONY ERICSSON Z500

General
Announced 2004, March
Status Coming Soon

Size
Dimensions 93 x 49 x 24 mm
Weight 110 g

Display
Type CSTN, 65K colors
Size 128 x 160 pixels
- Second external display 4096 colors

Optional
Ringtones   
Vibration In phone
Languages   
- Polyphonic sounds
- Downloadable games
- Ringtone composer
- Picture phonebook
- Exchangeable covers

Memory
Numbers in phone Yes
Call records 30 received, dialed and missed calls

Features
GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots)
Data speed 177 kbps (EDGE), 240 kbps PoC
Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Infrared port No
Games Java
Colors   
- Build-in digital VGA camera with video
- Push to talk (VoIP service)
- EDGE
- Java MIDP 2.0
- WAP 2.0
- Image viewer

[ Last edited by arysa on 25-9-2004 at 11:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-10-2004 10:17 PM | Show all posts

P910i

Features

Imaging/Messaging  
Picture editor
Sound recorder
Picture gallery
Picture Phonebook
Picture wallpaper
Backlight display
Camera integrated
Email:
SMS long (Text Messaging)
Themes display
QuickShare

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2004 07:53 PM | Show all posts

Detail

Size (HxWxD) and weight 115 x 57 x 24 mm
155 grams (Flip attached)
140 grams (Flip removed)

Exchangeable covers / Color  /  

Network P910i: 900/1800/1900
P910c: 900/1800/1900 for China
P910a: 850/1800/1900 (for North and Latin America)  

WAP / GPRS  2.0 /  

Battery Lithium Polymers 1260 mAh

Vibration  

Infrared / Bluetooth  /  1.1 (10 metres)

Display 208x320 pixels, 262.000 colors (18bit), TFT touchscreen

Camera  Integrated. 0.3 Megapixel (640x480). Unlimited video recorder.

Background / Screensaver  Animated /  Animated

Memory Internal: 64mb for the user + 32mb RAM +  16mb of Operative System, system files, firmware, etc.
External: Memory Stick DUO PRO cards (up to 1gb)

Polyphonic sound / MP3 ringtones  24-tone /  

JAVA / Mophun games / Mascot Capsule 3D  Java2ME MIDP 2.0 /  (with additional Mophun drivers) /  

MP3 Player / Video Player  /  MP4/3GP format

Themes  

T9 (Predictive text) / Long SMS  /  

Email  (including Push Email and RIM Blackberry)

EMS / MMS  /  +MMS Video

Organizer  Calendar, tasks, appointments, notes, etc.

Other: Integrated QWERTY keyboard, 3D games, Picture editor, Voice dialling and control, Voice recording, World clock, Calculator, hundreds of thirdparty applications and games...

What the box includes 1 P910 with 1 stylus
1 Battery
1 32mb Memory Stick Duo (Pro or not, not confirmed)
1 Memory Stick Duo to Memory Stick adapter
1 Flip keypad
1 Flip replacement piece
1 SyncStation
1 Stereo headphones with microphone (stereo handsfree)
1 Leather belt case
1 Handstrap
1 Polishing cloth
1 Travel charger
1 Stylus
1 Installation CD
1 Extra software CD
1 Manual
1 Guide for attaching/detaching the flip
2 Spare screws
1 Screwdriver

Included third-party software
Whether they are preinstalled, included in the CD for free or for trial isn't confirmed in some cases Preinstalled:
QuickWord
QuickSheet
QuickPoint
Promyzer
AvantGo
Opera Web Browser
HP Runestone Bluetooth Printing application
CAR-100 Bluetooth Car drivers
In the Software CD (free or trial):
Wayfinder GPS Software
Media Viewer
MetrO
WorldMate Pro
V-Rally

[ Last edited by Reign on 21-10-2004 at 08:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2004 06:27 AM | Show all posts

V800

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2004 06:29 AM | Show all posts

Features

Imaging and Messaging  
Camera 1.3 megapixel
Picture editor
Frames
Sound recorder
Picture gallery
Picture effects
Picture phonebook
Wallpaper animation
Picture wallpaper
Backlight display
Camera integrated
Instant Messaging
SMS long (Text Messaging)
Photo light
Camera Rotate (Motion Eye)
Themes display
QuickShare

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.407511 second(s), 48 queries .