CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

The spirit squeezed him more tightly. Is this how angel do that??

[Copy link]
Post time 10-12-2004 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-12-2004 11:22 PM:

We all think Jabril was a demon in disguise as an angel.
How can it be impossible when Jesus already told us in the Bible to be careful?

Mohamaed did have suicidal tendencies, even  ...

oh debmey..no wonder u were so hostile to  us;)

okay..lets get on with it:

1) the website was created by non muslims, so what do you expect?

2)regarding those hadith..for this one i had to refer to several books including sahih al bukhari and sahih muslims okay...the translation of the said hadith were fabricated, not only fabricated, they dont even exist. so sad, this people and their efforts to screw up the facts

3)montogmory watt was a well know orientalist that HATES islam very much. he even wrote and pronounced our prophet's name as MAHOUND, instead of muhammad. we find that very offensive nf: some christian scholars said that was because of his english accent and slang..but//hehehe..did you know that orientalist can speak and write in arabic very well? so no excuse for him :no:

4)muhammad never had any suicidal tendicies.having that quality will make him a weak leader because that is a sign of mental problem. well what do you expect from mr watt :ah: those muslims scholars view was twisted. please refer to at tabari's book "an account of the prophet"

5) again i m quoting, the devil cant claim to be an angel. the prophets met devil many times but usually in human or in animal form:

adam=in a snake form
idris=an old man
nuh=an old man
hud= a woman
salih=an animal
and many more

do you know why the jews hate gabriel so much?
because gabriel always brings bad news or punishment for the jews because the jews slaughtered thousands of prophets (that were among them) and they were always unappreciative upon god's gift

for instance, when moses was pursued by the pharaoh, hsi followers the jews moaned and asked him for food.but, by his love for his people, moses prayed to god and the meal from heaven decended for them.

they also broke the sabbath rule.they went to fish when moses wnet to see god to get the ten commanmend.

they think because of so many prophets were jews, they were the chosen people.
this is totally wrong. why did god snet them so many propeht? because they were too stubborn and kept killing the prophets. this is the real reason why the jews dont accept muhammad, simply because he was not a jew (syukur for that)

peace :lebai:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2004 03:44 AM | Show all posts
The truth is, the hard evdience came from islamic literature itself.
Mo did suffered from suiciidal tendecies for a few years after Jabril squeezed him.
Jabril was a demonic.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2004 09:37 AM | Show all posts
how can a prophet suffered from suiciidal tendecies? is this real prophet?

does any prophets b4 Mo suffered such  suicidal tendecies? I don't think so.

Something is wrong about this kind behaviour.

certaintly not prophet at all.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2004 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at  10:05 PM:
the website was created by non muslims, so what do you expect?

it was created by ex muslim. many ex muslims came out frm Islam are scholar in islam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2004 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at  05:02 PM:

Alah, if you do not accept the Quran, Mohammad and Allah, then why do you need to identify yourself as People of the Book as mentioned in Quran?

Menda la lu...

firstly People of the Book the Jews and Christians will never accept Muhammad and Allah. Show me any evidence that People of the Book believed in Muhammad and Allah? They rejected ur muhammad long time ago but it was muhamamd try take their heart but it aint' working ...babe.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 08:48 AM | Show all posts
by snipersnake

okay..by hugging him..at least he wouldnt run away rite   

Baaka ... stop giving me stupid excuses. ;)

No prophets before Muhammad ever run away from Agents of God. I do agree that some of them were scared out of their wits; mostly knelt down and refuse to look at the faces of the Angels who were addressing them.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-12-2004 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 12-12-2004 02:48 PM:
by snipersnake

okay..by hugging him..at least he wouldnt run away rite   

Baaka ... stop giving me stupid excuses. ;)

No prophets before Muhammad ever run away from Agents of God.  ...

with the previous prophet, the angel never once revealed itself in true form, only to muhammad..its not to say they look scary, but as a logic, if something that is totally alien to you spoke to you, i m sure all of us will be spooked, especially i9n  a dark cave

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10-12-2004 09:44 AM:
The truth is, the hard evdience came from islamic literature itself.
Mo did suffered from suiciidal tendecies for a few years after Jabril squeezed him.
Jabril was a demonic.

peace

please give me the name of the literature and the author.thanks in advance

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-12-2004 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-12-2004 03:37 PM:
how can a prophet suffered from suiciidal tendecies? is this real prophet?

does any prophets b4 Mo suffered such  suicidal tendecies? I don't think so.

