CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: me

root cause why christian and islam againts each other?

[Copy link]
me This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 10-1-2005 12:01 PM | Show all posts
yeah right...

and why the jews and christian could not accept islam...in the first place?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2005 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 9-1-2005 06:01 PM:
yeah right...

u asked jews and  christians..not us

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2005 12:38 PM | Show all posts
what did you do when i post something that says islam is fake...?

what did you do when i post something that says islam promote violence...?

what did you do when i post something that says islam is only muhammad's creation...?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 02:29 PM | Show all posts
what did you do when i post something that says christianity  is fake...?

what did you do when i post something that says christianity promote violence...?

what did you do when i post something that says christianity  is only jews' creation...?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 02:29 PM | Show all posts
'me' ,

if post those things, it only shows that you provoke us, to get us angry at you, because you say something not true. So, who is at fault, you who start the provacation or us that get angry ?

[ Last edited by Oreng on 10-1-2005 at 02:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2005 03:03 PM | Show all posts
and that's what happened...

the jews and christian was provoked by islam...

when the muslim asked the jews and christian to join them, the muslim wether said or not (and maybe they said it) is automaticly saying that the jews and christian teaching is false...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-1-2005 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 9-1-2005 09:03 PM:
and that's what happened...

the jews and christian was provoked by islam...

when the muslim asked the jews and christian to join them, the muslim wether said or not (and maybe they said it) i ...

false..? i like to say..corrupted..thats why Allah send Islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 10-1-2005 03:10 PM:

false..? i like to say..corrupted..thats why Allah send Islam.

Corrupted according to you...If you can have the thoughts of Christianity and Jews as corrupted then it is fine...But dont get all pissed off when someone said the same words to whatever religion you have...

OK what's next???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2005 03:34 PM | Show all posts
read the history.... Prophet Muhammad was very selective when looking for prospects for Muslims... first was His wife Khadija. No provocation here. Khadija did not feel provoked at all.

After that, the muslims grows to hundred and thousands, all through silent and quiet method, not open provocation. At that time, not even the subject of crucixfixion was touched. It was touched much later.

Only when christians and jews feel threateaned, they started to harassed muslims (I hope by this time, 'me' understand what 'harassed' means), including provocation on muslims. They started to question Prophet Muhammad teachings openly. They are the first who openly provoke muslims, otherwise muslims are happy with their small number and do dakwah quietly and silently. It is how it started..... christians and jews provoke muslims openly while muslims was doing their dakwah in secrecy and making sure no jews or christians are intimidated.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2005 03:39 PM | Show all posts
like i said earlier, wether they said it or not, by doing so automaticly they are saying that jews and christian teaching are false...

[ Last edited by me on 10-1-2005 at 03:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2005 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 10-1-2005 03:34 PM:
read the history.... Prophet Muhammad was very selective when looking for prospects for Muslims... first was His wife Khadija. No provocation here. Khadija did not feel provoked at all.

even now, when a women fall madly in love with a man, she doesn't care if he's a drug addict...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 9-1-2005 09:16 PM:

Corrupted according to you...If you can have the thoughts of Christianity and Jews as corrupted then it is fine...But dont get all pissed off when someone said the same words to whatever religi ...

yup..so if u dont say bad things about islam...we wont say  bad things about christianity

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 9-1-2005 09:43 PM:

even now, when a women fall madly in love with a man, she doesn't care if he's a drug addict...

if she knows that the dude is a drug addict wwwwaaaaaaayyyy before they got involved..she wouldnt love him in the first place rite

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2005 03:53 PM | Show all posts
look at the world around you man...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 04:23 PM | Show all posts
What about hundreds and thousand others (men and women) other than Khadija RA at that time, they also madly in love with Prophet Muhammad SAW ?.... LOL.

[ Last edited by Oreng on 10-1-2005 at 04:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 04:34 PM | Show all posts
If love to Prophet Muhammad is what drove people to Islam at that time, then why christians and jews feel provoked ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-1-2005 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 10-1-2005 04:34 PM:
If love to Prophet Muhammad is what drove people to Islam at that time, then why christians and jews feel provoked ?

ai ya...it was only his wife i'm talking about...

like i said earlier, by telling people to follow him, and telling people about islam, it's mean denying the jews and christian teaching, to make thing worse, he even ask jews and christian to convert to islam, this is according to you...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 9-1-2005 09:53 PM:
look at the world around you man...

so u r saying all wone are stupid?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2005 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2005-1-10 04:59 PM:

ai ya...it was only his wife i'm talking about...

like i said earlier, by telling people to follow him, and telling people about islam, it's mean denying the jews and christian teaching, to  ...

Prophet Muhammad never ask people to convert openly like what you christians do .... like I said, Prophet Muhammad only telling God's message selectively and silently, never in provocative manner. Many converts to Islam at that time are because they are interested with what Prophet Muhammad conveyed to them, not because Prophet Muhammad yelled to them to convert to Islam. It is up to them to believe in Prophet Muhammad. But the problem arose when the christians and jews at one stage notice a sizeable number of Muslims around them. Then the christians and jews feel threatened and jeolous, so they started to slander Prophet Muhammad. The slandering continue right to this moment (Check with your own self). That is how it started.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-1-2005 08:40 AM | Show all posts
when islam say that thier teaching is right, that means the other are wrong...because it's different...like i said even you get mad when i say islam is wrong.

if it's from god, why teach it in silence?

...jesus did not, and people also try to kill him.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081417 second(s), 42 queries .