CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

The spirit squeezed him more tightly. Is this how angel do that??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-12-2004 12:45 PM | Show all posts
WITH WHOM AM I SPEAKING?

揑 am afraid that something bad has happened to me.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2004 01:04 PM | Show all posts
emmm only jesus was not afraid seeing gabriel...brave man ..huh but coward to face his people until he get crucified? emmm kinda strange to me

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  01:04 PM:
emmm only jesus was not afraid seeing gabriel...brave man ..huh but coward to face his people until he get crucified? emmm kinda strange to me

Read the Bible how satan tempted Jesus. Get to know Jesus then u love HIM, believed me.

p/s: Having been widowed twice, she had proposed marriage to Muhammad, an employee half her age. What kind women is this?? ur comment???

Adam sin because of women. Anwar was jailed because women.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 15-12-2004 at 01:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Read the Bible how satan tempted Jesus. Get to know Jesus then u love HIM, believed me.

I do love jesus but not as a god but as one of the prophets. Your love for jesus is just too much until u people become obsessed and see him as a "god".

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  01:13 PM:

I do love jesus but not as a god but as one of the prophets. Your love for jesus is just too much until u people become obsessed and see him as a "god".

Let HIM come in judgment day to judge u and me. Why HE hve authority to judge us? GOD rite.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 01:15 PM | Show all posts
WITH WHOM AM I SPEAKING?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-12-2004 01:22 PM | Show all posts
p/s: Having been widowed twice, she had proposed marriage to Muhammad, an employee half her age. What kind women is this?? ur comment???

Adam sin because of women. Anwar was jailed because women

Are you gay? Hello guys ...out there...especially Mr. Truth 8..maybe you dont need any woman in your life...nobody bothers about your homosexual behaviour but please show your respect to women like me and your mother!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  01:22 PM:

Are you gay? Hello guys ...out there...especially Mr. Truth 8..maybe you dont need any woman in your life...nobody bothers about your homosexual behaviour but please show your respect to women  ...

I am not gay but women should be silent when men speaking. Hve u read Prophet Joseph ...how women makes lie to his husband that Joseph trying to seduce him???

Read   story of Khadija how she ............. click the above link.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2004 01:37 PM | Show all posts
haha...you're not my husband i should listen to , why must i be your loyal "wife" ..as a result, i wont remain silent

Is this board mainly for men and are you trying to tell me that a woman like me shouldnt interrupt? hey what is this? a gender descrimination?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  01:37 PM:
haha...you're not my husband i should listen to , why must i be your loyal "wife" ..as a result, i wont remain silent

Is this board mainly for men and are you trying to tell me that ...

when coming to religious matter, it better women 2 be silent and let  men talk. history hve shown adam was sin because eve,  jospeh trapped by women and many more.  I think ur koran and my Bible too mentioned women should keep silent in church.

Thats doesn't mean I am gay or homo .

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 15-12-2004 at 01:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Is this what u've been  taught in christianity that  a woman should remain silent when comes to religious matter? Im glad that im a muslim woman... atleast islam shows respect to us. In Islam there is absolutely no difference between men and women as far as their relationship to Allah is concerned!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  02:02 PM:
Is this what u've been  taught in christianity that  a woman should remain silent when comes to religious matter? Im glad that im a muslim woman... atleast islam shows respect to us. In Islam there ...

so u saying muslims women can voice out in masjid /or be imam???

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 02:09 PM | Show all posts
is this a training camp for muslim men to become imams...and as a woman who cannot be an imam i should stay out of this camp?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 02:14 PM | Show all posts
When I said women should be treated equally that doesnt mean we can do all the men tasks.

The Qur'an, in addressing the believers, often uses the expression,'believing men and women' to emphasize the equality of men and women in regard to their respective duties, rights, virtues and merits. It says:  

For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast, for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah's praise, for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward. (33:35)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 02:20 PM | Show all posts
I make clear here:

Womens should refrain frm talking/or giving sermon in Church.

now u hve time read the following:

WITH WHOM AM I SPEAKING?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 02:34 PM | Show all posts

satan tempted jesus? that's interesting...I thought satan or any bad and evil spirit didnt dare to near god? :stp:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2004 02:39 PM | Show all posts
what kind of god do you have? first he let satan tempted him and then he let his people crucifixed him. Aren't  satan and his people created by himself  if he really a "god"? :stp:

[ Last edited by babybueno on 15-12-2004 at 02:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 15-12-2004 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at 15-12-2004 01:04 PM:

you've just shown you don't understand about jesus at all...was he ever afraid of the people? did he take cover from a women like muhammad did...?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  02:39 PM:
what kind of god do you have? first he let satan tempted him and then he let his people crucifixed him. Aren't  satan and his people created by himself  if he really a "god"? :stp:

[  ...

the problem with u and muslims they do not read the Bible. Why satan tempted Jesus? hve read the Bible??. Jesus came in flesh in human form then HE has tempting like eating and etc.

Satan wanted give kingdom of world which Jesus reject. Satan ask Jesus to eat when Jesus was fasting....and what u called that??

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 02:53 PM | Show all posts
nope...i havent heard of anything about jesus and his link with any woman except his mother, a virgin mary and that makes the atheists or gay rights group claimed him as homosexual.

you dont believe me? check out this link:bgrin:

:dia:http://www.intellectualconservative.com/article2380.html

and this :dia:http://www.suntimes.com/output/religion/cst-nws-req29.html

and this :dia:http://www.ralliance.org/JesusProGay01.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 11:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.270531 second(s), 42 queries .