CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Oreng

600 years ago, so nobody should know....

[Copy link]
Post time 12-1-2005 01:34 PM | Show all posts
there isn't any contradiction between what paul and Jesus taught.

There are lots of contradiction between what Jesus and Mo taught though.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 12-1-2005 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-1-2005 01:28 PM:

not true. israel was under occupation and there were people who wanted to harm Jesus even in Israel itself. There is no excuse for mo to preach violence even if he needs to preach elsewhere.

Even when it was under occupation, we know from history that the occupiers left the Jews autonomy with regards to their religion.

You know from the bible that some Jewish rabbis were not happy with Jesus's teaching.  Remember how Jesus went into the temple and threw out the people who were trading and threw the money changing tables?  If it happened in a temple what did it mean?  The rabbis were in as well.  Remember Jesus said, first clean inside of the cup and dish then the outside will also be clean.  These were the Pharisees that Jesus were talking about.
Also in Matthew, Jesus said that he will be betrayed by the chief of priest and teachers of the law, NOT by the occupiers!

In Passion of the Christ, who insisted for Jesus to be put to death?  Not the pagan Roman ruler but the pharisees.

Jesus said to his 12 disciples "do not go among the gentiles or any town of the samaritans.  Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel".

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-1-2005 01:34 PM:
there isn't any contradiction between what paul and Jesus taught.

There are lots of contradiction between what Jesus and Mo taught though.

If there is not contradiction, you would already be circumcised.

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 12-1-2005 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 12-1-2005 01:32 PM:

I am just pointing out the contradiction between Jesus's and Paul teaching.

If only you read your bible.

if paul wanted people to follow his teaching and not jesus, he would've done what muhammad did, deny the teaching of jesus, throw away the gospel, and form underground movement like muhammad.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 12-1-2005 02:07 PM:

if paul wanted people to follow his teaching and not jesus, he would've done what muhammad did, deny the teaching of jesus, throw away the gospel, and form underground movement like muhammad.

Read the bible child.  This is not about Muhammad.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 12-1-2005 02:10 PM:

Read the bible child.  This is not about Muhammad.

why not just answer me...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-1-2005 04:27 PM | Show all posts
I was talking about Paul not Muhammad.  Why not you answer me for once.  You are upholding something which you think is true whilst I only ask you to refer to the bible.  Read Acts.  then compare it to Galatians.  

In the Acts he and Barnabas went to Jerusalem to see the Pharisee committee which included James, the brother of Jesus.  He was trying to persuade the committee to allow him to preach to the Galatians (gentiles) without having them to follow the law of Moses and circumcised.  After much persuasion, James declared that he could BUT "they should keep themselves from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality".  In the whole of Acts, you can find this quotation 3 times!

Yet, when Paul went to the Galatians, what did he tell them?  He told them that the committee desired only that that the gentiles should remember the poor.

He even said the committee was behind him all the time and swore to God that he was not lying.  

If you read your bible, you will know. Paul was teaching his doctrine and uses Jesus's name to gain followers.  

And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 08:24 PM | Show all posts
and if yu read properly, all the apostles endorsed Paul's ministry. Paul never contradicted Jesus in any way. Your case is invalid.

Mo was however a total contrast to Jesus. Mo believed in idol worship and terrorism. Thats satanic. Mo was demon possessed and muslims are in error.

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2005 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-1-2005 08:24 PM:
and if yu read properly, all the apostles endorsed Paul's ministry. Paul never contradicted Jesus in any way. Your case is invalid.

Mo was however a total contrast to Jesus. Mo believed in idol ...

this is slandering to the max. :lol
are you out of your mind now?
it's funny how keep on bitching about islam.
if you're 100% sure islam is wrong then why are you bother so much?
you can't accept the truth don't you?
you are in denial ,dear.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2005 11:41 PM | Show all posts
it is because i am 100% sure that islam is evil that i am so motivated to expose islam.

i did it because of yu people.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-1-2005 09:14 AM | Show all posts
in islamic history (classic or modern), the people who was the most ardent hater of islam turned into the ardent defender of islam. Be careful debmey !

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2005 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-1-2005 08:24 PM:

Mo was however a total contrast to Jesus. Mo believed in idol ...

