Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sLapshock

X Japan : Yoshiki composes Golden Globe Awards theme song

[Copy link]
Post time 2-10-2012 11:46 PM | Show all posts
YOSHIKI’s dinner date bid is finalized at 37,100 dollars

X-JAPAN’s leader, YOSHIKI, participated in a charity auction for America’s biggest volunteer support group “Points of Light”. YOSHIKI auctioned a private dinner with himself, and on September 22nd it was announced that the final bid was $37,100 US dollars.

The auction began on September 7th at 9am and went on for two weeks. After this, the winner will be confirmed and the money will be collected.

The dinner will take place in Los Angeles or Tokyo and will last for an hour and a half. The menu will be decided after a discussion with the winner and the winner will also be allowed to bring one extra person.

YOSHIKI commented, “This couldn’t have happened without the support of my loving fans. Thank you all so much.” He will be donating the money in full to “Points of Light”.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09 ... d-at-37100-dollars/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-11-2012 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Yoshiki donates 'A Chance to Sing an X Japan Song' for charity
ENTERTAINMENT OCT. 28, 2012 - 06:37AM JST ( 1 )TOKYO —

Make-A-Wish of Japan, an official affiliate of Make-A-Wish International, marked the 20th anniversary of its foundation with a dinner party hosted at the Tokyo American Club on Friday night.

During the dinner, a charity auction was announced to raise funds for the organization. Yoshiki, international musician/producer and leader of the rock band X Japan, donated “A Chance to Sing an X Japan Song Accompanied by Yoshiki on Piano” alongside other items donated by celebrities and other supporting corporations.

Yoshiki is continuing the tradition of the late X Japan member Hide who was an active supporter of Make-A-Wish of Japan. Hide’s encouraging support for one girl in particular, who was a big X Japan fan as she faced a life-threatening medical condition, continues to inspire people and remains a legacy.

Yoshiki put his own favorite “crystal” piano up for auction in 2011, as well as collecting donations from various Hollywood celebrity friends, to provide aid for victims of the Tohoku disaster, through the Yoshiki Foundation America. In addition, Yoshiki’s charitable work includes donating pianos to schools in the affected area by the Kobe Earthquake, as well as donating musical instruments and helping build music rooms for children affected by the Sichuan earthquake in China, and many more.

“It’s been over 15 years since I first moved to the U.S., and charity work is very much a part of people’s everyday life,” Yoshiki said. “This has also grown to be a part of mine as well. The mission to: ‘Make a wish come true’ very much resonates with my passion.”

Source: www.japantoday.com

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2012 06:31 PM | Show all posts
YOSHIKI to release ‘Golden Globe Awards’ theme song worldwide + donate profits

On December 20th, rock band X JAPAN’s leader YOSHIKI held a press conference where he announced that he would be making his world debut as a soloist. He will be release the ‘Golden Globe Awards‘ theme song in 111 countries worldwide through iTunes on January 16th. All proceeds from this will be donated to charitable institutions.

YOSHIKI made his world debut with X JAPAN in June of last year with “JADE“, but this will be his first release as a soloist. He commented, “It’s an honor. It’s a song that represents Hollywood, so it was responsive. Everyone told me that it was good. My job description has changed from Japanese rock star to the composer of the ‘Golden Globe Awards’ theme song.”

The theme song is a 5-minute long instrumental with strings and piano. It was presented during the awards ceremony for the ‘Golden Globe Awards’ in January, and YOSHIKI later received a request for a worldwide release during a listening party at Los Angeles in March. He is also scheduled to appear at the upcoming awards ceremony on January 15th.

Earlier in the month, YOSHIKI announced that his unit ‘Violet UK‘ would be making their album debut next year. Regarding his future activities, he stated, “With the release of this song, the possibilities of touring in various countries has expanded. But my life wouldn’t last until I visit 111 countries.” He continued, “I would also like to hold a live in Japan. As for recording, I want to proceed solo and with the band.”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/12 ... ide-donate-profits/

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2018 08:45 PM | Show all posts
wow there is a thread about the band.
baru je kenal band ni
someone send one of their song in a group.
& i cant stop listening to it.[youtube]Fs3OWHR_Do0[/youtube]

tagging   @aziz79

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2018 01:47 AM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 1-7-2018 08:45 PM
baru je kenal band ni
someone send one of their song in a gr ...

live version is better

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2018 04:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
aziz79 replied at 4-7-2018 01:47 AM
live version is better

Nice tq

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-12-2018 12:07 AM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 1-7-2018 08:45 PM
baru je kenal band ni
someone send one of their song in a gr ...

Saya kenal band ini masa zaman 90an kenal dari pak cik saya yang layan Rock kapak dulu...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2018 12:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
HangPC2 replied at 27-12-2018 12:07 AM
Saya kenal band ini masa zaman 90an kenal dari pak cik saya yang layan Rock kapak dulu...

Best kan? Longing tu nangis oih dengar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-12-2018 12:38 AM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 27-12-2018 12:23 AM
Best kan? Longing tu nangis oih dengar

Saya dengar lagu ''KURENAI'' versi bahasa inggeris

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2018 12:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
HangPC2 replied at 27-12-2018 12:38 AM
Saya dengar lagu ''KURENAI'' versi bahasa inggeris

Jap nk cari

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2018 12:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2018 12:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
HangPC2 replied at 28-12-2018 12:02 PM

Awww tq darling

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2019 01:20 PM | Show all posts
nanti saya update lagu lain

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 02:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075832 second(s), 35 queries .