Gay Celebrities

[Copy link]
Post time 14-5-2006 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Kenapa lah yang hensem selalunya gay...sadis betul:hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2006 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gjoy_chester at 19-5-2006 12:11 PM
so korang pompuan, mana lagi pedih, bf dirampas pompuan lain atau dirampas lelaki lain?he..he..

jawapan yg susah nak dijawap kalau bf dirampas lelaki lain  mesti sakit hati lebih  ghupe2nyerrr si dia gay...:puke:

[ Last edited by  aramella at 20-5-2006 03:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

BIARlahrahSIA92 This user has been deleted
Post time 28-6-2006 08:36 PM | Show all posts
tak's de's gambar's lagi's ker's??

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2006 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Former talk show host Rosie O'Donnell married her partner of six years, Kelli Carpenter

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 09:33 PM | Show all posts

Sir Ian McKellen aka Magneto at yesterday's Gay Pride festival. The guy to his right (our left) is Antony Cotton. Ian met Antony last year when the two worked together on long running Brit-soap Coronation Street. It's rumoured that the two have been casually dating since, with Ian bringing Antony along as his 'date' two years in a row to Elton John's white tie & tiara ball

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2006 06:50 AM | Show all posts
wow x sangka nyer .........
tot lurus ........

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-7-2006 07:54 PM | Show all posts
mak aih ramainyer gayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2006 02:16 PM | Show all posts
kat msia ...mcmmana ??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-7-2006 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 3-7-2006 09:33 PM

Sir Ian McKellen aka Magneto at yesterday's Gay Pride festival. The guy to his right (our left) is Antony Cotton. Ian met Antony last year when the two worked together on long running Brit-soap Coronation Street. It's rumoured that the two have been casually dating since, with Ian bringing Antony along as his 'date' two years in a row to Elton John's white tie & tiara bal

MAMAT NI MMG TUL LAH...

DAH TUA TU INSAF LAH...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2006 08:50 PM | Show all posts
RAMAI GAK LAH YG MCM TU ERKK??..

INGAT SIKIT JERK..:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 05:28 PM | Show all posts

nak mintak tlong nieee...pasal elthon john

akumm......ermmm mayb bende nue dah lame tapi aku xsempat lagi nak tgok pic kawen elthom john tueee....kater org2 die pakai gaun....yg direke oleh jadah aper tah name nyerr....designer ciner tuee...famos gak laaa....if ader sesape yg simpan pic tu...tulun2 la paste kat board nie..yerr.....chowww

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 05:39 PM | Show all posts
elton john pakai gaun ......??
yuckkkk ..........
kot yer pun gay .....
jgn ler pakai pakaian wanita
huduh maaaaaa .....
lain ler kalau ada wat plastik surgery ....
pi potong sane sini, tambah sane sini ......
pastu bdn slim ... ok wattt
nie .... adoiii .. x seswai tul aaaa ......
prefer tgk gay yg pakaian lelaki .....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2006 04:12 PM | Show all posts

Singer / Songwriter
Stephen Gately
Irish
Born 17 March 1976

Gately rose to fame during his time with the chart-topping boyband, Boyzone. He is now persuing a solo career. Gately came out in The Sun newspaper, giving his story for free, on 16 June 1999. He stated that "it shouldn't be an issue", however he knew he was about to be 'outed' by a member of security staff - so Gately stole his thunder, good on him... Stephen and his long term boyfriend are still living together in Amsterdam as far as I know.

Musician
George Michael
British
Born 25 June 1963

In a career spanning almost 20 years, Michael has had six US number 1's, eleven British number 1's, and has sold more than 67 million records worldwide. He started off as one member of the duo Wham! in the early eighties, and went on to play some of the biggest concerts in history, including Live Aid and The Freddie Mercury Tribute. Michael didn't come out as much as he was 'outed' after being arrested for lewd conduct in an LA public toilet. You've gotta give him respect though, as he then mocked the whole incident in his later music video, Outside. In addition, he talked openly about it, and many other things in an infamous interview with Parkinson. The latest is that he still has a "fantastic relationship" with his partner, Kenny Goss.

Musician
Boy George
British
Born 14 June 1961

Boy George is a global TV and media personality, as much as he is the frontman of the 80's band Culture Club. His name is synonymous with his brand -- androgyny combined with extreme dress-sense. "His barely concealed homosexuality, though no problem to his many fans, caused considerable comment in the tabloid press." - VH1. The thing that caused more controversy however, was his drug addiction, at one point taunting the media with the statement that he was "your favourite junkie." He was however successfully treated for his dependancy. More recently he has been producing dance mix compilations for the Ministry Of Sound label, often in conjunction with fellow DJ, Pete Tong.

Actor / Politician
Michael Cashman MEP
British
Born 1950

Born in the East End of London. By the age of 12 he was performing in Lionel Bart's musical Oliver which was running in one of London's west end theatres. He then went on to stage school in Surbiton, Surrey. He has had a distinguished career as an actor and singer spanning thirty seven years. He has also worked as a director. He then moved to a career in politics, and is now Labour MEP for the West Midlands. He is also the European Parliamentary Labour Party Spokesperson on Northern Ireland. He has been an active campaigner across a wide range of issues. During his time on EastEnders (playing Colin Russell), he formed the Stonewall Group (British group campaigning for lesbian and gay equality) and was its founding chair, and he was awarded a Special Service Award in 1988 for his campaigning work by the American Association of Physicians for Human Rights and the Gay Medical Association. Michael is currently living with his partner, Paul, and they have been together for 18 years.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gjoy_chester at 13-7-2006 01:14 PM
Mark Feehily (Westlife) and fiancee, Kevin Mcdaid

tu mark ke? alahai sampai aku dah tak kenal dah. wah romantic sungguh

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 12:21 AM | Show all posts

FORMER boy-bander Lance Bass and "Amazing Race" star Reichen Lehmkuhl at Atlantic House, a gay bar in Provincetown, Mass

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2006 07:58 PM | Show all posts

darren hayes gay

Darren Hayes Marries
Darren Hayes, formerly of Savage Garden is married!

