me This user has been deleted
Post time 3-12-2004 07:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wira_melayu at 3-12-2004 06:56 AM:

I bash the bibble??ff:

Can you please read carefully what are my intends??:no:

Hope this wouldn't make you NUTS!:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:
:nana:

this was wrote  by you....

According to me Bible is rubbish,which is not meant to be read but to throw!:bodek:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2004 08:18 AM | Show all posts
by wira_melayu

Without commenting on any one specific group or nation, we would like you to know what the Islamic teachings regarding 'violence' are. We hope you will judge for yourself what the Islamic message regarding fighting in the name of Allah is. In the Holy Quran, the Muslim scripture, which we believe to be the revealed and absolute word of God, the Muslim are enjoined to 'strive' in the name of Allah, this is the true meaning of Jihad (the holy war). Jihad can be done in several ways, without ever picking up arms. People fail to understand the true philosophy of it and engage violently in territorial/political issues in the name of religion.

Indeed the word Jihad is also applied for fighting in the cause of religion. Islam permits taking up arms only in opposition to people who themselves take up arms first. Islam does not allow Muslims while they are subjects of a non-Muslim ruler, who is fair to them, to rebel against him. Islam is not supposed to be spread by 'sword'. It's beautiful message always attracts people naturally. In the days of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be on him) who brought the message of Islam to this world, many battles were fought. It is ignorant to draw parallels with those times and take up arms in the name of Allah. In those days, 1,400 years ago, severe cruelty was employed and terror used to stop Islam from spreading. Over a period of thirteen long years many Muslims were brutally killed, because they believed in Allah.

The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) himself was persistently targeted with persecution. In return, he was the model of patience. However, when this cruelty exceeded all bounds Allah informed the Holy prophet (peace and blessings be on him) to go ahead and fight the oppressors. Those who believe that Islam's cause can be won through force and brutality and engage in violent actions are indeed ignorant of the real beauty of Islam. May Allah guide them. Amen.  

It doesn't matter what Islam says about violence, what matters is what Muslims do. Islam is just a piece of book named Al Quran which no one reads (more than once or twice) and certainly don't care to memorize and follow.

If Muhammad said you going to get 72 prostitutes in Heaven, that is what will be your religion and heaven. The rest are nonsense. :no:

So what do you think about the suicide bomber carried out by the Tamil Tigers?

No one offered them 72 prostitutes, did they? :cak:

So what do you think about those Hindu extremist/terrorist that demolished the mosque in Ayodhya in the name of their religion?

Political campaign by certain parties. Already mentioned last time.

So do believe in Karma?

Why they are so many casthe in Hindu?

Do you believe in reincarnation?  

None of your business anyway, since you are not a Hindu. If you want to know, go and do research.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2004 08:37 AM | Show all posts

Hope this wouldn't make you NUTS!:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:
:nana:

it won't... but it will make you nuts...
cause it seems to me your fonts are getting bigger and red...and all those idiot faces...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2004 03:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 3-12-2004 08:18 AM:
by wira_melayu

Without commenting on any one specific group or nation, we would like you to know what the Islamic teachings regarding 'violence' are. We hope you will judge for yourself what ...

Thanks for you replies Sephiroth,i thought you already ignore all my post?i don't see why you need to be sarcasm in your statements since i offered you my post in a very nice,no-nonsense statement.i don't try to enforce my opinion on you as i believe that everybody has the right to express their opinion on their own perception.i do believe that you are into serious constructive debate as i can see in your other post before and if you can see my post,you'll realize that i choose to be nasty and sarcastic to whoever start posing such nasty threads:solute:.

It doesn't matter what Islam says about violence, what matters is what Muslims do. Islam is just a piece of book named Al Quran which no one reads (more than once or twice) and certainly don't care to memorize and follow.
If Muhammad said you going to get 72 prostitutes in Heaven, that is what will be your religion and heaven. The rest are nonsense.

can you please quote your sources to support your allegation on this?especially since you mention that Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) said that i'm going to get 72 prostitutes?:stp:

No one offered them 72 prostitutes, did they?

I really don't understand what you are trying to express on this?my question is what do you think of the suicide bomber carried out by Tamil Tiger?actually i was expecting  you to condemn that since i condemned Muslim Terrorist in the World Affairs!since you choose to stay quiet about it,i take it as you support it!:hmm:

So what do you think about those Hindu extremist/terrorist that demolished the mosque in Ayodhya in the name of their religion?

