Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aenemy

Why Pork is Haram in Islam...

[Copy link]
Post time 20-12-2004 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 20-12-2004 09:56 AM:
If you pour Coke (yes, the soda) on a slab of pork, and wait a little while, you will see worms crawl out of it."

This single statement is totally uber ridiculous...Even if one hates kafirs and non-believers,at least present a more relevant and feasible issue...rather than displaying yourself as a dunderhead...:pray:l

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 20-12-2004 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-12-20 12:39 PM:

This single statement is totally uber ridiculous...Even if one hates kafirs and non-believers,at least present a more relevant and feasible issue...rather than displaying yourself as a dunderhead ...

Pork is prohibited ~ not to be eaten. Period. Jesus never ate pork, Moses never ate pork, prophet Muhammad never ate pork. If you believe in God you follow. If you reject (kafir), don't follow.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 20-12-2004 12:52 PM:

Pork is prohibited ~ not to be eaten. Period. Jesus never ate pork, Moses never ate pork, prophet Muhammad never ate pork. If you believe in God you follow ...

I see...

Anyway i'm merely responding to that pouring soda unto pork meat will expose worms and etc statement..which is ridiculous...

No need to get heated up about the pork consumption issue...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-12-20 12:55 PM:

I see...

Anyway i'm merely responding to that pouring soda unto pork meat will expose worms and etc statement..which is ridiculous...

No need to get heated up about the pork consumption i ...

Not getting heated up. Just stating facts.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Well, the fact is, thats an obvious hoax.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-20 01:10 PM:
Well, the fact is, thats an obvious hoax.

Than your religion is a hoax. Its not Moses' religion, its not Jesus' religion and its not Prophet Muhammad's religion. You shouldn't & wouldn't be eating pork if you are God's devoted servants, because their abstinence  from pork  was because God commanded them & their followers to abstain.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
me This user has been deleted
Post time 20-12-2004 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 20-12-2004 01:22 PM:

Than your religion is a hoax. Its not Moses' religion, its not Jesus' religion and its not Prophet Muhammad's religion. You shouldn't & wouldn't be eat ...

than why god created pig?

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 20-12-2004 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 20-12-2004 01:31 PM:

than why god created pig?

The same reasons why God created geckos and worms and molds.  Then again, some people would eat anything with 4 legs minus tables and chairs.  Oops ff:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-12-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 2004-12-20 01:43 PM:

The same reasons why God created geckos and worms and molds.  Then again, some people would eat anything with 4 legs minus tables and chairs.  Oops ff:

No, you're not 'off topic' samerosie, you're absolutely right.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 20-12-2004 01:43 PM:

than why there are people that like eating pork but live a happy and healthy life than that who didn't eat pork...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-20 02:19 PM:

than why there are people that like eating pork but live a happy and healthy life than that who didn't eat pork...

Who says its only for health reason? Give me one line in the Qur'an or the Old Testament  which says that the reason why pork is forbidden is mainly because it is not healthy.

He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.

Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Say: "I find not in the message received by me by inspiration any (meat) forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be dead meat, or blood poured forth, or the flesh of swine,- for it is an abomination - or, what is impious, (meat) on which a name has been invoked, other than Allah's". But (even so), if a person is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- thy Lord is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

As for the OT, you can look for them yourself.

The reason is more than just health. "You are what you eat" gives a certain clue. The behaviour of the pig is in fact abominable.  (abominable or an abomination means unequivocally detestable; loathsome; Thoroughly unpleasant);

It is an abomination in the sight of God Almighty & it is also detrimental to one's health.

God creates many creatures as examples to human beings, so that we will not behave like such creatures. Eating them becomes your flesh and blood. Your heart pumps your blood. The heart that is visible & physical and 'the heart' that is invisible & non-physical (the soul) are inter-related.

The soul is the one that comes in contact with Allah or God.

The same goes for alcohol consumption too.

They are  detrimental to the health and also to the soul.

Allah Knows Best and Wants The Best For Us..

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 20-12-2004 at 02:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 20-12-2004 02:40 PM:

Who says its only for health reason? Give me one line in the Qur'an or the Old Testament  which says that the reason why pork is forbidden is mainly becau ...

and the happy part?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-20 03:03 PM:

and the happy part?

What happy part? When you forget God? Is that happiness? Its the other way round if you know the real meaning of happiness.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 03:18 PM | Show all posts
I am happy to eat pork, and so do most people in this world.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-20 03:18 PM:
I am happy to eat pork, and so do most people in this world.

Go on. Nobody's stopping you. You have your free will. You choose. You decide. You bear the responsibility. Not that God has not reminded you.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 20-12-2004 at 03:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 03:33 PM | Show all posts
God said it is OK for us to eat pork, I am obeying God.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-12-2004 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-20 03:33 PM:
God said it is OK for us to eat pork, I am obeying God.

Heheh... Nobody's denying the fact that you are obeying your 'god' who commands you to eat pork.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 04:35 PM | Show all posts
So why are yu disobeying God by avoiding pork?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 04:38 PM | Show all posts
this thread is getting wierder everyday

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-20 04:35 PM:
So why are yu disobeying God by avoiding pork?

Heheh...;)  I don't obey false gods.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.347087 second(s), 42 queries .