CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 14677|Reply: 100

Christians assume that only their god loves us..

[Copy link]
Post time 9-12-2004 11:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Aha, we notice that Christians assume (without thinking) that only their god loves us man. They ignorant on the fact that Islam also says that allah loves us. I think other religions also have the idea that god loves us.

I notice that this 'God (Jesus) loves us' notion is being promoted heavily by the Christians, simply because they think that god had proven the love by stupidly allowing himself being tortured by man that he (god) loves.

See that christians need god to prove that he (god) loves us before they believe in god. In Quran, there are many places mentioning that man ask prophets (Muhammad SAW and earlier prophets) to ask god to prove his existence and his love before they believe in god.

For a non-ignorant muslim, this notion 'God (Jesus) loves us by death' will not buy them. It is very ancient request exists earlier than Jesus time.

True people who believe in God does not need God to prove himself physically, because by doing that, man become person who does not use his brain and soul to recognise God existence. People such as christians who need physical prove by god is a low level thinker !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

me This user has been deleted
Post time 9-12-2004 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Aha, we notice that Christians assume (without thinking) that only their god loves us man.

so what you're saying is...islam god is different from christian god??

They ignorant on the fact that Islam also says that allah loves us.

if allah love us...why did he told muslims to hate jews and christians??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2004 11:48 AM | Show all posts
1. The same one God but you make it appear different because you have different attribute for God. For us, one is absolute one, while for you, one is three in one. Dont say as if you dont understand the difference.

2. Where do you find verse in the Quran asking Muslim to hate Jews and Christians ? Hatred is not our game. What is pinpointed in the Quran is the wrongdoings by Jews so Muslims dont repeat it. For Christians, Quran tells Muslims that Jesus is not God, that's all. Allah never ask Muslim to hate Christians for their misassumption.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 11:51 AM | Show all posts
aren't you doing it right now...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 11:57 AM | Show all posts
"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at  11:57 AM:

sura 5:51

yet muslims cari makan and earn living frm sura 5:51

muslims improved their skills frm sura 5:51

muslims study aborad frm sura 5:51

muslims eats kfc & etc frm sura 5:51

and what does islam contribute???

judge 4urself

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-12-2004 01:09 PM | Show all posts
You take the wrong translation, you go wrong. The true word in use is ' wali ', meaning 'master', or 'represent', not 'friend'. Islam does allow muslims to take non-muslim as friend as long as the non-muslim is not hostile towards Islamic and muslim. So, from now on, please apply the correct translation to the surah 5:51, sure you will feel differently, unless you choose to be as hard as stone. The result would be no such thing as hatred, since hatred produce undesired actions. islam never promote hatred. We only be careful and 'aware' of 'them' (christians and jews), but not hate them. Not taking christians and jews as their leader or representor or master does not mean we hate them. The reason is because if we allow them to master over us, they will lead us astray. No hatred here, we just being careful with safeguarding our faith.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
You are lying.

I have three versions of the Quran. Pikthal, Al Nasir and Irving.
All three of them translates 'friends'.

We don't need to know Arabic to know that the true meaning is 'friends' and not master as you have said.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-12-2004 01:52 PM | Show all posts
1. The same one God but you make it appear different because you have different attribute for God. For us, one is absolute one, while for you, one is three in one. Dont say as if you dont understand the difference.

the bible came long before the koran...so this would mean that it's your koran that made the story different...and that is the fact...as hard as stone...maybe harder...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 03:27 PM | Show all posts
al-QURAN
[5:51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.  

al-QURAN
[5:57] O you who believe, do not befriend those among the recipients of previous scripture who mock and ridicule your religion, nor shall you befriend the disbelievers. You shall reverence GOD, if you are really believers.

al-QURAN
[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

al-QURAN
[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

al-QURAN
[49:13] O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

[ Last edited by kyas on 9-12-2004 at 04:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 03:40 PM | Show all posts
[5:57] O you who believe, do not befriend those among the recipients of previous scripture who mock and ridicule your religion, nor shall you befriend the disbelievers.

the disbelievers.

which means...not islam...??

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 03:52 PM | Show all posts
please mr. me.. read all the verses.. do not read one verse and make conclusion... i too have christian, buddhist, hindu friends... my religion does not stop me from making friends...

why must you do this? i never learnt that from any ustaz or ulama...

[ Last edited by kyas on 9-12-2004 at 04:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 04:08 PM | Show all posts
read all the verses.. not only one and make conclusion

doesn't you guys also do that??

i too have muslims friends...what did they do...they try to convince me to convert to islam...i remember them saying that the holy water are made of an animal blood...a dog's blood if i'm not mistaken...

and your pictures...yes that's what happen...but do you really know what really happen there?? why all this happened...

[ Last edited by me on 9-12-2004 at 04:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 04:18 PM | Show all posts
in the name of god... there is no compulsion for u to convert... if u believe in trinity... so be it... be a christian... worship your god through jesus...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 04:31 PM | Show all posts
well, if they just saying what is islam and islam is this and that...i can still accept that...but what's all the holy water being dog blood all about??

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2004 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Muslims love to convert others but when others share the gospel with them, they complain. Thats what i call hypocrisy.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-12-2004 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-12-2004 08:56 PM:
Muslims love to convert others but when others share the gospel with them, they complain. Thats what i call hypocrisy.

Aren't you actually talking about yourselves Debmey? Look how you were hardly denied every story of the Christian convert to Islam.

and uuhh... Thats what I call hypocrisy

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2004 08:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-12-2004 08:56 PM:

right you are...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2004 08:19 AM | Show all posts
To Debmey and me, i dont think any muslim in this forum hate you. I definitely not. At most they are angry at you, but not without valid reason, for example for the way you argue. We dont hate you because we use the proper translation, meaning we translate the translation, have check and balance. But, the way you talk, it reflect your hatred towards us, not only angry.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2004 08:28 AM | Show all posts
me angry? have i make a big red colored fonts...or use those flaming faces...think not...

hate...think not...it's mostly for the sake of arguement...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 10:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072161 second(s), 46 queries .