ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Preparing Woman To Be Stoned

[Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 28-12-2004 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-28 10:54 AM:
no...that's you, like i said that's why you convert

No that's you. That's why you stay loyal to paul & his lies.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-12-2004 11:06 AM | Show all posts
is that why yu are loayl to Mo and his lies?

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 28-12-2004 11:07 AM | Show all posts
no, that's you who said he lied...

and i said it's muhammad that lied...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-28 11:07 AM:
no, that's you who said he lied...

and i said it's muhammad that lied...

Only liars need to be corrected. Islam corrected your lies and put God's message back into the right perspective. You've deviated too far from it. Imagine,  Jesus made a god. How lost can some people be.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 28-12-2004 at 11:28 AM ]

Use magic Report

honeycomb This user has been deleted
Post time 28-12-2004 09:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-12-2004 10:19 AM:
Thats still does not explain why muslimahs are treated so badly in islam.

i'm a muslimah & i was/am never treated so badly in Islam. in the Quran, there's even a surah, named "An-nisaa" (Woman). Islam never treated women badly. Even when one is a slave girl, her master was told to educate, treat her nicely & then free her. best if he married her properly & protect her, as his loved wife. [ref: Sahih Bukhari, 3.46.720]

Prophet Mohammad S.A.W told men to treat women nicely. Eg:

1. Men are even told to accept women's certain weaknesses, & not change us at all! Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah 's Messenger S.A.W said, "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, & the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely." [Sahih Bukhari, 4.55.548]

(take the case of Umar Al-Khattab, the great 2nd Caliph, who was feared for his strictness as a great ruler. yet at home, he readily let himself be nagged by his wife! when asked by another man who was also nagged at home, he said remember the wife's sacrifices. so in islam, husband let himself be nagged. so the myth that wives are oppressed is simply mistaken.)

2. Men are told to appreciate knowledged women, not her beauty, wealth or status. Narrated Abu Huraira:  The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers." [Sahih Bukhari, 7.62.27] So Islam appreciates women for her knowledged mind & deeds. Never as mere sex objects.

3. A woman has a right to her husband's property. the husband MUST provide all the shelters & alimonies required to take care of her & the children. If he doesn't, she can even take whatever necessary, without her husband's knowledge. Narrated 'Aisha: Hind bint 'Utba said, "O Allah's Messenger! Abu Sufyan is a miser and he does not give me what is sufficient for me and my children. Can I take of his property without his knowledge?" The Prophet said, "Take what is sufficient for you and your children, and the amount should be just and reasonable." [Sahih Bukhari, 7.64.277]

Just 3 for now.. There's a lot more. but space is lacking here. Plus I don't wanna write long, in case nobody reads it. Want more, read up! There's many resources available - Quran & Hadith.

So I hope you won't live in dreamland & know more about how woman are truly treated in Islam. in reality we are treated superbly nice.

[ Last edited by honeycomb on 28-12-2004 at 09:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 09:20 PM | Show all posts
take that ddebmey..in yer face..

pork can rot yer brains

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-12-2004 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-28 09:55:
for christ's sake...good friday never was and never will be a celebration of joy.

Good Friday  

Good Friday commemorates Jesus' crucifixion   

The most important events in Christia ...

And so was Hercules comes back 3 days from the underworld.

Use magic Report

deepjunior This user has been deleted
Post time 30-12-2004 04:07 AM | Show all posts
Debmey is out of source...gotcha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-12-2004 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by honeycomb at 2004-12-28 09:09 PM:

i'm a muslimah & i was/am never treated so badly in Islam. in the Quran, there's even a surah, named "An-nisaa" (Woman). Islam never treated women badly. Even when one is a slave girl, her master was told to educate, treat her nicely & then free her. best if he married her properly & protect her, as his loved wife. [ref: Sahih Bukhari, 3.46.720]

Thanks honycomb for posting. I did some reasearch on what yu wrote and this is what I found out.

One "proof

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2005 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ibnur at 28-12-2004 10:21 PM:

And so was Hercules comes back 3 days from the underworld.

proof to me the story about jesus in the koran is true....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2005 02:02 AM | Show all posts
its useless to give u the proove.totally useless.we can give u (like in previous threads) but u will still deny it. wasting time

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2005 05:35 AM | Show all posts
There is totally no proof to suggest that the Quran account of Jesus is true. None ta all. In fact, historical as well as archeology proves that the Quran account cannot be true.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2005 11:33 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Debmey at 31-12-2004 04:37 AM:

Thanks honycomb for posting. I did some reasearch on what yu wrote and this is what I found out.

One "proof

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2005 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Thats what Honycomb said isn't it? She said that women are respected because one surah was named "women". When I showed that even cows and spiders have surahs named after them, yu say something else.

Now yu say its the content. So what abt the content? You mean there is such a thing as respectful surah and disrespectful surah? Would you like us to examine the mentioned surahs togather?

Use magic Report

honeycomb This user has been deleted
Post time 2-1-2005 03:47 PM | Show all posts
ur welcome Debmey...

though, i just can't help but feel how shallow your analysis is, condemning the surah's name/number of verses. read the Quran & look at a muslimah with a good heart -- not plainly to ambush it before you even know it.

if you'te only intention is to seek hate/confusion, there's nothing i say or do can please you anyway. only God can help you understand then, Dembey. i hope you do, because I really want to be on good terms with everyone. even you as well...

though, as a muslimah, i feel it's my obligation to clarify the minconceptions you utter about us muslimahs, as if we're oppressed, when we're not. we're not opressed at all. we're superbly treated. as a muslimah myself, i want to announce that those allegations are completely baseless.

& apart from what i just said in my last thread, i wanna add that a mother's status also holds a high regards in Islam. As in:

Narrated Abu Huraira R.A: A man came to Allah's Messenger S.A.W and said, "O Allah's Messenger! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet S.A.W said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?"The Prophet said, "Your father. " [Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 8 Book 73 No 2]

[ Last edited by honeycomb on 2-1-2005 at 04:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-4 12:47 AM:

Dear honeycomb,

Thanks for the posts above. Lets examine the hadith together shall we?
It shows one thing. Mothers are good companions, but it doesn't say that women are held in high  ...

Debmey's reasoning (if it can be called one) above, is one of the  most demented and mentally deranged one I have ever read. It is garbage draped in hypocritical 'politeness'.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-1-2005 02:08 AM | Show all posts

Kennkid makes accusations but fail to explain why. What is the purpose of his post above? A desperate attempt to distract from the debate knowing that Muslims have lost?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-4 02:08 AM:

Kennkid makes accusations but fail to explain why. What is the purpose of his post above? A desperate attempt to distract from the debate knowing that Muslims have lost?

I am thinking if it is worth wasting my time entertaining your intellectually debased arguments. It is already 2.20 am.  I'm sure most muslims reading this forum already know why I made such accusations anyway. Nevertheless, I will explain, point by point, insyaAllah, tomorrow. It will not be for you, because i know you are totally beyond correction.It is for the stimulation  of our God-given intellectuality & positive hearts and minds. Good night.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 4-1-2005 at 02:18 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 1-1-2005 02:02 AM:
its useless to give u the proove.totally useless.we can give u (like in previous threads) but u will still deny it. wasting time

you gave an interpretation remember...not proof...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 08:37 AM | Show all posts
there u go, again and again we dance this dance

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 10:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.593296 second(s), 41 queries .