Something is wrong about this kind beha ...

u tend to believe what is bad from islam (even though is completely a manure) that the truth..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-12-2004 03:38 PM:

it was created by ex muslim. many ex muslims came out frm Islam are scholar in islam.

if there are still muslims, they wouldnt write such thing, wouldnt they

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-12-2004 03:41 PM:

firstly People of the Book the Jews and Christians will never accept Muhammad and Allah. Show me any evidence that People of the Book believed in Muhammad and Allah? They rejected ur muhammad ...

so be it

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 09:56 AM | Show all posts
by snipersnake

with the previous prophet, the angel never once revealed itself in true form, only to muhammad..its not to say they look scary, but as a logic, if something that is totally alien to you spoke to you, i m sure all of us will be spooked, especially i9n  a dark cave   

That comes back to the original question - why must the Angel come to Muhammad in his original form when he knows Muhammad going to turn tail and run?

Shouldn't the Angels, Gabriel the least since he have been around since Moses's time, know that Man kind of scarier cats when comes to supernatural stuff?

In Moses's time, he got revealations in form of a burning bush, and that was enough to scare Moses.

In Abraham's time, angels appeared in form of Man. I forgot what form Gabriel took when approached Mary/Maryam.

Only in Muhammad's time, Gabriel reveal his true form and send Muhammad to a coma for a week.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 13-12-2004 10:33 AM | Show all posts
I never expect people who are staunchly opposed to Islam to believe anything that comes from Islam. Their reaction and attack is not something new, or something unexpected.

This opposition itself is proof enough of how the power of God's words and the power of the message entrusted upon His final messenger is affecting these people.

Because of the fear that their religions and their influence  would lose its so-called hold on mankind they have made it their 'mission' to treat Islam as their no 1 enemy (because it does not coincide with their beliefs and it challenges the very tenets that they believe to be true in their religions). They  will do their best to oppose and deny anything that Islam brings, especially whatever is brought by the messenger of Allah, who was entrusted to bring the message of Islam to mankind.

This comparison with Jesus and Moses viz-a-viz how the revelation came to our beloved prophet is a sign of that fear (camouflaged with amusement).

For Muslims.... let us recollect the history of the revelation received by our beloved prophet and let us realize that it was indeed a unique occasion in history. Islam would not be the final religion that comes from the same God of Jesus and Moses etc (peace be upon them)  & prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)  if it was revealed the same way as the non-final revelations through these earlier prophets.

Gabriel brings down the Revelation

When he was forty, the age of complete perfection at which Prophets were always ordered to disclose their Message, signs of his Prophethood started to appear and twinkle on the horizons of life; they were the true visions he used to experience for six months. The period of Prophethood was 23 years; so the period of these six months of true visions constituted an integral part of the forty-six parts of Prophethood. In Ramadan, in his third year of solitude in the cave of Hira

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 12-12-2004 03:56 PM:
by snipersnake

with the previous prophet, the angel never once revealed itself in true form, only to muhammad..its not to say they look scary, but as a logic, if something that is totally al ...

coma?no..

y?this is a sign that muhammad is the seal of all prophets, the place that he attained is very high

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 13-12-2004 11:56 AM | Show all posts
sign??? what sign??

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 2004-12-13 11:48 AM:

coma?no..

y?this is a sign that muhammad is the seal of all prophets, the place that he attained is very high

I don't truth in what you say nor the logic that this being the seal of prophets.
Neither was there any propehcy talking abt ant seal of prophets thing.

The truth is, prophets operate even today.   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-12-2004 12:53 PM | Show all posts
by snipersnake

coma?no..

Sign? Seal? You lost me here.

by Debmey

The truth is, prophets operate even today.

Hmph ... And who are they?

Ones saying No to Gay or ones saying Yes to Gay?
Ones saying No to Abortion or ones who saying Yes to Abortion?
Or maybe ones who are saying Yes to adultery despite of various sexual problems such activities caused.

No one speaks for God. No one is a prophet. :no:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2004 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at  12:53 PM:
by snipersnake

coma?no..

Sign? Seal? You lost me here.

by Debmey

T ...

in india or in malaysia i c many self promoted sami/or the holy men but taking huge money....like u lah

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 01:00 PM | Show all posts
ok sephiroth..its shows that muhammad is the last of the prophets.no prophtes shall come after him..what these people..save the best for the last

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-12-2004 06:01 PM:

I don't truth in what you say nor the logic that this being the seal of prophets.
Neither was there any propehcy talking abt ant seal of prophets thing.

The truth is, prophets ...

and who are these prophets?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.279449 second(s), 42 queries .