Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: 13Friday

Marriage is >>>>

[Copy link]
Post time 16-12-2004 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-12-2004 08:31 PM:
Love start frm home by loving parents. If husband having 4 wives and many kids like for example one father 4 mothers, is that LOVE? does this mother give attention and love to big family like that? ...

but god loves ALL of us rite???

at least the children are ligitimate..:cak: not like in US of A

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2004 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 14-12-2004 08:31 PM:

sorry but it's not muhammad we're talking about here....

can you proof to me that the story about jesus in the koran are true...

any form of proof...

well can u show me the grave of jesus??

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 15-12-2004 07:51 PM:
that was written by someone who never even see the event, some 2000 years after the event...more solid proof please...

then again...proof on your koran story please...

what for?

we give and yoiu will reject..its a teenager ego thing..its useless..

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 16-12-2004 03:43 PM | Show all posts
so are saying you got no proofs...

and are you saying that jesus never existed?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 16-12-2004 01:51 PM:
that was written by someone who never even see the event, some 2000 years after the event...more solid proof please...

then again...proof on your koran story please...

it was obvious to me that u've never been to that link. The weird thing to me...you claimed that the 4 gospels have seen the event but most of the letters were written by Paul who wasnt actually met Jesus!

If you dont understand what i'm saying...go and read that link for more details.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Welcome to Submission

Your best source for the TRUTH on the Internet

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

"JESUS"

Myths & Message
by Lisa Spray

INTRODUCTION

Most people growing up in the West have a pretty definite idea of who Jesus Christ was and what he taught. Jesus of Nazareth was born of a virgin, grew up in Palestine and spent the later years of his rather short life teaching of the coming of the Kingdom of God. He began a new religion which was to become one of the driving forces in Western civilization. For those who worship him, he is the son of God, part of the Godhead, or God Himself. To millions of people, this is the truth. But is it?

Well, partially. Many of the major tenets of Christianity developed centuries after the death of Christ. Some of them are contrary to his actual teachings. We will examine some of these using the Bible itself as our main reference.

Then we will look at some revolutionary new developments in scriptural study. This new information is so comprehensive and conclusive that it offers us a new yardstick for evaluating and comparing traditional Christian understanding.

This is a big claim, and will necessarily be received with healthy skepticism, as any such claim should be. As detailed in Chapters 9 and 10, this evidence is an extremely intricate, computer decoded numerical structure which was discovered pervading ancient documents. The vastness and intricacy of this numerical structure is clearly super-human.

The first known report of this comprehensive mathematical coding was presented more than 900 years ago by a Hasidic Jewish rabbi, Judah the Pious. He put forth the theory "that the words and letters of the scripture are not accidental, but their order, and especially their numbers, reflect a mystical harmony."

Recent developments expand and demonstrate his theory to the extent that many researchers consider them to be proof not only of Judah the Pious' theory, but of the existence of God as well.

The references in this book cover a wide range of documents, including the Torah, the Old Testament, the New Testament, the Nag Hammadi Library, the Dead Sea Scrolls, numerous pieces of Apocryphal Christian literature, and the Quran, as well as the views of numerous Christian scholars.

i've post lots of link about islam...and you post link about christians...what to expect...ask snipersnake what i meant...

now...nope that does proof anything...does lisa really live thru those years...

now...your proof please...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-12-2004 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at 16-12-2004 04:17 PM:

it was obvious to me that u've never been to that link. The weird thing to me...you claimed that the 4 gospels have seen the event but most of the letters were written by Paul who wasnt actuall ...

4 gospels = the letters?

proof please...proof to me the story about jesus in the koran are true...

[ Last edited by me on 16-12-2004 at 04:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-12-2004 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-16 04:30 PM:

4 gospels = the letters?

proof please...proof to me the story about jesus in the koran are true...

[ Last edited by me on 16-12-2004 at 04:32 PM ]

I suggest you look for it yourself. Get the satisfaction of procuring something through your own effort. Otherwise stay in denial and ignorance. Mere words cannot prove it.

