[Copy link]
Post time 29-1-2005 10:25 PM | Show all posts
that the good one  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

me This user has been deleted
Post time 30-1-2005 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 28-1-2005 03:44 PM:
The most stupid way of showing love is by letting oneself get tortured to death by the entity he loves ! In the first place, the loved one never ask the lover to do that, it is the lover's idea. Al ...

John 18
7 Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth. 8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way: 9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none. 10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. 11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2005 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Stoning the devil ? hahaha..that is what the christian media or christian- influenced media said. They are so stupid for thinking muslims throws stone at the devil during the hajj. For us muslim, the stone throwing is only a symbol of rejecting the devil. Islam teaches us that devils are everywhere. It is lot of difference between a symbolic and the actual.

Cheers ! Keep yourself in stupidity debmey and Truth.8. This morning i have a good laugh for both of u.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2005 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at  08:18 AM:
Stoning the devil ? hahaha..that is what the christian media or christian- influenced media said. They are so stupid for thinking muslims throws stone at the devil during the hajj. For us muslim, t ...

why need those symbol?
why must show off??

actually it the world laughing the stupidity throwing stone by ur umat. afte which they get step to death and claimed it blessing to died therelollol
none of those teachings practise during our ealier prophets expect ur muhammad.

thats why we and peoples of the book rejected ur muhammad

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2005 01:48 PM | Show all posts
none of those teachings practise during our ealier prophets expect ur muhammad.

thats why we and peoples of the book rejected ur muhammad

As far as im concerned none of the teaching of other earlier prophets before Muhammad being practise by christians like you. For instance, In Islam atleast we celebrate Hari Raya Korban to commemorate Abraham's willingness to obey  god by sacrificing his son, Samuel by then  it was replaced by slaugtering goat. There's no such practise being done by christians but you people instead celebrating St. Patrick's day. I understand that St. Patrick is not a prophet!

think!

[ Last edited by babybueno on 31-1-2005 at 02:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2005 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  01:48 PM:

As far as im concerned none of the teaching of other earlier prophets before Muhammad being practise by christians like you. For instance, In Islam atleast we celebrate Hari Raya Korban to commemorate Abraham's willingness to obey  god by sacrificing his son, Samuel by then  it was replaced by slaugtering goat. There's no such practise being done by christians but you people instead celebrating St. Patrick's day. I understand that St. Patrick is not a prophet!

think!...

Why then Moses, Zac, Daniel right to Jesus never kept Hari Raya Korban? For ur information i do not celebrate St.Patrick ....i only observed 7 festival of Christ stated in the Bible. St partick is RC so u can ask them.

Did God ask us to observed Hari raya Korban?? any verses to support ur claimed??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-1-2005 03:10 PM | Show all posts
you read my sentence carefully hari raya korban is to commemorate the incident of Abraham obeying god's order to slaughter his son. I just want to show you example that not only we follow the teaching of Muhammad, we also follow the teaching of earlier prophets like Abraham. Fine, if you reject muhammad and accept the earlier prophets but  i dont see anything what you claimed as the teaching practise by other prophets that you people follow. Either you are RC or not, still you are christian like those RC's. If RC celebrate St. Patrick's day why cant they celebrate anything to commemorate the earlier prophets?

anyway does St. Patrick's day being mention in the bible? nope! Did Jesus ask RC to observe St. Patrick's day? nope! of course no such thing being mention in the bible. My question is between St. Patrick and the prophets (you may exclude Muhammad as you wish) who do you think holier and should gain more respect?

[ Last edited by babybueno on 31-1-2005 at 04:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2005 03:24 PM | Show all posts
In Islam, we believe that Allah send a prophet partly to set a new precedence in certain issue, ritual or not ritual. A new prophet would bring improved message over the earlier prophet or make certain thing obsolete. This is Islamic way of thinking, always dynamic. But Truth wants something static. He would reject any change. That is why he reject Prophet Muhammad. The irony is, he closes his eyes on the fact that in christian history itself, there are also changes brought by new prophets before Jesus.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2005 03:38 PM | Show all posts
I hve no objection on the Hari raya korban but the question :

Muhammad never be the prophet to me so i hve to reject his teachings.

simple as that. no further question

Think

talking about Think, perhaps u can click here  to enjoy sensual situation that brought by ur prophet :  http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/heaven.html

Happy reading

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 31-1-2005 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-1-31 03:38 PM:

simple as that.
talking abo ...

Nobody is begging for you to believe that Prophet Muhammad is a prophet or not. You're the loser if you don't. We don't lose anything for we have the truth. You can continue to be LOST. You have our permission.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2005 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-29 12:43 AM:
Jesus willingly took on our sins and punishment, thats why He won our love for Him. He showed us His love before we loved Him.
I'm forever grateful.

[ Last edited by Debmey on 29-1-2005 at 12 ...
One question is, who created the sin ? If it is your god alone that create the sin, and he alone that able to inflict the sin on man, then it is his responsibility alone to dispel the sin, no need to involve man (by asking man to whacked him) !

Another question is, if your think god loves you, why he make everybody carries the sin while it was Adam alone who did the wrong ?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2005 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 30-1-2005 09:38 PM:

simple as that. no further question

Think

talking abo ...

WHOA..that site has a very serious DISTURBED Hindu developer

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2005 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 1-2-2005 08:40 AM:

WHOA..that site has a very serious DISTURBED Hindu developer

seriously, how do you know that site belongs to a disturbed hindu developer? he must be a sex maniac and  no wonder in that website he only mention about sensual paradise. Even in hinduism they believe one of their gods has a long and strong genital part and that god can help making theirs strong too...haha...i know i shouldnt talk about this but I cant help highlighting this issue :nyorok:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2005 09:43 AM | Show all posts
But they were quoting Islamic holy books, not Hindu books.

peace

[ Last edited by Debmey on 1-2-2005 at 09:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2005 10:20 AM | Show all posts
didnt we told u guys to quote the WHOLE thing..not just piece by piece..and also to know the history of the verse itself

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2005 10:29 AM | Show all posts
We do know the history of the verses.

Mo wanted to encourage his soldiers to doie for him, he therefore invented this virgins in heaven thing.

Mo also wanted to motivate his soldiers on earth, he therefore allowed sex slavery of women captives and called it divine reward from allah.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-2-2005 10:41 AM | Show all posts
T8 purposely mention about that website so it will drag people attention away from the main topic and debmey suddenly appear when sensual paradise issue being brought up making him feel as if he is the champion cos they both believe that issue is their strong point to condemn Muhammad.

I've learnt their trick long ago. im not surprise anymore ;)

[ Last edited by babybueno on 1-2-2005 at 10:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2005 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 1-2-2005 10:20 AM:
didnt we told u guys to quote the WHOLE thing..not just piece by piece..and also to know the history of the verse itself

Quoting piece by piece only ( to suite them )..... is sumone's hobby.

Example from the comforter thread.
--------------------------------------------------
sumone only choose

John14:26 But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

---------------------------------------------
forgetting  these

John 16:7 - "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."
John 16:8 - "And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"
John 16:13 - "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."
John 16:14 - "He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

Well Im off ...later

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2005 10:55 AM | Show all posts
im glad you are here debmey since T8 suggests  me to ask RC like you. I demand an explaination why RC doesnt celebrate anything to commemorate the earlier prophets as if they are less important than st. patrick. Isn't it weird?

You ppl said you believe in earlier prophets and reject Muhammad. i dont see any sign or any celebration to show how you people really follow the teaching  of earlier prophets.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2005 11:30 AM | Show all posts
i'm not a rc.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.235160 second(s), 42 queries .