CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 17076|Reply: 141

Stupid way of showing love...

[Copy link]
Post time 28-1-2005 03:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
The most stupid way of showing love is by letting oneself get tortured to death by the entity he loves ! In the first place, the loved one never ask the lover to do that, it is the lover's idea. Also, if the loved one in turn loves the lover, the loved one would never tortured the lover to death.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2005 09:07 PM | Show all posts
sure they do need to torture...
then, kalo tak torture, cam ner nak tau, orang tu sayang atau tak kat kita..

tul tak?

wonder!!! where's the grave of jesus?
-> he is said to have a human body.. so, he supposed to leave his human body la.. takkan jadik tuhan, nak pakai body manusia gak!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2005 09:51 PM | Show all posts
it remind me about stupid way of stoning the devil  yet the devil step them to death while performing the hajj.

does muslims has brain in first place?

why must used all those stupid pagans believed????

devil exist everywhere why must there.....brainless works.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2005 10:04 PM | Show all posts
u la brainless throwing rocks ssb nak follow perbuatan nabi ibrahim(abraham) membaling batu dekat setan.. its some kind of ritual to remind the umat about satan...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2005 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by orcish at  10:04 PM:
u la brainless throwing rocks ssb nak follow perbuatan nabi ibrahim(abraham) membaling batu dekat setan.. its some kind of ritual to remind the umat about satan...

ada bukti nabi ibrahim buang rock?
kenapa ahli kitab tidak melakukan benda2 macam ini?

syaitan ada di mana2 pun ....logik ka nak lontar batu2 disitu.....dah pula kena pijak2 sampai nak mampus......

pakai lah otak sikit.....kalau benar nabi ibrahaim dah membuat benda2 ....tak perlu kita ikut kerana ianya bukan seruan Tuhan.....

:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Jesus willingly took on our sins and punishment, thats why He won our love for Him. He showed us His love before we loved Him.
I'm forever grateful.

[ Last edited by Debmey on 29-1-2005 at 12:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-1-2005 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by angel55 at  11:48 PM:
Kadang-kadang kita sebagai seorang pengikut sesuatu agama, kita akan secara tidak langsung mengikut perbuatan Nabi sebagai contoh Nabi Ibrahim. Dengan itu kita akan seolah-olah berada pada zaman tersebut.... amazing isnt it.... ( well to me yeah ) you dont have to be at that time... but the feeling will make you feel that... i dunno how to describe.... i would love to go there sumday

I tak buat haji lagi... but my parents did.... so far they said... everything is ok... but u knowlah kan media...... kadang-kadang they focus pada yang  begitu asyik what u call that yang membuat dengan perasaan...... so thats why hanya dapat gambaran yang burk sahaja...

biasalah... kuman diseberang lautan boleh nampak....... tetapi gajah di depan mata boleh tak perasan.

Oleh kerana masa adalh singkat.... jadi kemungkinan terdapat perkara yang tidak diingini berlaku.. Wallahualam..... setiap yang hidup pasti akan mati.

Atleast we didnt died dalam kelab malam yang terbakar... or sebab tengok konsert  in general..... kematian berlaku dimana-mana......

And one more thing.. they said...Mekah is a very beautiful plce to be....and also Madinah.

Faith thats counts most in God eyes not those ritual works.
Secondly, non of our prophets frm Moses, Daniel, Zackaria & Jesus  did they performs those things or even performing hajj ???? How can such devil stoning and etc can be truth? If really such things is truth, surely our ancients prophets will follows it.

Hve u guys question, does God  really impressed with such acts??

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by angel55 at  06:30 AM:
As I told u b4... I believe in faith... and I have no doubt on Islam at all.

And I am so proud to be a muslim and will alwiz be.

I believe in Allah and Muhammad is His messangger.

One d ...

oh really?
hve ask urself why such hajj perfoming never done by our prophet b4 muhammad?

what is the motive behind all those hajj  performing ?
political or money making??

why God has send flood each hajj perfoming before and the recent one??

is that not a sign of warning?

what happened humans still igorance without using their brain?

and then flood like Noah will drowned many??

as for me, i do not throw stone to chase the devil out  but I read my Bible words to chase the devil out. Not necessary for me to go all the way to performs devil stoning ritual which doens't make sense at all.

THINK

p/s: not going to contiuned this debate again since i already wrote THINK.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 29-1-2005 at 10:45 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-1-2005 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 29-1-2005 10:21 AM:

oh really?
hve ask urself why such hajj perfoming never done by our prophet b4 muhammad?

what is the motive behind all those hajj  performing ?
political or money making??

why God has  ...