I very rarely make comments about my private life.
Monday, 17 July 2006

I very rarely make comments about my private life.

But today, as I'm about to begin 6 months in the studio to record what I hope to be the best record of my career, I feel an overwhelming gratitude for the past 10 years of being a performer. Most recently, I've been moving toward a career that is more closely aligned with 'art' than it is 'commerce'. And in keeping on this trajectory - I have become increasingly more emotionally authentic in my music, writing and my relationship to my audience. As so many of you have given me your heart and soul over the past 10 years I thought it only fitting that I too return the respect and inform you of the most significant event in my life.

On June 19th 2006 I married my boyfriend of two years, Richard, in a Civil Partnership ceremony in London.
I can honestly say it was the happiest day of my life.

I feel lucky to live in an era where my relationship can be considered legally legitimate and I commend the UK Government for embracing this very basic Civil Liberty.

I'm proud of who I am, and after what felt like an eternity, I'm finally in a place where my heart is secure and content. And I can finally make sense of all of the searching.

I still maintain the belief that families and relationships are not commodities to be sold off for public consumption. In this regard, I am and will continue to be a public person with a private life.

I have always written songs about human relationships and our journey in life. I've never felt the need to differentiate or speak to a specific part of society. This hasn't changed. I will continue to write songs for everybody and hope that the feelings and thoughts I sing about are universal. Today, as I get on a plane to return to London, my head will be filled with all the future possibilities that I hope to explore musically.

To the people who buy my records, come to my shows and demonstrate on a daily basis their love and support for me and what I do: thank you.

Your overwhelming message to me lately seems to be that you are just glad that I am happy. For this, I am eternally grateful.

To my Mum, Dad, Sister and Brother - thanks for always being so cool and loving me unconditionally.

With love and respect always
Darren Hayes

Let's not bash the man for being gay please. Personally, I think a lot of people knew, but he never openly admitted it. I am happy for him though.

source: darrenhayes.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2006 12:58 PM | Show all posts

Kyan Douglas from Queer Eye for The Straight Guy is going to marry his lover, high-profile political activist Greg Durham

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2006 03:54 PM | Show all posts
.time aku kat jepun dulu dlm tahun 2003 aku adalah joint satu majlis  antara foriegner kat suzuka circuit...adalah sorang minah ostolia tu kata kat aku....sorang mamat band savage garden tu gay.....aku rasa yg vokalis tu kot......

Originally posted by baduglyu at 18-7-2006 07:58 PM
Darren Hayes Marries
Darren Hayes, formerly of Savage Garden is married!

http://i22.photobucket.com/album ... %20Pictures/Darren%

I very rarely make comments about my pr ...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2006 04:13 PM | Show all posts
....freddie mercury ni dia jenis senyap....kalau sapa2 pernah tgk video clip dia lagu bohemian rhapsody baru perasan kata dia gay...dgn make-up n gaya dia...
..lagu dia I wanna break free tu ada wartawan tanya dia/./..'adakah lagu ni khas utk golongan gay'..tapi dia jawab mmg kelakar betoi 'lagu ni utk awak,lagu ni utk saya,lagu ni utk seluruh peminat Queen'....kalau wartawan tanya lebeih2 dia akan jawab 'I'm OK,I'm Allright'..
..sebenarnya dia ada Gf..lawa GF dia pompuan Italy.....GF dia terkejut bila dpt tau yg dia pernah masuk party gay...terus break

Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 22-1-2005 01:00 AM
macam ler la si Freddy Mercury cover sexuality dia?
tak tau pun dia ni gay .....
masa dia bgtau yg dia ni kene AIDS
abis gempak satu dunia ....
dia ni gay ... sapa lah pasangan dia?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2006 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Lance Bass is Gay
Lance Bass, the former 'N Sync heartthrob, reveals that he is gay, in an exclusive interview with People.

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," says Bass, referring to bandmates Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, and Justin Timberlake.

"I didn? know: Could that be the end of ? Sync? So I had that weight on me of like, ?ow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did," he says speaking about his sexual orientation for the first time with People.

Now, after years of keeping his personal life private, the Mississippi-bred, Southern Baptist-reared Bass, 27, is publicly revealing what he first shared with his friends, then his shocked family.

"He took years to really think about how he was going to tell everyone," says his close buddy Fatone, 29, who was the first 'N Sync bandmate to find out Bass is gay. "I back him up 100 percent." Adds Bass? longtime pal, actress Christina Applegate: "I've always accepted him as who he is. It's about his own serenity at this point."

Having pursued acting, producing and ? most memorably ? space flight after ? Sync went on hiatus in 2002, Bass now is looking ahead to new beginnings. He is in a "very stable" relationship with model-actor-Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl, 32, and is developing an Odd Couple-inspired sitcom pilot with Fatone in which his character will be gay.

Mostly, though, he? just enjoying the relief that comes with the culmination of a long, at times emotionally fraught journey.

"The thing is, I? not ashamed ? that? the one thing I want to say," he explains of his decision to come out. "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I?e been my whole life. I'm just happy."

As for why he's talking about this now Bass says, "The main reason I wanted to speak my mind was that (the rumors) really were starting to affect my daily life. Now it feels like it's on my terms. I'm at peace with my family, my friends, myself and God so there's really nothing else that I worry about."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 05:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.408844 second(s), 42 queries .