CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 9441|Reply: 68

root cause why christian and islam againts each other?

[Copy link]
me This user has been deleted
Post time 7-1-2005 08:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
anybody knows how it began?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2005 09:19 AM | Show all posts
It all began when Mohamad wanted to be a prophet.

He was taught Christianity thru his interaction with Christians in Arabia as a trader. In those days Arabia was a multi-racial and multi-religion society with tolerance for all. Pagans, Jews and Christians lived side by side.

Though the Christians were nice and kind to him, they were not prepared to accept him as prophet. The Jews also rejected him because he violated the Torah laws and ate camel meat.  

It was this rejected that angered Muhamad because he lost legitimacy with both groups of the people of the book. So he killed and cursed these people, all because they rejected him as a prophet. Not only that, he charged Muslims after him to hate Jews and Christians. Muslims justify their hatred for Jews today alledgely  for rejecting & killing prophets. This is a clear contradiction in Islam and Muslims always claim that the sons shld not pay for the sins of the father and every man shld be accountable for their own sins.  This puts Muslims in a difficult position in their want to justify their hatred for Jews and their claim of superiority over other religions. Its a illogical position that i'm glad i'm not part of. The pitiful part is, muslims are charged to hate Jews by default of birth in a muslim family or by faith. Very sad.  

There is a saying among the Islamists of the world, 'first the saturday people, then the sunday people'.  They are trying to fool the Christians that they are only against Jews and they try to get rid of the Jews first because Christians are the strongest. Under their intentions, after Jews have been eliminated, they will thejn turn their hate propaganda solely to Christians.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-1-2005 09:19 AM:

He was taught Christianity thru his interaction with Christians in Arabia as a trader. In those days Arabia was a multi-racial and mult ...

slander. :;)

anything come out from your mouth are all lies. you have no credibility at all. i never hate jews. the zionist regime that we hate. :pray::pray:
come pray to Allah debney. ONE AND ONLY GOD will guide you from your confusion. you cannot even make up your mind about the concept of God because you listen more to Paul than Jesus.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 09:31 AM | Show all posts
But you are charged to hate Jews under the teachings of the Quran. The Quran makes no mention of zionism at all. Not only that, yu are not allowed to befriend Christians too and yu are supposed to fight and oppress them into dhimmis. Thats how evil your Quran is but thankfully even you don't buy that crap. My bet is, yu never read the Quran.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-1-2005 09:19 AM:

He was taught Christianity thru his interaction with Christians in Arabia as a trader. In those days Arabia was a multi-racial and mult ...

No thats not true... its ALLAH that commanded Muhammad to built "Kingdom of Heaven on earth" Everythings is  Evil, thats why they fought till spain. Its okay to "struggle" for the cause of Islam! (Islam=Peace?) They brought ALLAH name with them to fight and kill because ALLAH hate Evil. Everthing is Evil except ALLAH.

Basically you "sujud" to something uncertain... maybe "stone"! ALLAH know best!.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 09:52 AM | Show all posts

go back to Ishmael

because of polgamy and sin

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-1-2005 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 6-1-2005 03:19 PM:

give me ONE verse from the quran telling muslims to hate christians and jews..or ONE HADITH ..just one WILL DO.

LIAR.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 10:19 AM | Show all posts
2:62-65, 5:59-60, and 7:166, all of which call Jews apes and pigs.
And how about 5:51 where you are charged not to befriend Christians and Jews?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 7-1-2005 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-1-2005 10:19 AM:
2:62-65, 5:59-60, and 7:166, all of which call Jews apes and pigs.
And how about 5:51 where you are charged not to befriend Christians and Jews?

And can you give us the whole quote of the chapter and when it was revealed, during which event and why?  C'mon Deb since you know the Quran like the back of your hand, in fact, you have 3 versions wow!  Or did you just cut and paste like the Surah about Moses verse 157 which you picked from what was it called...?  www.answeringislam.com?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 11:04 AM | Show all posts
I never claimed to know the Quran like the back of my hand bro. I read it for what it is. Muhamad or whoever that wrote the Quran clearly called Jews apes and pigs and tell muslims not to befriend Christians and Jews.

Come on samerosie, why are yu so afraid to defnd your quran? A book where it claims to be clear.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 11:15 AM | Show all posts
I hve to admit that Islam look very very very beautiful but is this beautiful real beauty?? judge 4urself

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 11:20 AM | Show all posts

5:51

Al-Maidah:51- Relations with non-Muslims
Comment
Here is the question that I have and I would appreciate a well balanced answer to this. Question comes from the ayat 5.051 (surah 5, ayat 51). My knowledge of the Quram is very limited, and I have not explored the 'context' of the ayat either. However...