Even if he produces the proof in front of you, you will not accept it. How can you accept something which you have already rejected?

You have to unravel and unwind all the knots that you have wound around you. Maybe then, you'll have a chance.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2004 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Even if he produces the proof in front of you

i gave you proof and you deny it...but still i gave it

and you don't...

now proof please...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2004 12:21 PM | Show all posts
i've post lots of link about islam...and you post link about christians...what to expect...ask snipersnake what i meant...

now...nope that does proof anything...does lisa really live thru those years...

now...your proof please...

i gave you proof and you deny it...but still i gave it

and you don't...

now proof please...

you go and dig out the content of that link...read one by one...chapter after chapter...dont just simply read one part and skip the other. in that way u'll never understand the whole content and when you finish u'll find my proof based from al-quran from there!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2004 12:55 PM | Show all posts

now proof from you please...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2004 03:43 PM | Show all posts

what for?

its not like u r going to embrace Islam anyways?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 03:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 14-12-2004 06:51 AM:

If the Koran says so then Muslims stop all polygamy NOW.
they even leagalised it saying for the filthy rich and the poor also follow that in lust.

It is not that Islam in confusion, but you are the one who confuse because you are not yet sure about the Islamic standing.

First of all, you should know that the general norm in Islam is monogamy and not polygamy. Also, it is neither mandatory nor encouraged, but merely permitted. More importantly, the permission to practice polygamy is associated with compassion towards widows and orphans, and is not associated with mere sexual satisfaction as what you have in your mind.

And we are not trying to legalize it or pretend it there, because it is clearly legalised by God:

Allah says:

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one.....Surah 4 Verse 3

So it is clearly stated in Qur'an that it was about todeal justly and helping orphan prove me if I'm wrong here.

The Bible never authorise POLYgamy.

The fact is, most of the prophets mentioned in the Old Testament were polygamous.

[ Last edited by kid on 18-12-2004 at 03:23 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2004 05:50 AM | Show all posts

define MARRIAGE

even this word MARRIAGE is confused by most people,

Polygamy also marriage.

go back to the Ten Commandment.

honour father and mother, not fatherS and motherS.

no adultery,

no covet other people wife.

so which one is marriage?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-12-2004 06:00 AM | Show all posts

don't you see ?

How Jesus tried to bring people back to the virtue of one man and a woman to be ONE in a marriage?

the ten commandments to follow , not those prophets also erred.

Mohd is known erring all the times until now in his followers, so confused

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 08:48 AM | Show all posts
go back to the holy Quran
everything is there. the Ten Commandment is not complete. the Quran is

in islam , permitted to marry up to 4 wifes was during the war, when most of the muslim soldiers died and the widows got no protector. so the prophet Muhammad (SAW) said can marry up to 4 wifes - to be their protector, but must be just and fair to each one of them.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2004 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 17-12-2004 03:43 PM:
its not like u r going to embrace Islam anyways?

why should i...the koran lie about jesus...

proof please...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 18-12-2004 12:06 PM:

why should i...the koran lie about jesus...

proof please...

What lie? be specific

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2004 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at 15-12-2004 10:37 AM:
so most of your prophets are corrupted... better not follow what they preached in the bible

[ Last edited by kyas on 16-12-2004 at 09:52 AM ]

jesus is your prophet too, why don't you follow him..?

Use magic Report

deepjunior This user has been deleted
Post time 18-12-2004 12:21 PM | Show all posts
My muslim friends, there is no need to explain things that they already know. They are just trying to show other people that visit this forum that Islam is a bad religion. That is kinna the same way that the Kafiruns did during the Muhammad's era. I actually don't read their hatred comments like in this thread....

I expect blah...blah...blah....shall be continue below...

Au revoir...

[ Last edited by deepjunior on 19-12-2004 at 05:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117473 second(s), 42 queries .