CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Oreng

Christians assume that only their god loves us..

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-12-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-16 11:37 AM:
that's the jews...

hahahahahahahah... jew is also man, right ? you should not divide man to jew or non-jew in this case, all are man. You glorify the death of god, right ? You glorify how god was tortured to death mercilessly by man, right ?

Now, if you blame the jew for murdering god, what does that mean to your faith ? Check it out !! Dont you think you should thanks the jews for murdering your god ? Then, if it is, how awkward, the christians is not the one who killed their god while the christians themselve glorify the murder ... dont you think you christians are cowards, relying on the jew to murder you god ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2004 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 15-12-2004 05:37 PM:
that's the jews...

bush, dick chaney..donald rumsfeld..

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 16-12-2004 01:45 PM | Show all posts
bush is jews?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 16-12-2004 01:08 PM:

hahahahahahahah... jew is also man, right ? you should not divide man to jew or non-jew in this case, all are man. You glorify the death of god, right ? You glorify how god was tortured to death  ...

was there any christians at that time? there were these jesus followers...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 02:55 PM | Show all posts
it does not matter whether there were any christians or not at that time. What matter is that god was tortured to death by man, and this has become the basis of your faith. Ridiculous faith !!

Also, at what day exactly christians was borne ? Is it during the crucifixion ? or when god died ? or when god alive again ?

What about before god died, do you mean there is no christian religion yet ? If this is the case, you are actually exposing the weakness of christian faith ! You exclide man before the crucifixion as non-christian and thus not getting god blessing ! This means, god does not love everybody, god does not love people who exist earlier than his death. In Islam, as mentioned somewhere above, everybody is muslim until man himself goes astray ! See 'me' you see the christian weakness !

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 03:24 PM | Show all posts
it does not matter whether there were any christians or not at that time. What matter is that god was tortured to death by man, and this has become the basis of your faith. Ridiculous faith !!

there is this ten commandment you know...and one important basis in christian is "god is love"...

Also, at what day exactly christians was borne ? Is it during the crucifixion ? or when god died ? or when god alive again ?

long before islam...

What about before god died, do you mean there is no christian religion yet ? If this is the case, you are actually exposing the weakness of christian faith ! You exclide man before the crucifixion as non-christian and thus not getting god blessing ! This means, god does not love everybody, god does not love people who exist earlier than his death. In Islam, as mentioned somewhere above, everybody is muslim until man himself goes astray ! See 'me' you see the christian weakness !

god love everybody, god created them remember...

the name christian hasn't been around...but do you remember the prophets...guess not heh...

everybody is muslim...? which means i'm muslim too? oh guess i miss seeing the moon split in two...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-12-2004 01:18 AM | Show all posts

FREE WILL??

Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-12-15 11:03 AM:
They abused the free will that was given to them. They chose to become tyrants, they chose to become rejectors (kafir) ..

:hmm:

What our enthusiastic saudara baru, Kennkid, didn't know, is in Islam everything is Allah's Will. Insha-Allah.

Muslims must believe in fate and predestination. If not they are not muslims.What ever humans do or don't do is already been planed by Allah. Human's cannot over-ride Allah's plan.

proof
[Q81:29]揂nd you cannot will unless (it be) that Allaah wills the Lord of the 慉alameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2004 02:31 AM | Show all posts
What Religion did Hitler proffessed????:lol

Allah Knows Best...
Peace Yall.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-12-2004 08:09 AM | Show all posts
'me', God is God. God is not Love. Love is Love. Love is not God. Love is God's creation. God does not create himself. Love is God's blessing to man and His other creations. Never equal God's creation with God Himself. You are very confused 'me'.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2004 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 15-12-2004 07:45 PM:
bush is jews?

no..a white boy with some seriuos problem..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 17-12-2004 01:18 AM:
Muslims must believe in fate and predestination. If not they are not muslims.What ever humans do or don't do is already been planed by Allah. Human's cannot over-ride Allah's plan.

Glad to see your knowledge about Islam... however you are only partially correct, it wasn't complete yet.

It is correct that we believe in fate which already predestined for us, for example; we cannot chose when we are born or die, or to which parents, whether we are born in rich family or poor family, or what sex we are born into. That's all fate which already predestined by Allah.

However Allah also give us free will, example we can choose to be a believer, and we can choose to be a disbeliever.

As Allah mentioned in Qur'an:

"That man can have nothing but what he strives for"; Surah 53 Verse 39

"... Verily never will God change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). ..." Surah 13 Verse 11

Hope it helps.

[ Last edited by kid on 18-12-2004 at 02:23 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 17-12-2004 08:09 AM:
'me', God is God. God is not Love. Love is Love. Love is not God. Love is God's creation. God does not create himself. Love is God's blessing to man and His other creations. Never equal God's creat ...

well your god have what some 99 other names??

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 09:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 17-12-2004 02:31 AM:
What Religion did Hitler proffessed????:lol

Allah Knows Best...
Peace Yall.....

and osama bin laden??

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 19-12-2004 03:32 PM:

well your god have what some 99 other names??

and attributes..ATTRITBUTES..qualities..that is why muslims took some of the attributes for their name and put the word abdul in front..like abdul rahman ..meaning..slave of the merciful..etc

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 11:14 AM | Show all posts
interesting...and osama bin laden means...?

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 21-12-2004 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 21-12-2004 11:14 AM:

and osama bin laden means you've been reading the news.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2004 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 20-12-2004 05:14 PM:

can u see any 'abdul' word there? no..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:12 PM | Show all posts
yes you gave one example 'abdul'...so what does osama bin laden means...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:34 PM | Show all posts
its 'scapegoat' according to CIA and FBI dictionary.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:54 PM | Show all posts
keep it up man...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 08:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069434 second(s), 42 queries .