As a human being I know there are good muslims and bad muslims, similiarly, good jews and bad jews, so on and so forth. The ayat 5.51 seems like a blanket statement which tells me not to be friends with ANY Jew no matter what. This seems to go against reason for definitely there are Jews who are good and pious people.

I would appreciate it if you could explain the real position of the Quran on the matter.

Thanks, and best,

Response
Before we understand the verse under discussion it is important to understand the context of this Surah and the situation under which this verse was revealed.

In the last stages of prophetic mission in Medinah, Muslims had emerged as a dominant power and had set up a society of their own. At the same time, the polytheists of Makkah as well as Jews and Christians had also established setups and in case of an armed conflict, it seemed that any of them could have emerged as victorious. In such an environment the hypocrites amongst Muslims maintained ties with Jews and Christians and supported them in secret. Their support was in order to safeguard their interests with whoever the victorious party would be. In addition, the hypocrites obviously had not accepted Islam from within their hearts and their conversion to Islam had not affected their ties with Muslims' opponents.

It is in this context that Quran revealed the following verses specifically admonishing these hypocrites amongst Muslims:

"O believers, do not take the Jews and the Christians as your friends and protectors, they are friends of each other. And whoever makes them a friend then he is from amongst them. Verily God does not guide the unjust people. And you will see that those (Muslims) in whose hearts is a disease run towards them saying 'We fear that a calamity may befall us.' So God will soon bring victory or a decision from Him, causing them regret on account of the thoughts they harbored in their hearts." (Al-Maidah 5:51-52)
The explanation above should depict the correct meaning of the verses under discussion.

In addition to the general context, it should also be noted that Quran has used the words 'the Jews' and 'the Christians' making it very clear that it is a specific group of Jews and Christians and this verse is not a general prescription. The attitude of these people has been explained further in the following verses for instance:

"O you who believe! do not take for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery and a joke, from among those who were given the Book before you and the unbelievers; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah if you are believers. And when you call to prayer they make it a mockery and a joke; this is because they are a people who do not understand." (Al-Maidah 5:57-58)
As it can be clearly seen, the Jews and Christians mentioned above are those 'who take your religion for a mockery and a joke.'

In view of the above explanation, I believe these verses should not be taken to be a general directive of our relationship with Jews and Christians. Instead our relationship with the people of other faiths should only be avoided when it becomes harmful for Muslims, and otherwise we should feel free to enjoy a comfortable relationship with our Jew and Christian brothers and sisters.

I hope this answers your concern.

read that.

http://www.omeriqbal.com/almaidah051.html

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 11:33 AM | Show all posts

2:62-65

Those who believe in the Qur'aan; and the Jews and the Christians and the Sabaeans who believe in Allah and in the Last Day and perform good deeds, let them rest assured that their reward is in the safe keeping of their Lord and that they have no cause for concern nor for distress!

And remember (O Children of Israel) when We took a Covenant from you and suspended the Mount above your heads saying : 'Adhere to that which We have revealed to you and remember that which it embodies so that you may ward off evil!'

And yet, even after all that, you retracted again! Were it not for Allah's Grace and Mercy on you, you would have been a generation lost!

Surely you know about those of your brethren who broke the Sabbath and how We cursed them saying : 'Become apes, despised and ostracized'

well...this is the PUNISHMENT for those jews for breaking the sabbath..read it carefully la dei..study history of the verses first..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 11:37 AM | Show all posts
This is where Quran interpretation is warped.
First of all, there was nothing in sura 5 to suggest that verse 51 refered only to the Jews and Christians at that time. Not in the context and most importantly, not in the sentence structure.

Logically, had Mo wanted to refer to be specific those who plot against muslims, he would not have mentioned 'Jews and Christians' in general but only those by their behaviors were against muslims, that would have solved all the problem.

Also, why would allah lay down 5:51 as instruction thru eternity and have verse 51 inside the Quran for that purpose?

And finally, yu forgot the cursing apes and pigs verses.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 11:38 AM | Show all posts

5:59-60

59. Qul ya ahla alkitabi hal tanqimoona minna illa an amanna biAllahi wama onzila ilayna wama onzila min qablu waanna aktharakum fasiqoona

Say to them : 'O Peoples of the Scriptures! What is it about us that makes you uncomfortable to such an extent? Is it because we believe in Allah and in that which is revealed to us and in that which was revealed before us, and because we consider most of you to be sinful?'