Can you tell me which apostle endorsed of Paul's ministry?  The Ephesian church rejected him.  He even had to go to the elders Peter and James to persuade them to allow him to teach to the gentiles and to not allow them follow the Law saying that is a burden to the gentiles.  What did Jesus say about the law?  The "burden is light" if you love God.

What did James say?  James knew that Paul had done wrong, even told James although he can preach to the Gentiles, Paul himself must "walk orderly and keep the law".

The only apostle that had said any good things about Paul was Peter, but then Paul never said any good words about Peter, even said Peter was in the wrong.

What did Jesus prophesiced about Peter?  He said "...I say to you, when you were younger, you bound yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch forth your hands, and another will bind you and take you where you do not wish." Then Jesus said to Peter "follow me".  But neither disciples at that time understood what that meant because they thought Jesus was prophesying about Peter's death.  

Now, we know what Jesus actually meant.

I told you already, you read the bible compare what Jesus had taught and Paul had taught.  Contradicts in every way.

Paul boasted so many times to gain followers.  He scolded his followers that whatever happened never let the unbeliever to be their judge, but then when he was caught, he wanted to appeal to Ceasar!  Not the elders of the Jews but to a pagan.  Even James knew he couldn't have helped Paul this time.

He also lied of the reason why he was caught at the temple, he even lied about how he supposedly met Jesus.  To Luke he said something else, but went he met the King, he exeggerated just to impress the King.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2005 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 12-1-2005 04:27 PM:
If you read your bible, you will know. Paul was teaching his doctrine and uses Jesus's name to gain followers.  

And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars.

like i said...if paul was making these contradiction, why not just throw away the old ones...why must leave it so that people like you can argue them ( that's what muhammad do )...as you can see, if he was making this up, then he's a very damn good liar, but if he's a very damn good liar, why make such simple mistake...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2005 10:56 AM | Show all posts
This onbiously came froma cut and paste, froma person who have never read the Bible. It ismeant for muslims who are ignorant of the Bible, not for Christians.

Can you tell me which apostle endorsed of Paul's ministry?  The Ephesian church rejected him.  He even had to go to the elders Peter and James to persuade them to allow him to teach to the gentiles and to not allow them follow the Law saying that is a burden to the gentiles.  What did Jesus say about the law?  The "burden is light" if you love God.

All the apostles endorsed Paul, thats why he was ordained as a missionary in Jerusalem and sent out from there.
The Ephesians church did not reject Paul at all, in fact it was birthed under Paul's ministry.

What did James say?  James knew that Paul had done wrong, even told James although he can preach to the Gentiles, Paul himself must "walk orderly and keep the law".

There is no evidence to show that James rejected Paul, otherwise there would not have been any correspondence between them at all.

The only apostle that had said any good things about Paul was Peter, but then Paul never said any good words about Peter, even said Peter was in the wrong.

There yu go, Peter endorsed Paul. That would not have happned had any of the apostles rejected him.
Peter did do some things wrong and he apologised for it and teh matter was settled. Thsi shows that the story was true.

Paul boasted so many times to gain followers.  He scolded his followers that whatever happened never let the unbeliever to be their judge, but then when he was caught, he wanted to appeal to Ceasar!  Not the elders of the Jews but to a pagan.  Even James knew he couldn't have helped Paul this time.

When did that happen? Chapter and verse please.

He also lied of the reason why he was caught at the temple, he even lied about how he supposedly met Jesus.  To Luke he said something else, but went he met the King, he exeggerated just to impress the King.

Chapter and verse please. Where is the evidence of what yu are saying?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2005 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 13-1-2005 10:46 AM:

like i said...if paul was making these contradiction, why not just throw away the old ones...why must leave it so that people like you can argue them ( that's what muhammad do )...as you can se ...

You dont have to wait for Muhammad, you can read the bible yourself and see it for yourself.

Besides, we are not the one following the bible, you are the one who should "throw away the old ones..".

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2005 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 13-1-2005 11:00 AM:

You dont have to wait for Muhammad, you can read the bible yourself and see it for yourself.

Besides, we are not the one following the bible, you are the one who should "throw away the  ...

why should i...i read it and i believe in it. and it didn't remember it mention about jihad...suicide bomber...or anything like that.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070129 second(s), 38 queries .