Post time 8-4-2006 06:03 PM | Show all posts

Seramik/ Tembikar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2006 06:03 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2006 08:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #225 fleurzsa's post

eh sumer lukisan2 ni cik fleurzsa ke yg buat?
cantiknya!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2006 05:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sayangidaku at 8-4-2006 08:48 PM
eh sumer lukisan2 ni cik fleurzsa ke yg buat?
cantiknya!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

He he he he bukan I yg buat la....

I ambil semua pics tu di kawasan universiti... students yg buat..

Yg karya Jaafar Taib tu... Creative Enterprise ada dtg jual buku n painting.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2006 04:16 PM | Show all posts
oh..dah lama tak masuk bilik ni...
nak jawab soalan puan belanga tak lama dulu...

ya ..saya pergi nong khai beberapa minggu lepas...dan sempat lompat masuk ke Vientiene (Weng Chan) ibu negara laos yang hanya 22 km dari nong khai... vietniene tak lah menarik sangat atu hari pun dah cukup nak lawat wat2 dan lokasi2 yg selalu tourists lawati... kalau ada time saya akan postkan sedikit pics di sini nanti... nong khai pun tak dak apa yg menarik...kecuali di sini legenda  unik naga yg timbul pada hari tertentu setiap tahun di sungai mekong (nongkhai bandar tepi sungai mekong) ...jadi simbol naga ada di mana2...kalau ke nongkhai, pastikan anda lalui scenic drive dari nong khai ke pak chom (approx 100 km or so)... menarik kerana kita lalu tepi sungai mekong dan melalui bandar2 kecil )...atau lebih baik lagi ke south east about 300 km ..all the way along mekong river...

pasal art sikit... ni blog posting saya hari ni...(just noticed & don't know why my cut and paste blog posting became all garbled up...so i'me editing it here again to make it a bit readable... 29/4...)
hanging matisse etc

can't remember where I read this... two out of five people hang matisse upside down...or some such thing... found this quite funny because I never thought it is that difficult to hang him (the paintings ) the right way up..but come to think of it...well, his later paintings - patterns more like it- are quite difficult to determine which way is up actually...but now I think I remember... must be somewhere in Nabokov... Laughter in the dark...much to my surprise I managed to finish this sad story within a couple of weeks; now that's  pretty quick for me because I read purely for pleasure... I never care when I finish anything...i'm  not on any particular deadline..no hurry...just read and savor.. that's  the thing really...but coming back to hanging (paintings ) I think 10 out of 10 can't  hang Jackson Pollocks the right way up unless there are some pointers (like the shape of the canvass or the signature for instance)..and may be Rothko too or any of those other crazy abstract expressionists. Of all the later art movements I like abstract expressionism best.and actually my art appreciation stop here...i  detest all those rauchenbergs, warhols and the rest...all these pop arts are rubbish...i  dislike current art movements and by the way what is the current movement??...but as I was saying..."laughter in the dark"  is a sad story..i know women can be mean but I can't recall any meaner and more deceitful than the young Margot of the story...well actually I can think of another one woman that is more deceitful (but not meaner) and got away with it too and that came from the first story in "housand and one nights"  I feel very lucky to stumble upon and bought a five volume complete set of English edition from a book fair in kolkata three years ago ..and about abstract expressionism... call it serendipity but I just picked up a Vonnegut volume at random the other day on the way to the loo (my mini louvre as it were as I hang several Balinese water colors -of batuan style- and one copy of moghul miniature painting of shah jehan and his mumtaz -,which I bought in a bazaar somewhere near the red fort three years ago- on all the four walls of the loo) and it turned out to be "bluebeard" , a 1988 paperback about one one eyed survivor of Armenian genocide who became an abstract expressionist painter in the US living alone in a 19 room mansion apart from a cook, her young 15 yr old daughter (who is already on the pill) and one recluse writer who very much resembled jd salinger (his name: Paul Slazinger) and one uninvited guest : Circe Berman (to whom the book is strangely dedicated)...and true to Vonnegut's  fashion the story is the usual darkly comic and a gloomy satire and this time at the expense of abstract expressionism... And to end this rambling nonsense just a bit more about paintings... there is a very good article by orhan pamuk on the current exhibition "Bellini and the East" at the National art Gallery now and especially about the great painting of the great ottoman sultan mehmet II who is very dear to my heart as he was the one responsible for wresting Constantinople into muslim domain and forever transformed it to Istanbul... as I already mentioned somewhere before...i only have two (copies) of portraiture , one is ayatollah khomeini's  (with an expression of a deep scowl and all) and the other is this copy of bellini's  painting by my friend who only went to school up to primary six.......

if you're in london  you  should go and see this exhibition...

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/features/story/0,,1749228,00.html

[ Last edited by  Greenbottle3 at 29-4-2006 04:20 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2006 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Greenbottle3 at 13-4-2006 04:16 PM
oh..dah lama tak masuk bilik ni...
nak jawab soalan puan belanga tak lama dulu...

ya ..saya pergi nong khai beberapa minggu lepas...dan sempat lompat masuk ke Vientiene (Weng Chan) ibu negara l ...

Saya pun jarang masuk sini juga.

Seronok ya....kami puninsyaalah akan sampai ke sana. Ya, taruh gambar.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2006 02:37 AM | Show all posts
yg picasso tkderk ker..:jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2006 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by evita_ina at 21-4-2006 02:37 AM
yg picasso tkderk ker..:jeling:

Minat Picasso ke?  

Warna warni kehidupan beliau seiring dgn warna warni catan beliau.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2006 10:18 AM | Show all posts

Pameran pd thn 1997...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2006 10:18 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2006 10:19 AM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  fleurzsa at 1-6-2006 10:20 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2006 10:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2006 10:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 01:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074704 second(s), 46 queries .