Political campaign by certain parties. Already mentioned last time.

I hope that i can have you views on this but to my dissapointment,you prefer not to disclose it to me.i don't believe it';s about political campaign,i strongly believe it was being spearhead by Fundamental Hindu nationalist which prefer to use violence.

So do believe in Karma?

Why they are so many casthe in Hindu?

Do you believe in reincarnation?  

None of your business anyway, since you are not a Hindu. If you want to know, go and do research.

If i want do research why i come here at first place,it's simply because i wanna hear from your views,isn't this is a forum where everybody can exchange views or opinions,that's where you,me and everybody is here to discuss.:hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2004 05:30 AM | Show all posts
Quote:

I bash the bibble??

Can you please read carefully what are my intends??

Hope this wouldn't make you NUTS!

this was wrote  by you....

Quote:
According to me Bible is rubbish,which is not meant to be read but to throw!

Quote:

Hope this wouldn't make you NUTS!

it won't... but it will make you nuts...
cause it seems to me your fonts are getting bigger and red...and all those idiot faces...

Firstly i've told you to read my post CAREFULLY,those words were intentionally to make HEADLINES!Just like the newspaper,you got big letter with only few words on the frontpage headlines,but what their intend was actually at the next pages or so!!If you still don't understand it,it's ok...stay dumb if you want to!lollollol

Secondly,if my fonts really makes you see red or heartache,please contact the CARI admin as those fonts were actually provided by the CARI admin themself.It didn't matter to me big or small fonts,colour or non colour,it's up to individual creativity to use them.And lastly about those idiotic faces of yours,perhaps i would like to show everybody in this forum how i think you look like when you read my post and see my colourful large fonts,this is how you look like>>>>>:kant:
lollollollollollollollollollollollollol:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2004 08:33 AM | Show all posts
no...it was bashing...btw, adm_cheng_ho is not christian...why bash te bible when you were answering his post...typical of islam...blame everything on the christian...

your big and red font shows your anger...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-12-2004 09:16 AM | Show all posts
by wira_melayu

can you please quote your sources to support your allegation on this?especially since you mention that Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) said that i'm going to get 72 prostitutes?

I didn't say you will be going to get 72 prostitutes (virgins in heaven), I said those who died in Jihad will get 72 prostitutes (virgins) in heaven. Who gives a damn what you get. ;)

Why should I be bothered about them? Their problem is with Sri Lankan government, not with me. And they managed to contain their problem within Sri Lanka.

I really don't understand what you are trying to express on this?my question is what do you think of the suicide bomber carried out by Tamil Tiger?actually i was expecting  you to condemn that since i condemned Muslim Terrorist in the World Affairs!since you choose to stay quiet about it,i take it as you support it!

Read the above statement.

I hope that i can have you views on this but to my dissapointment,you prefer not to disclose it to me.i don't believe it';s about political campaign,i strongly believe it was being spearhead by Fundamental Hindu nationalist which prefer to use violence.

Like I said, political motivated campaigns.

If i want do research why i come here at first place,it's simply because i wanna hear from your views,isn't this is a forum where everybody can exchange views or opinions,that's where you,me and everybody is here to discuss.

I not in the mood to bother about your questions. Do you own research or go somewhere else to get your required answers.

This thread is about discussion on Al Quran. At least have manners not to mix up things in other people's thread. :no:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2004 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-11-2004 09:55 AM:
The Quran was written only a few hundred years after Mohamed died.
Primary sourciung shows that there is no mention of the Quran nor common citation of quran verses in muslim culture until the 10 ...

no..again lies...it is a fact that quran was not COMPILED in the time of the prophet..however, a close companion of the prophet called abu hurairah wrote down many verses from the quran..so..the theory regarding the quran written after several houndred years is a lie..if it is true..then why does the quran comes in stages? for example the prohibition of wine drinking...at first the quran only discouraged it..then came a verse that explained its bad effect..then a verse with strong prohibition..only after that..a complete prohibition...at that time..wine drinking was an issue and a social problem (well until now actually) to men, especially the arabs..at the time of caliph abu bakr(which was several years after the propeht's death) , al quran was put together and compiled as today..it was a tremendous effort by the muslims and the prophet's companions at that time.the proof? then title given to abu bakr from the muslims as the saviour of the ummah...because of his work in compling the quran and erradicationg false prophets..

