CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

The spirit squeezed him more tightly. Is this how angel do that??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 14-12-2004 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at  04:45 PM:
by kyas

why not? is hugging a sin in christianity?

it was just a plain question to seph... since i know so little about hinduism... i dont think that was wrong....

No, hugging is  ...

trust me, hindusim and buddism forum will soon one men show. the reason?  I AM NOT TELLING U.

library??? it will be one men show library and sooner or later it become ghost library without any forummer. hahahahhahahahahahaha

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 14-12-2004 at 05:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2004 07:54 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

trust me, hindusim and buddism forum will soon one men show. the reason?  I AM NOT TELLING U.

No one asked. ;)

library??? it will be one men show library and sooner or later it become ghost library without any forummer. hahahahhahahahahahaha

Who cares. ;)

At least Hindusm and Buddhism column is better than CC column. No one talks in there other than to bullshit. There is no one (even you) who shows others what True Christianity is about, no preaching, no notes to refer, no links to read, nothing.

If there is an empty place (other than in your head), it is CC. :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-12-14 04:45 PM:
Calling yourself (in this case, Muhammad) a prophet when you cannot look upon an angel (Gabriel) without running to your wife is ... while it is not wrong, it is plain weird.

he did not call himself a prophet prior to that event...

going back home and ask your wife to put a blanket on u is wierd? i dont think so...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at  07:54 AM:
At least Hindusm and Buddhism column is better than CC column. No one talks in there other than to bullshit. There is no one (even you) who shows others what True Christianity is about, no preaching, no notes to refer, no links to read, nothing.

If there is an empty place (other than in your head), it is CC

Oh really?? most of time in ur hindusm forum and Buddish talk bull shit.

Go and read ur topic here, u wrote that siva and vishnu different person. how come?? u told last time 3 in 1 now different? so does sound bull shit too??

bye

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at  09:10 AM:

going back home and ask your wife to put a blanket on u is wierd? i dont think so...

this true incident happened to me when i was 7 yrs old. at midnite while all my family members sleeping, i hear someone calling names so loudly. strange non of my family member heard but they all sleeping. So loud and loud until it scream and open my sleeping room door. What i did? i cover my self with blanket because i was fear it was devil /or ghost.  After few yrs when I was 22yrs, i ask my mum about screaming and loud noise at my pervious house. My mum claimed that place used to be Japanese soliders  slauthering victims. Now, i understood the soul is unrest.

The above incident is truth.

so, what does muhammad saw in cave of hira until his wife to blanket him?? demon, jinn or that so called angel?? judge 4urself.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 15-12-2004 at 09:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-12-15 09:35 AM:

this true incident happened to me when i was 7 yrs old. at midnite while all my family members sleeping, i hear someone calling names so loudly. strange non of my family member heard  ...

why was prophet daniel scared? did he saw an ugly ghost?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-12-2004 10:50 AM | Show all posts
by kyas

Then what did he called himself?

It is not weird, depends on what you will be doing inside the blanket with your wife. :cak:

But Muhammad was scared out of his wits. Which is unusual because I have no such account from any other pervious Prophets.

by Truth.8

Oh really?? most of time in ur hindusm forum and Buddish talk bull shit.

Hmph ... it is as bullshit as trying to explain to a blind man that there is such thing as a rainbow. ;)

Go and read ur topic here, u wrote that siva and vishnu different person. how come?? u told last time 3 in 1 now different? so does sound bull shit too??

Come to Hindusm column and show me where I said that. I don't remember.

And even if they are one or 3 in 1, what's it to you? Not enough with your Trinity that you need to bring into others?

this true incident happened to me when i was 7 yrs old. at midnite while all my family members sleeping, i hear someone calling names so loudly. strange non of my family member heard but they all sleeping. So loud and loud until it scream and open my sleeping room door. What i did? i cover my self with blanket because i was fear it was devil /or ghost.  After few yrs when I was 22yrs, i ask my mum about screaming and loud noise at my pervious house. My mum claimed that place used to be Japanese soliders  slauthering victims. Now, i understood the soul is unrest.

