CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-4-2008 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaj72 at 16-4-2008 03:16 PM
Aiya Debmey... I don't care if they having a sex at 9... because you don't know how tall or big Saidina Aishah is.. may be on that time, her pyshical and thinking same as girl at age 19 in 21st C ...

The hadiths says she was still playing with toys when he had sex with her for the first time.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2008 03:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2357 Debmey's post

like i said.. you don't wanna discuss about her earlier engagement..

seems that you dun wanna hear the whole picture of the story..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 04:31 PM | Show all posts
I already discussed it. mention of her earlier engagement did not state her age at all. your claims are actually baseless.  
why do you dismiss the hadiths who clearly stated the fact that aisha had sex when she was only 9?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 04:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2358 gunblade712's post

He just ignorance, tried to keep same questions... Even though being answer before... Like to provoke but with stupidity...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 05:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2357 Debmey's post

This Hadiths from your post Debmey....

From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
            "Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:
            "Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:
            "Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM VOLUME 2, #3309
            Aisha reported:  Allah抯 Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaj72 at 16-4-2008 05:06 PM
"The translator simply choose to use different words"

And they all mean having sex with a 9 year old aisha, yo are getting the point here.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-4-2008 06:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2363 Debmey's post

sukati ko lah debmey...

orang dah jawab dah soalan nih.. ko yang bangang taknak terima.. lepas tuh nak menyalak2 kat sini..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 12:14 AM | Show all posts

Jizzz... Klong! Klong!

Originally posted by Debmey at 16-4-2008 04:54
Adam and Eve's kids? what do muslims say since its in islam?

What we do know is that mohd had sex with a 9 year old aish and thats that and you muslims have no answers foir such shameful behavior.

*tut* asked you to audit the following post,click following url to view the post:
http://forum6.cari.com.my/viewth ... page=94#pid22136205
His/Her Reason: Mohd? Aish?
this human can't show his/her respect to the prophet by typing in his full name? this human can't show respect to the prophet's wife by typing her full name? clearly this is just another one of those people who act like an animal and failed to show his/her respect towards other religion...

Jizzz... Klong! Klong!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2008 09:09 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2368 AceHand's post

Kang kena marah...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 09:43 AM | Show all posts

Balas #2369 yaminz\ catat

Abih tak faham2 bahasa...

Tulis bahasa M'sia kang lagi la dia fenin lalat....

hah.. Luu (Debmey) Pikirr Laaa Sendirii bebbb...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 10:07 AM | Show all posts
dari dulu seh..

orang dah jawab tapi bangang taknak baca.. hampeh tol

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 10:40 AM | Show all posts
According to the Priest of Saint Mary's Catholic Church: "Mary was approximately 14 years old when she got pregnant with Jesus. Joseph, Mary's Husband is believed to be around 36. Mary was only 13 when she married Joseph. When she first was arranged with Joseph she was between 7 to 9 years old."

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77&PN=1

i guess chritian don't know about this

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 10:43 AM | Show all posts
really, show me proof from the Priest of Saint Mary's Catholic Church, not from an anti Christian site.
even if mary was 13, its 5 years older than aisha.
And mary had a virgin birth, ie. no sex unlike aisha.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 10:48 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2373 Debmey's post

but your bible said that jesus is the BEGOTTEN son of God..

what does BEGOTTEN means debmey?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Yes sir, only begotten Son. Son of God is a title. In other words, Jesus wasn't God's son as you would understand yourself to be your father's son.
The Bible itself puts it very clearly in John 1. In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God.
Jesus adopted the title of Son of God only when he was on earth. After he has asceded to heaven, he took on the title Word of God again in Revelations.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 10:53 AM | Show all posts
And still muslims have no explaination for paedophilia by their prophet.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2008 11:19 AM | Show all posts
hmm ... ok debmey prove to me that ...aisha was sexually abused ...and put in this thread a word from aisha ... that she was treated wrongfully ...the explaination and also the context ...

[ Last edited by  fish_o7 at 17-4-2008 11:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 11:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2375 Debmey's post

and so you have 3 god?

ohh the paedophilia issue was long answered.. please follow the thread..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 12:42 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2376 Debmey\ catat

Check out the meaning of consumate and cohabitation.. it's differ to each other..

That's why...

Please qoute hadiths from it's original language (Arab)

Because that what I mean and the answer came from you .. yourself..

"The translator simply choose to use different words"

And Paedophile is GREEK WORD, not Arab or Malay word (As for muslims, there are no paedophile action, if the both family agreed, you can match your children (engaged) since a baby)

So, paedophile word and defination exist only for non-muslim (GREEK citizen) which is GREEK related to Roman Catholic..

I wonder if their Priest not allow to marry.. (Macam sami Buddha)   (Are they related religion???)

WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEIR SEX NEED??????

OR ARE THEY HUNSA????   ATAU TELAH DIKEMBIRI?????

Hah.. luuuu pikirrrrr laaaa sendiriiii bebbbb...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2008 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fish_o7 at 17-4-2008 11:19 AM
hmm ... ok debmey prove to me that ...aisha was sexually abused ...and put in this thread a word from aisha ... that she was treated wrongfully ...the explaination and also the context ...

From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
            "Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriagecontract with her when she was six years old and he consummated hismarriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have beeninformed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. tillhis death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:
            "Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract)with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriagewith her while she was nine years old and she remained with him fornine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:
            "Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girlof six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of HarithKharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew(again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in aswing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her,not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand andmade me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, andwhen my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed myface and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in thehouse I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah'sblessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and theyprepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came tome in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at thattime I was a girl of nine years of age."

FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM VOLUME 2, #3309
            Aisha reported:  Allah抯 Messenger married me when I wassix years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 03:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.214489 second(s), 42 queries .