[ Last edited by snipersnake on 6-12-2004 at 06:45 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2004 08:38 AM | Show all posts
.then why does the quran comes in stages? for example the prohibition of wine drinking...at first the quran only discouraged it..then came a verse that explained its bad effect..then a verse with strong prohibition..only after that..a complete prohibition

oh...so men does add something in the koran...right you are...right you are...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 09:14 AM | Show all posts
so you were saying the koran never change a dot???

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 09:31 AM | Show all posts
muslims in this forum and as well in world wide claimed Bible is pono.

If Bible is pono, then why believed in Dut18:18

calling holy Book of Christians pono is already slanderous remarks.

keep passing such remarks, then i going exposed more  the so called holy book of koran and muhammad.

If want to know the truth whether Bible is pono or not , then I suggest muslims click here : http://www.faithfreedom.org/Quran.htm

Go judge 4urself  the real one.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 8-12-2004 at 09:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 12:02 PM | Show all posts
that website is from the christians so it tends to be biased. to place an argument simply on a website shows that u need a life and u need to go out often and mingle with others.experience is man's best teacher.and yeah..read some books.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 12:06 PM | Show all posts
That website is owned by ex-muslims who abandoned islam.
You obviously did not even visit the site.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 12:07 PM | Show all posts
he's lost...and he does admited that men does add words in the koran...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-12-2004 06:06 PM:
That website is owned by ex-muslims who abandoned islam.
You obviously did not even visit the site.

buddy..i went there..exmuslims=non believers=christians
furthermore 100% of your arguments are based one website..get out more..meet real people..get a life..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2004 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at  03:43 PM:

buddy..i went there..exmuslims=non believers=christians
furthermore 100% of your arguments are based one website..get out more..meet real people..get a life..

even if we going meet up , they will be  blurrr.

i ask them once:

truth8:  why sabbath was swicted to friday?

muslims : muhammad last messenger and allah say so.

truth8: how come? all prophets b4 muhammad observed sabbath, this show muhammad could not be real prophet. infact we and peoples of the book rejected him.

muslims:  we should not argue.

truth.8: is that ur answer? then i am sorry, i believed in sabbath not friday. God  did not made mistake by changing sabbaht to friday. it was muhammad and that "things' in cave of hira made friday as holy.

sorry, i do not buy ur story.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 8-12-2004 09:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-12-8 06:48 PM:

even if we going meet up , they will be  blurrr.

i ask them once:

truth8:  why sabbath was swicted to friday?

muslims : muhammad last messenger and allah say so.

truth8: how come? ...

You keep talking about Sabbath, sabbath, sabbath. You are a christian (the so-called 'Twoness' version). When is the Christian sabbath day? Do christians observe sabbath?

Read the discussion in the forum linked below (No Muslims involved, only between you christians).

[23:30] <Agapewave> Yet there is no word in scripture that this is truth
[23:30] <Agapewave> Or EVEN BEING AWARE OF IT
[23:30] <Agapewave> Noah did not keep the Sabbath
[23:31] <Agapewave> Enoch did not keep the Sabbath
[23:31] <Agapewave> God himself was not resting on this day
[23:31] <Agapewave> Neither was Abraham
[23:31] <Agapewave> This day was clearly to be observed by the
Israelites only
[23:32] <Agapewave> 6) Jesus Christ did not come to OBEY the law: He
came to FULFILL the prophecies contained in the Law and the Prophets

http://www.availablelight.org/bi ... jewish_sabbath.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 8-12-2004 at 09:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 08:43 AM | Show all posts
in islam god did not rest at all...so why you muslim not go to work on sunday...??

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 10:14 AM | Show all posts
because in malaysia we follow the western way (if u r from malaysia u know la) but several states like kedah, kelanta and tereengganu have thier weekly holidays on friday..sunday, work like usual..but in the saudi arabia..everyday is a working day..when its time to perform prayer, there will stop for a while and perform it..why? because in islam we are ruged to work hard and earn an honest living..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 10:20 AM | Show all posts
because in islam we are ruged to work hard and earn an honest living..

work hard?? could hardly see it...

i can see in colleges...the muslims are the most students that so lazy going to classes...the best scenario is...they will come to class, but late...when given assigments...they will wait till the last day, then copy the assigments from the chinese...at work...they will come to work 15 to 30 minutes after working hours starts...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073990 second(s), 42 queries .