CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nightlord

MO was not illiterate as claimed by muslims

[Copy link]
Post time 11-1-2005 03:55 PM | Show all posts
You see, Muslims cannot answer to simple logical questions abt the Quran.

Kennkid cut and pasted something that is totally irelevant to NightLord's question.

I guess the islamic camp is just totally defenceless when it comes to the authenticity of the Quran.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2005 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10-1-2005 09:55 PM:
You see, Muslims cannot answer to simple logical questions abt the Quran.

Kennkid cut and pasted something that is totally irelevant to NightLord's question.

I guess the islamic camp is just ...

hey deb..if the muslims are defenceless about the authencity of the quran..y did america create al furqan

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2005 05:36 PM | Show all posts
All i know is, yu fellas can't defend the Quran here. period.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 11-1-2005 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-11 05:36 PM:
All i know is, yu fellas can't defend the Quran here. period.

All I know is you always end up saying that when you have no other words to say and when you have been beaten flat and have only the bubbles of your dirty saliva to defend the bible. Period.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2005 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Nope, we askled logical questions concerning the authenticity of the Quran and musllims cut and paste without answering to these simple questions.
It shows that muslims are stumbled by these simple questions.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-1-2005 11:05 PM | Show all posts
NO ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND IT THEMSELVES.

And they think thus that it must be ..........deeeeeeeeeep.:cak:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-1-2005 11:44 PM | Show all posts
nope..i understand it..

so deb, what was the bible's original language?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-1-2005 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Hey sniper if you can understand the Quran only in Bahasa Malaysia, and not Arabic.

What does it matter what language the bible was originally in.

Duh...............

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 11-1-2005 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Do I sense a fear here? How can anyone even begin to judge with the best of judgements when one's  knowledge is from 'the other side of  the fence'? Enter the arena first and then discover. The first step is to learn Arabic and then hold discussions with Muslims who are fluent in the Qur'an in knowledge as well as linguistically. Otherwise remain silent because (excuse me for saying this), you're not qualified to comment on the Arabic language viz-a-viz The Qur'an..

Fear? What do you mean? Explain and elaborate.

How can anyone even begin to judge with the best of judgements when one's  knowledge is from 'the other side of  the fence'? Enter the arena first and then discover

The differences between Islam and Christianity is, as I understand it, that Islam being a religion of reason and in fact, Ahmed Deedat did say a few times that it is through logic that Muslims may be able to 'persuade' Christians about Islam.

This process, should it be true, does NOT involve people 'over the other side of the fence'. It is a simple matter of secular reasoning and most people are trained in their everyday lives to employ secular reasoning.

Christianity, on the other hand, of course includes reasoning but the simple understanding of what is said about God's Word comes through the Spirit. It is much more a spiritual approach and therefore, it should be instead the Christians' view that you cannot 'judge' Christianity when you are 'over the other side of the fence'.

Yeah, I know that when faced with a barrage of difficult questions, the tendency would be to stated how the other person does not know Arabic and hence limited understanding etc etc. Such is the rigidity of supposedly Allah's word. Anyway, I choose to 'talk' rather than silent and anyhow, I'm sure there are people around in this forum that will respond anyway

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 11-1-2005 05:54 AM:
Hey sniper if you can understand the Quran only in Bahasa Malaysia, and not Arabic.

What does it matter what language the bible was originally in.

Duh...............

well i find no answer here..

u know why the quran is in arabic??its a way to preserve its authenticity..as for deb's sig..hahaha..i think he cant differentiate between a translation and version..he claimed he has three..hahaha..there.. if u dont know donnt simply say..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 01:00 AM | Show all posts
with qoran in its original language, we can always check and compare the translation so that the meaning is not lost. isn't it simple to think? why make it so complicated?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 01:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 2005-1-12 12:31 AM:

well i find no answer here..

u know why the quran is in arabic??its a way to preserve its authenticity..as for deb's sig..hahaha..i think he cant differentiate between a translation and ve ...

neither can muslims tell a version from a translation.
There are many versions of translations of the Bible, but only one version of the Bible, the Textus Receptus.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ashna at 2005-1-12 01:00 AM:
with qoran in its original language, we can always check and compare the translation so that the meaning is not lost. isn't it simple to think? why make it so complicated?

We too can always check the Bible for its meaning from its original language.
Thats why there is something call the Bible concordance.

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 12-1-2005 07:39 AM | Show all posts
is it ashna that says, the koran has one version but many different interpretation...?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 08:53 AM | Show all posts
no, there are truely diffrent versions of the Quran. The most common ones are the Hafs and Warsh versions.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-1-2005 08:53 AM:
no, there are truely diffrent versions of the Quran. The most common ones are the Hafs and Warsh versions.

oohh salute, so you know more about qoran than muslims?? ;):puke:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 12-1-2005 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-1-2005 08:53 AM:

Oooo let's confuse Debmey more.  Can you tell the difference of tajweed's in these "versions"?  What about the other 2 tajweeds?  How did they come about?  What was the origin?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 11:08 AM | Show all posts
they came abt because muslims are unsure which is the original version

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-1-2005 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-12 11:08 AM:
they came abt because muslims are unsure which is the original version

Debmey the nut's attempt at psychology - only making himself 'nuttier' than ever. Thats the outcome of making fun of God's words.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 11:30 AM | Show all posts
yu see, muslims are stuck again, thats why kennkid curse.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072496 second(s), 42 queries .