and i'm guessing what to expect....

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 1-12-2004 08:23 AM | Show all posts
"What Did Jesus Really Say"- by Misha'al ibn Abdullah

and i wonder what to expect....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2004 10:57 AM | Show all posts
It's a very comprehensive research about the alteration,distortion,conflicting words in the various bible that exist today....all the accusation by the orientalist are well answered in this book,u have to read this before accusing anything againts islam! go to this shortcut from the same book in the websites which stated the fabrication of words done by the saul of tarsus(St.Paul) contradict with other verses in the bible....have a look at it,and don't forget to read the whole book...here's the shortcut url;

http://wings.buffalo.edu/sa/muslim/library/jesus-say/ch1.2.7.html

Allah Knows Best...
Peace Yall...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2004 11:35 AM | Show all posts
just as i expected...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2004 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Read it 1st dear ME....u'll find something interesting in there!:lol

Allah Knows Best...
Peace Yall...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-12-2004 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Historical Source of Islam

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt, They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural
    heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

Who were these Arabs? They obviously were not Christians because they destroyed churches and murdered priests wherever they went. Obviously, they were not Jews because they persecuted Jews without pity. This is seen today in their hatred of Israel and the many wars and acts of terrorism waged against Jews throughout the world.

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshipped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites which were practiced in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Islam Denies God

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshipped by Christians. Why?

Christians worship one God and Muslims worship a different deity called Allah, who did not robe himself in flesh and come to earth to die for us. He has no son, begotton or otherwise.

Since the religion found in the Bible teaches that God is The Creator, the savior and the comforter it does not take a Ph.D. to see that Islam did not come from the Bible. Thus it is not the religion of the biblical prophets, apostles or Jesus.

Pagan Origins

Similar to the origins of the false Trinity doctrine, Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshipped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc.. These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

Some Muslims may point to the so-called Christian feasts of Christmas and Easter being pagan in origins.  I agree.  They are pagan in origin!  That is the reason I teach people to not indulge in Christmas and Easter as a form of worship to God, because the New Testament teaches that we are not to observe any holy days, or months or years (Gal. 4:10-11).   Keeping Christmas and Easter as a non-religious time of gift-giving is okay.  But we do not worship God with it.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god?

Islam!

This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshipping a moon god?

No.

Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque?

No.

Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history?

Yes.

But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah?

No.

The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got out.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 2-12-2004 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-2 12:57 PM:
Historical Source of Islam

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East hav ...

Give us your link pls. Don't just copy and paste.We want it from your mind, from your own research. You can quote, but intersperse them with your own comments and analyses.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 2-12-2004 at 05:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 2-12-2004 05:40 PM | Show all posts

Wow I love this misconception about the crescent moon!

Believe it or not, some Muslims are not even aware of the history behind the crescent moon symbol adopted by many Muslim countries.

Yes, it was a symbol of pagan's god of fertility but it does not reflect the symbol of Allah in Islam.

When the Ottoman empire conquered the present day Istanbul (which was under the Byzantium) in the 15th century, Osman the founder of the Ottoman's Empire retained the existing city's symbol of the cresecent moon.  Legend holds that Osman, had a dream in which the crescent moon stretched from one end of the earth to the other.  Taking this as a good omen, he chose to keep the crescent and make it the symbol of his dynasty.  

As the Ottoman Empire ruled over the Muslim world for hundreds of years, the symbol adopted by Osman has become synonym to the Christian world as representative of the Muslim world and that, has stuck on until today.

Islam during Muhammad's time did not use any symbols.  Islamic armies and caravans flew simple solid-colored flags (generally black, green, or white) for identification purposes.  In later generations, the Muslim leaders continued to use a simple black, white, or green flag with no markings, writing, or symbolism on it.

If non-Muslims have problems accepting this, why don't they have qualms with the Judaism symbol of the Davidian Star I wonder?

[ Last edited by samerosie on 2-12-2004 at 05:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2004 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 2004-12-2 05:40 PM:
Believe it or not, some Muslims are not even aware of the history behind the crescent moon symbol adopted by many Muslim countries.

Yes, it was a symbol of pagan's god of fertility but it does n ...

Its my turn to provide a link now (and a very interesting one). It is about how Rafael Narbaez Jr ( who has embraced Islam) analyzes and conducts research on the origin of the use of  the crescent & the star as a symbol of the Islamic religion. In his conclusion, he provides his thoughts on how unnecessary this crescent and star is as a symbol. Islam needs no symbol. The holy prophet never used any symbol on his flags. The crescent and the star is a much later unnecessary adaptation, something now used by some christians to hurl all sorts of nonsensical accusations towards Islam.   

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/crescent1.htm#theflag

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 10:12 AM | Show all posts
I think the sources come from Dr.Morey childish accusation to islam book which i already give some links in "A guide to missionary tactic" whereby there's a Q&A about it....:lol  

Allah knows best...
Peace yall..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 2004-12-3 10:12 AM:
I think the sources come from Dr.Morey childish accusation to islam book which i already give some links in "A guide to missionary tactic" whereby there's a Q&A about it....:lol  

Yes, and if you look back at the thread in this forum the past two years you will find the refutation against the uneducated Dr Morey discussed at length.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Here u go the post i copy from my "A guide to missionaries tactic with the link....

If u all have read the childish Dr.Morey book called "The Moon-god All鈎 in the Archeology of the Middle East" whereby this book was written to discredit islam in a childish & unclear assumptions....well here's the answer for his book wild accusations : here are the url,:lol

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Sources/Allah/moongod.html

it's long and i cannot copy it here...

Allah Knows Best...
peace yall......

Use magic Report

misled_youth This user has been deleted
Post time 3-12-2004 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 30-11-2004 01:10 PM:

Thats how christianity is taken anyway ~ just believe ~ without knowledge, without thinking.

Aren't you shooting yourself on the foot here? :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by misled_youth at 2004-12-3 10:39 AM:

Aren't you shooting yourself on the foot here? :stp:

No, I'm not.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 11:39 AM | Show all posts
:lol :lol :lol

Peace Yall....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2004 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 3-12-2004 10:43 AM:

No, I'm not.

yes you are...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-3 12:33 PM:

yes you are...

No you are...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 02:19 PM | Show all posts
yes you are...

I could never accept nor understand the christian claim about the divinity of Jesus ~ that he is god. I tried to but something in me resented it. A voice in my heart says that it is wrong.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-3 02:19 PM:
yes you are...

No, that doesn't mean that I'm shooting myself in the foot. I was and am being honest about it. I could not, cannot and will not accept the divinity of Jesus. ~ because if I believe that then I would belittle the idea of what my Maker and Creator should be.

'Could never understand' and 'did not understand' gives two different connotations. What I meant by 'could never understand' is more an expression of bewilderment than anything else at the stupidity of such a belief.

I could have forced myself to continue to  'understand' if if I wanted to -  to satisfy other people, not myself ~ but I refused to go on  faking it any longer. Faking something which is already fake is an exercise in futility..

Hmmm... No wonder you refuse to be honest, because to you it means shooting yourself in the foot.  

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 3-12-2004 at 03:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 07:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058186 second(s), 42 queries .