The above incident is truth.

so, what does muhammad saw in cave of hira until his wife to blanket him?? demon, jinn or that so called angel?? judge 4urself.

It could also means that you are suffering from some sort of mental delusion. :hmm:

Singapore have good Psychiatric hospital? Register yourself there.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at  10:50 AM:
It could also means that you are suffering from some sort of mental delusion.

Singapore have good Psychiatric hospital? Register yourself there.

actually it is u suffering frm such delusion because u twist ur tounge often...so confused guy.

England hve good Psychiatric hospital just register urself there

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at  10:44 AM:

why was prophet daniel scared? did he saw an ugly ghost?

NO because u failed to read the entire Bible. the ghost is in u. why ur muhammad scared until to blanket him??? jinn, demon with two horn or what??

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 11:19 AM | Show all posts
answer me... why daniel was scared? he saw an ugly demon?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-12-15 10:50 AM:
Then what did he called himself (prior to the event)?

Muhammad

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 11:25 AM | Show all posts
But Muhammad was scared out of his wits. Which is unusual because I have no such account from any other pervious Prophets.

i guess u havent done enough research

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 11:28 AM | Show all posts

aiyaiyaii

now this thread becoming a blanket thread ahh??

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 11:44 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

actually it is u suffering frm such delusion because u twist ur tounge often...so confused guy.

I'm ain't the one who is telling others that Japanese ghosts are calling in the middle of the night. You are. :no:

England hve good Psychiatric hospital just register urself there

England? :stp:

by kyas

i guess u havent done enough research

Really? Did any other prophets before Muhammad run for cover when face Angels for the first time?

Why ddid I have deja vu when I read your post? :stp: Did we have this discussion before?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 11:50 AM | Show all posts
well ms seph... the A ends with Z... there are no other letters besides the 26... so people will keep repeating issues...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 12:17 PM | Show all posts

"So he came near where I stood; and when he came, I was frightened and fell upon my face." Daniel 8

"And Zechariah was troubled when he saw him, and fear fell upon him. But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zechariah.."  Luke 1

they were also scared... it was something totally unusual... who wouldn't be?

[ Last edited by kyas on 15-12-2004 at 12:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2004 12:35 PM | Show all posts
by kyas

"So he came near where I stood; and when he came, I was frightened and fell upon my face." Daniel 8

"And Zechariah was troubled when he saw him, and fear fell upon him. But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zechariah.."  Luke 1

they were also scared... it was something totally unusual... who wouldn't be?

In the first paragraph, I have already state that most prophets, when seeing an Angel felt to their knees before. So it is not new.

In the second paragraph, the angel itself come forward and reveal itself and it's purpose thus ensuring the receiver of the message that he (the angel) came in good attend.

None of the above paragraphs shows that the Angel force himself upon the prophet and orders him to do something. Muhammad was the first.

Hell, even in Hindusm, when Arjuna looked up to Vishnuropa (Vishnu's True Form), he felt to his knees, shaking badly and asked humbly to Vishnu to return back to a humbler form because Vishnu was scaring the pants of him (Arjuna).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at  11:44 AM:
I'm ain't the one who is telling others that Japanese ghosts are calling in the middle of the night. You are.

i hve experience this so it not delusion like wat u think. well, it up to u to believed or not

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at  12:17 PM:
"And Zechariah was troubled when he saw him, and fear fell upon him. But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zechariah.."  Luke 1..

so, the angel comfort Zechariah by saying do not afraid but in muhammad case it different....he ran to his wife and ask to blanket him:nyorok:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at  11:19 AM:
answer me... why daniel was scared? he saw an ugly demon?

show me verse that Daniel saw ugly demon???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 11:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085560 second(s), 42 queries .