Muslims cant never question their practices nor their beliefs..It's already indoctrinated since ages ago...Thats why they cant question anything or think differently..<Hence their tireless efforts trying to undermine other religions>

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at  10:53 AM:

Muslims cant never question their practices nor their beliefs..It's already indoctrinated since ages ago...Thats why they cant question anything or think differently..<Hence their tireless e ...

meaning to say, they should question their faith first b4 trying to ask question on other faith.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 29-1-2005 01:10 AM:

Faith thats counts most in God eyes not those ritual works.
Secondly, non of our prophets frm Moses, Daniel, Zackaria & Jesus  did they performs those things or even performing hajj ???? H ...

read the underlined sentence tactfully...does truth.8 admit jesus is actually one of the prophets?:

if he does...that means he denies jesus being his god;)

[ Last edited by babybueno on 29-1-2005 at 12:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 2005-1-28 03:44 PM:
The most stupid way of showing love is by letting oneself get tortured to death by the entity he loves ! In the first place, the loved one never ask the lover to do that, it is the lover's idea. Al ...

mark u when u c jesus as man, it looks cool coz prophets n very holy men more often than not suffered much for mankind.  sum rabbis r also willin to bear much pain for their brethren.  of course there r cruel rabbis like those who wanna murder jesus

on the other hand if u wanna c jesus as god who died on the cross, that gonna look silly to say the least.  imagine god wanna be born by his creation mary n be murdered by his creation jews n romans so that he can forgive man for their original or general sins.  don quixote soap opera  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-29 12:43 AM:
Jesus willingly took on our sins and punishment, thats why He won our love for Him. He showed us His love before we loved Him.
I'm forever grateful.

[ Last edited by Debmey on 29-1-2005 at 12 ...

indeed jesus luvs us very much
n its jews n roman's cruelty aginst him that forces him to suffer much on the cross

n jesus is no god but man
no god wanna be born thru his creation mary n be murdered by his creation jews n romans so as to save mankind from original or general sins.  trust me  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-1-29 12:07 PM:

meaning to say, they should question their faith first b4 trying to ask question on other faith.

one tends to question the fundamentals not petty things like whether u abide by sabbah, or whether u eat pork, or whether u wanna marry many wives or u wanna bow to god etc

the fundamental is why theres 3 gods in 1 trinity god christians or 2 gods in 1 twoness god christians or ONE N ONLY ONE GOD unitarian christians?  c?  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 01:02 PM | Show all posts
as one can c from threads in RELIGION BOARD,
trinity n twoness christians tend to veer to hecklin, spammin, cursin, incitin hatred etc when they're faced with the dilemna of the BIG question mark -
where bible teaches jesus is god?  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  12:37 PM:

read the underlined sentence tactfully...does truth.8 admit jesus is actually one of the prophets?:

[ Last edited by babybueno o ...

whether Jesus God or prophet time will tell.

At these momenth God sending warning sign after sign on flood every where include in ur dry land during hajj.  

It that sign of warning is not taken seriously, then u can only see big flood coming.

Ask urself again, whether those hajj  performing is real frm God??
or men made systems?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-1-2005 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at 2005-1-29 12:37 PM:

[ Last edited by babybueno o ...

the problem with trinity n twoness christians is they tend to put 2 n 2 together makin ASSumptions when it deems fit

they gonna treat jesus as god, then as man, then as prophet

as such twoness n trinity christians wanna make god egoistic.  seeminly their god wanna be god almighty n also wanna be man n prophet.  seeminly their god dont trust his creation prophets to carry out his work on earth  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-1-29 01:07 PM:

whether Jesus God or prophet time will tell.

At these momenth God sending warning sign after sign on flood every where include in ur dry land during hajj.  

It that sign of warning is n ...

bible says god will send jesus down to earth bfore doomsday
bible never says god gonna send himself to earth bfore doomsday

THINK  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at  01:16 PM:

bible says god will send jesus down to earth bfore doomsday
bible never says god gonna send himself to earth bfore doomsday

THINK  

peace

And God will judge the earth. Who wil judge ?

Think

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2005 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 29-1-2005 01:02 PM:
as one can c from threads in RELIGION BOARD,
trinity n twoness christians tend to veer to hecklin, spammin, cursin, incitin hatred etc when they're faced with the dilemna of the BIG question mark ...

So is christianity corrupted? The bible never mention that Jesus is God...so where this doctorine come from?

Peace.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077307 second(s), 46 queries .