ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Preparing Woman To Be Stoned

[Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 27-12-2004 03:35 PM | Show all posts

Debmey caught with no underwear for accusing me wrongly

Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-27 01:22 PM:
And Kennkid is caught with hsi pants down trying to fake ex-Christian.

cheers

And still no muslim can tell us why muslimahs are treated so badly in islam

[ Last edited by ...

And Debmey cannot  tell us why he insists that under Islamic jurisprudence only Muslimahs are subject to punishment for Zina (which is not just confined to adultery but all sexual relations outside marriage). Both men and women are punishable.

Genuine cheers.

http://www.worldhistory.com/wiki/z/zina.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 27-12-2004 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 27-12-2004 01:21 PM:

We remember Jesus'  sacrifice on the cross, its only on Sunday that we celebrate. Thats where Jesus was resurrected!
I'll take that RM100 from you.

What else same rosie, what  ...

Hahaha what a hypo!  First he said they dont celebrate, now he's saying he does celebrate but only on Sunday, the resurrection.  

Oi, Singapore national holiday for Good Friday for what ah...?  Like PCK say "your head"!

Debmey will try everything even lying to support his oh so righteous claims!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2004 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Oh by the way, the ressurection day that you celebrate, it's called EASTER!  LOL people celebrate he also celebrate but dunno what's its all about.

Use magic Report

honeycomb This user has been deleted
Post time 27-12-2004 09:17 PM | Show all posts

where's your proof

don't be quick to judge. unless there's strong proove, this might be acted out for a propaganda film.

in Islam, ONLY married adulterers are punished by stoning, because he/she already has a valid partner to have sex with. non-married adulterers are only whipped. and, do you know that in the true teaching of Judaism, adultery is punished by stoning as well?

[ Last edited by honeycomb on 27-12-2004 at 09:24 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2004 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 2004-12-27 04:33 PM:

Hahaha what a hypo!  First he said they dont celebrate, now he's saying he does celebrate but only on Sunday, the resurrection.  

Oi, Singapore national holiday for Good Friday for what ah ...

You are the hypo here. You accused us of celebrating crucifixion when we didn't.
We only celebrate the resurrection yu dummy. Learn somethging abt Christianity before you criticise our religion.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2004 11:14 PM | Show all posts
i think he is crtisizing you..not your religion.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-12-2004 11:58 PM | Show all posts
i am criticising boith yu and your religion. why r muslimahs so badly treated in islam?

peace

Use magic Report

deepjunior This user has been deleted
Post time 28-12-2004 07:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-12-2004 02:53:
Unfortunately, Islam is still stuck in the 7th century.

peace

Unfortunately, Debmey is out of source

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

deepjunior This user has been deleted
Post time 28-12-2004 07:22 AM | Show all posts
what's the different between stoning and electric chair? When you did a crime, there is a punishment....

p/s: My Christian teacher comments that the public execution in Saudi Arabia is brutal, but it is actually good for the society. He thinks that US will be much better if they also adopt the public execution.

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 28-12-2004 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 27-12-2004 01:03 PM:

Firstly:

Did I say that Jews or Christians crucified Jesus? The term 'christian' was not even known yet at that time. Even Jesus never knew that such p ...

you never understand about the crucifixion in the first place...do you? that's why you convert don't you?

[ Last edited by me on 28-12-2004 at 09:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 27-12-2004 10:02 PM:

You are the hypo here. You accused us of celebrating crucifixion when we didn't.
We only celebrate the resurrection yu dummy. Learn somethging abt Christianity before you criticise our religion.

Because you do JIMBO, it's called Good Friday!  Unless you can prove to me that Good Friday is not, you will now known to me (as with some others) as a liar.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 09:55 AM | Show all posts
for christ's sake...good friday never was and never will be a celebration of joy.

Good Friday  

Good Friday commemorates Jesus' crucifixion   

The most important events in Christianity are the death and later resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Jewish prophet who Christians believe is the Son of God, and whose life and teachings are the foundation of Christianity.

Good Friday is the Friday before Easter. It commemorates the execution of Jesus by crucifixion.

Good Friday is a day of mourning in church. During special Good Friday services Christians meditate on Jesus's suffering and death on the cross, and what this means for their faith.

In some countries, there are special Good Friday processions, or re-enactments of the Crucifixion.

The main service on Good Friday takes place between midday and 3pm. In many churches it takes the form of a meditation based on the seven last words of Jesus on the cross, with hymns, prayers, and short sermons.

com穖em穙穜ate    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (k-mm-rt)
tr.v. com穖em穙穜at積d, com穖em穙穜at穒ng, com穖em穙穜ates
To honor the memory of with a ceremony. See Synonyms at observe.
To serve as a memorial to.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-28 09:07 AM:

you never understand about the crucifixion in the first place...do you? that's why you convert don't you?

