Author: 13Friday

Marriage is >>>>

[Copy link]
me This user has been deleted
Post time 21-12-2004 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at 21-12-2004 09:30 AM:

he never condemned polygamy

does he ever promote it...

btw doesn't muhammad marry 9 wives...why muslim now marry only 4...?

and he marry a 9 years old is it? why now cannot?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 21-12-2004 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 20-12-2004 10:54 PM:
from polygamy there will be many children and
child relief can last over thirty years.

that is just an examples

even tax form allow names of wives

True tax relief for no limit of children (incl. legally adopted, stepchildren) but only up to 18 years of age.  If above 18, child must be still schooling ie uni, college.

True, tax form allow names of wives but it's only beneficial if the wives are not working, you only get a certain amount (perhaps RM3K) on top of your personal relief which is the same for any individual.

If the wives are working, it would be beneficial if they submit their own tax form separately as they will get their own personal relief ie. RM8K which is the same for everybody.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-21 10:43 AM:
does he ever promote it...

not promote... not condemn... means can lah...
btw doesn't muhammad marry 9 wives...why muslim now marry only 4...?

your prophets marry so many wives... now u say only one can
and he marry a 9 years old is it? why now cannot?

who says cannot? whose rule is that?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 20-12-2004 05:02 PM:

True tax relief for no limit of children (incl. legally adopted, stepchildren) but only up to 18 years of age.  If above 18, child must be still schooling ie uni, college.

True, tax form all ...

theres your answer 13..someday when u r older, u will understand the tax thingy..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 12:32 PM | Show all posts
if i were to give u the proof, u will mock it by saying things like' i dont believe the quran', ' i dont believe the hadith', i dont believe u muslims'..so u see...its hopeless, at least for u..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 01:50 PM | Show all posts
well i gave mine....and you guys deny it...saying this and that...but still i gave it...

now where's yours?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-12-2004 02:19 PM | Show all posts
your prophets marry so many wives... now u say only one can

because jesus said so...?

who says cannot? whose rule is that?

wow, good for you...keep it on...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:20 PM | Show all posts

well, since u asked me nicely..

The Eschatological Descent of Jesus: Muslim Views

By Zeki Saritoprak, Ph.D.*

The Quran tells us that the universe will come to an end. In fact, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam agree that there will be a Day of Reckoning. The Quran describes this day as the Doomsday, The Hour, The Great News, and The Day of Judgment (1). Some Quranic verses and the tradition give us an idea of when this event will occur. In the tradition literature, this subject is discussed under the title of "Doomsday Manifestations."

According to Islam, the eschatological descent of Jesus is one of such manifestations. Jesus, along with Adam, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David, John, and Muhammad, is considered one of the elite Prophets. Muslims believe that Jesus received a revealed book, the Gospel, from God, that he was born of a virgin, did not have a human father, and lived a sinless life. He is given titles of honor and pictured as a wandering preacher who performed miracles and spoke beautiful words. Many Sufis use his words in their prayers. The Quran states that Jesus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2004 02:21 PM | Show all posts
The Question of Jesus

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Quranic Verses and the Crucifixion

"And because of their saying: 慦e killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Quranic Verses Inferring the Eschatological Descent of Jesus

Whether the Quran addresses the Second Coming of Jesus has been a matter of contention among Quranic scholars. Three Quranic verses have been advanced as evidence. The first refers to what Jesus said. Some classical interpreters, with the exception of the Mu憈azilite al-Zamakhshar

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:31 PM | Show all posts
[quote]The Eschatological Descent of Jesus: Muslim Views

The Quran tells us that the universe will come to an end. In fact, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam agree that there will be a Day of Reckoning. The Quran describes this day as the Doomsday, The Hour, The Great News, and The Day of Judgment (1). Some Quranic verses and the tradition give us an idea of when this event will occur. In the tradition literature, this subject is discussed under the title of "Doomsday Manifestations."

According to Islam, the eschatological descent of Jesus is one of such manifestations. Jesus, along with Adam, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David, John, and Muhammad, is considered one of the elite Prophets. Muslims believe that Jesus received a revealed book, the Gospel, from God, that he was born of a virgin, did not have a human father, and lived a sinless life. He is given titles of honor and pictured as a wandering preacher who performed miracles and spoke beautiful words. Many Sufis use his words in their prayers. The Quran states that Jesus

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:35 PM | Show all posts

as suspected

Originally posted by me at 20-12-2004 08:31 PM:
The Eschatological Descent of Jesus: Muslim Views

The Quran tells us that the universe will come to an end. In fact, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam agree that t ...

as suspected

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:47 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Quranic Verses Inferring the Eschatological Descent of Jesus

Whether the Quran addresses the Second Coming of Jesus has been a matter of contention among Quranic scholars. Three Quranic verses have been advanced as evidence. The first refers to what Jesus said. Some classical interpreters, with the exception of the Mu憈azilite al-Zamakhshar

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 21-12-2004 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-21 02:31 PM:

still nothing...except verse from the koran which was written over 600 years after the event...

[ Last edited by me on 21-12-2004 at 02:36 PM ]

Yes, 600 years after the event, enough time for you people to corrupt the true words of God sent through Jesus. The Qur'an came to correct what you people have manipulated.

It was the coming of the Qur'an which saved the bible. It was the Qur'an which corrected the bible (which had been manipulated).

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4229/koran.html

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 02:57 PM | Show all posts
now...now, wasn't you who wanted to give me proofs earlier...?

so where is it?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2004 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-21 02:57 PM:
now...now, wasn't you who wanted to give me proofs earlier...?

so where is it?

You have no proof that you are right. The whole bible is written by different authors who contradict each other. Proof? read the bible.

Christianity exists in translation - and so much gets lost in translation.

Paul of Tarsus
( http://www.dimensional.com/~randl/tarsus.htm) Hellenized the story of Jesus, grafted on Pagan Greek ideas, and opened the gates to hordes of converts. The multitude of Christian cults canonized their literature, and added it onto the Torah, calling the combined material the "Old" and "New" Testaments.

The New Testament is not the logical completion of the Old Testament. "Judeo-Christian" is a misnomer, an erroneous concept.

Christianity did not begin with Jesus, but after Jesus.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 03:28 PM | Show all posts

SALAM KENNKID

we are just wasting our time with this one

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 03:34 PM | Show all posts

SALAM SS

Originally posted by snipersnake at 2004-12-21 03:28 PM:
we are just wasting our time with this one

I know.: Its for us and the others to sharpen our understanding. Just using them as a platform.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 03:38 PM | Show all posts
i did read it...did u?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 07:35 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074926 second(s), 42 queries .