5 : 60

Say to them : 'Shall I tell you about those who are on a worse level than you in the eyes of Allah? About those upon whom Allah put a curse, and upon whom His wrath has landed? About those whom He turned into apes and pigs, and into idol worshippers?' Their plight is much worse and they have strayed too far away from the right path!

--
thats the problem of you ppl..quoting direct from missionaries without looking at it first..look at verse 57 and 58 of the same surah:

57. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo la tattakhithoo allatheena ittakhathoo deenakum huzuwan walaAAiban mina allatheena ootoo alkitaba min qablikum waalkuffara awliyaa waittaqoo Allaha in kuntum mu/mineena

O those of you who believe! Form no friendly links with such of them among the People who received the Scripture before you, or among the disbelievers who treat your religion as though it were a joke. But keep your duty to Allah, if you are true believers!

And when the Call for worship echoes, they make fun of it! This is because they are utter imbeciles.

---
see? this is y u should direcly take what ever your senior missionary bros said directly.
if u can understand english, i m sure u will understand the meaning

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 11:44 AM | Show all posts

7:166

166. Falamma AAataw AAan ma nuhoo AAanhu qulna lahum koonoo qiradatan khasi-eena

But when they took pride in doing that which they were forbidden, We said to them : 'Be you apes, derided and ostracized!'

---same case here..look at the earlier verse 163-165

163. Wais-alhum AAani alqaryati allatee kanat hadirata albahri ith yaAAdoona fee alssabti ith ta/teehim heetanuhum yawma sabtihim shurraAAan wayawma la yasbitoona la ta/teehim kathalika nabloohum bima kanoo yafsuqoona

And ask them (O Mohammed) about the township which stood on the banks of the river, and how they had breached the terms of their Sabbath, and how their share of fish swam to them through clear water on their Sabbath day and how on the day they did not observe the Sabbath, the fish did not come to them! Thus We put them to test in retaliation for their solecism!

(The Prophet was asked to address this question to the Jews in Madina who used to lie to the disbelievers and to the hypocrites about their sincere dedication to their religion in order to impress them, exposing the real truth about their insubordination to Allah and discrediting their bogus claims.

164. Wa-ith qalat ommatun minhum lima taAAithoona qawman Allahu muhlikuhum aw muAAaththibuhum AAathaban shadeedan qaloo maAAthiratan ila rabbikum walaAAallahum yattaqoona

When a community amongst them said : 'Why preach to those whom Allah is about to destroy or to punish with an awful doom?' They said : 'To absolve ourselves of guilt and in the hope that perchance they might fear Him!'

7 : 165 Falamma nasoo ma thukkiroo bihi anjayna allatheena yanhawna AAani alssoo-i waakhathna allatheena thalamoo biAAathabin ba-eesin bima kanoo yafsuqoona

And when they forgot that of which they were reminded, We did protect those who warned them against evil deeds and visited upon the wrong doers a severe punishment in retaliation for their solecism

----
again, this is a form of punishment to the jews with so many bogus stories..

my advise is..before quoting something from the quran..look at the WHOLE SURAH FIRST, THE HISTORY OF THE SURAH AND WHERE IT WAS DECENDED..

ya lah..to avoid looking like a donkey

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2005 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 6-1-2005 05:37 PM:
This is where Quran interpretation is warped.
First of all, there was nothing in sura 5 to suggest that verse 51 refered only to the Jews and Christians at that time. Not in the context and most  ...

ai yah!! u ahh..look at the complete interpertation la..u like this one

...i will kill uu!!!!

the earlier statement u dont quote.

but in the earlier statement..
if u hurt me,..

like this one lor...taken the whole surah..not simply one verse..

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 7-1-2005 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-1-2005 11:04 AM:
I never claimed to know the Quran like the back of my hand bro. I read it for what it is. Muhamad or whoever that wrote the Quran clearly called Jews apes and pigs and tell muslims not to befriend  ...

I do not feel the need to defend the Quran and it is not defendless.
It is my personal belief that there is no need to ram the Quran into non-Muslims throats.  If one asks nicely because one wants to learn, then I can help explain.  It is up to them to take or leave it.

Your approach cannot be taken as scholarstic.  To you it's a competition, your belief vs. the Muslims.  The worst part is your knowledge of Islam and the Quran is hardly 0.5% of what it is.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Before the Prophet Muhammad era, did the christians and/or jews fight no war (not only in mecca but in other areas) ? Anyone ?

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 7-1-2005 12:19 PM | Show all posts
but the question is...

root cause why christian and islam againts each other?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 05:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073612 second(s), 49 queries .