[ Last edited by me on 28-12-2004 at 09:09 AM ]

My love for Islam is why I embraced Islam. The truth of Islam, that came to correct all the mythologies of christianity was what led me to believe in Islam as the only religion recognized by God Almighty.  It nullifies the Christian doctrine. It makes the christian belief void.  

It makes the following so-called significance of the crucifiction that you all hold on to, purely invented:

- Paul's Christians have been misled to believe that  it was necessary not just for Jesus to die, but to suffer, and to be crucified for their  salvation. They have been misled to believe that it was an essential part of Jesus' ministry, and an essential part of the gospel.

- Paul's Christians have been misled to believe that the apostles preached that Jesus was the suffering servant Isaiah had described, and that  it is likely (so they were lied to) that this came from the teaching of Jesus himself. Paul invented the story that Jesus saw himself as the innocent person who suffered and died to ransom the guilty. He invented the story that God laid their  sins on Jesus, and that he was killed for their transgressions to buy their freedom.

- Paul's christians have been misled to believe  that in the Last Supper, Jesus not only predicted his death, that he also explained its theological significance. Paul  invented the story that  Jesus  gave his body for them --for their  benefit. Christians have been misled to believe that Jesus allowed his blood to be shed so that they  might be forgiven.

- Paul's christians have been misled to believe that Jesus knew that he was the mediator between God and humans. They believe that Jesus'  blood enables them  to have a covenant with God - -a relationship of promise and loyalty. They have been deceived into believing that that the death of Jesus  is the only way for their  salvation.

- Paul's christians have also been misled to believe  that the apostles not only preached the resurrection, but they also boldly reminded people of the ignominious punishment Jesus had received. Not only did they admit the cross, they also called it a tree -- a word that would remind Jews of  that anyone who is hung on a tree is under God's curse.

- Paul's  christians have also been misled to believe about the  theological significance of the cross: that Jesus redeemed them  from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for them . They have been misled to believe that Jesus  was made sin for them  (2 Cor. 5:21). They have been misled to believe that  Jesus was a sacrifice so that they might be justified, declared right, so that they might not receive the punishment their sins deserve (Rom. 3:24-26). They have been misled to believe that Jesus  carried their sins, and the penalty of their sins, on his cross.

- Paul's christians have also been misled to believe that it is through the cross that they  can be given the blessing promised to Abraham (Gal. 3:14). They have been misled to believe that it is through the cross that they  are reconciled to God (Eph. 2:16). They have been deceived into believing that on the cross Jesus forgave their sins, taking away the written note of debt that was against them (Col. 2:13-14). Paul deceived them into believing that their salvation depends on the cross of Christ.

- Paul's christians have been misled to believe that since they fail to keep the law perfectly, they  fall under its curse (Gal. 2:10). They have been misled to believe that they all deserve the death penalty (Rom. 3:23; 6:23). They have been deceived into believing that Jesus, being sinless, did not need to die, but he willingly died to pay the penalty of their  sins for them. They have been brainwashed into believing that the righteous died for the unrighteous. To them Jesus received punishment, which they  deserve, so that they  could receive forgiveness, even though they  do not deserve it. They stupidly believe , just like the belief of the mythologies of the dark ages in the invented story that Jesus received death so that they  might receive life.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 28-12-2004 at 10:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2004 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Thats still does not explain why muslimahs are treated so badly in islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-28 10:19 AM:
Thats still does not explain why muslimahs are treated so badly in islam.

You are on a crusade to christianize Muslim women are you?  Too bad for you. Muslim women are the strongest in faith.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 28-12-2004 10:12 AM:

My love for Islam is why I embraced Islam. The truth of Islam, that came to correct all the mythologies of christianity was what led me to believe in Isl ...

like i said, you never understand it....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-12-2004 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-28 10:39 AM:

like i said, you never understand it....

No I never swallowed it like a fool (you). To you swallowing is understanding.  Not to me. Understanding something does not mean believing it. I understood that you are all misled and deceived by it.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 10:54 AM | Show all posts
no...that's you, like i said that's why you convert

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 28-12-2004 09:55 AM:
for christ's sake...good friday never was and never will be a celebration of joy.

Good Friday  

Good Friday commemorates Jesus' crucifixion   

The most important events in Christia ...

and who said it was a celebration of joy in the first place?  See definition of celebration given by KenKid above.

The point is Debmey denies that Good Friday is a day to remember the crucifiction of Jesus.  He only celebrates the resurrection on Sunday...that even he didn't know what it is called.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 11:05 AM | Show all posts
then why question it in the first place...?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076962 second(s), 41 queries .