CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-4-2009 12:01 PM | Show all posts
There are many things that I may do and they don't include missing a face-off with the likes of you Debmey. Rest assured I always stand my ground no matter what. You can see that in this thread....and many others. Really you can't take me on as I was once like you too...a steadfast gut-churning Evanglical that bought souls into a wrong cause the wrong way. Allah has redeemed me just as Paul said he was too on the dusty dry road to Damascus. Anyways you make marriage sound so dirty. They teach you that in Bible class?

Since you're not making any progress in the direction of the Prophet of Islam, I will instead have to resort to an "alternative approach". To let you see "the light" so to speak. We talk on the Issue of Jacob and Rachel. This will definately in my honest opinion [IMOP] drive home the stake that will inevitably put you to rest for eternity...I hope. Tell me the ages of Jacob and Rachel, when he landed the pecker on Rachel's pretty rosy young cheek?

PS - You should sit up and take note of what Mgsrulz just said.

ARI FUZZMAN

Let me help you clear the choke in your throat Debmey. So how old was JACOB when he kissed Rachel, a very young pretty lil' thing on the cheeks? SEVENTY. Here's one of the many proofs to nail home the age concern aight! Read on.

The Link:

http://biblicalstudies.qldwide.n ... ker_is_tricked.html

The first paragraph reads:-
Jacob was seventy-seven years old when he started out on his journey from his home in Canaan to his uncle's home is Haran. As night fell he decided to stop and rest. That night he used a stone for a pillow and had a very strange dream.

Your comments please? Is Jacob a paedophile too? Does Jacob exibit symptoms consistent with paedophilia?

ARI FUZZMAN

http://mforum4.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=145769&extra=&page=80

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2009 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Thanky Duchy.

And Fuzzman ran away from all these, perhaps you can help him out by dealing with these hadiths directly.

From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
            "Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriagecontract with her when she was six years old and he consummated hismarriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have beeninformed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. tillhis death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:
            "Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract)with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriagewith her while she was nine years old and she remained with him fornine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:
            "Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girlof six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of HarithKharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew(again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in aswing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her,not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand andmade me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, andwhen my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed myface and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in thehouse I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah'sblessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and theyprepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came tome in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at thattime I was a girl of nine years of age."

FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM VOLUME 2, #3309
            Aisha reported:  Allah抯 Messenger married me when I wassix years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2009 03:32 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2401 Debmey\ catat

Ari Fuzzman presented two question based on your ideas on the Hadith.

who/what is and Ansari woman?

and why does Aisha betrothed to other person before Muhammad s.a.w.?

instead of spamming the Hadith, why don't you answer Fuzzman's question based on your quoted hadith...?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2009 03:39 PM | Show all posts
let's just use debmey's logic for just one second.

debmey uses TODAY'S EXPLANATION OF PEDOPHILIA (which, sadly, he took only FEW of the explanation/definition and not ALL of it) and deemed that Muhammad s.a.w. is a pedophilia.

So, debmey, TODAY'S EXPLANATION stated that if you had sex or even marry your sister/brother/close kin, you are committing incest am I right?

so, according to your own understanding, does Adam's children commit incest (prior to TODAY'S EXPLANATION)?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2009 07:14 PM | Show all posts
ok i can access now. syukur. debmey pls we talk about jubair ok.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2009 08:11 PM | Show all posts
jubar? more like speculation without any evidence. It is an attempt to run away from those hadiths that showed muhamad a paedophile. How about dealing with those verses directly instead and stop running away?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-4-2009 11:02 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2405 Debmey\ catat

we ARE dealing with the hadith actually. why are you running away from the discussion?

please explain #2403

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2009 07:40 AM | Show all posts
no sir, you didn't, you muslims ran away because yu know you cannot deal with those hadiths at all.
Even your points are pure speculation w/o a ny evidence to back up your claims.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2009 07:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2407 Debmey's post

hi debmey. wat fuzzman write was true. jubair was d 1st engage 2 aisha. so logic speaking how old was aisha at tat time? this is very gud angle from fuzzman. also it is mentioned like fuzzman said tat recording of aisha life was not totallt correct. pls comment yes.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2009 11:54 PM | Show all posts
you tell me, how old was aisha at that time? Can you prove she was older than 6? There is no evidence at all that she was older, only pure speculations from you muslims.

I on the other hadn have clear proofs and you muslim still cannot deny that the hadiths stated clearly that aisha was married at 6.
Are you muslims ready to say that the hadiths are wrong?

So you see, you muslims bended over backward and end up contradicting yourselves in desperate attempts to cover up for muhamad's paedophilia.

[ Last edited by  Debmey at 19-4-2009 00:29 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 10:11 AM | Show all posts

Balas #2407 Debmey\ catat

please explain #2403

you cannot, right?

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 03:03 PM | Show all posts
already explained, you ran away.

And thats because you have no replies to those hadith verses that shows that muhamafd had sex with a 9 year old aisha.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 03:10 PM | Show all posts
apa yang si demey nie tengah mengarut nie?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 03:17 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2411 Debmey\ catat

already explain? where?

seems that debmey's stuck, that is why debmey choose to lie.

see how i expose debmey's lies?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 03:17 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2412 doden\ catat

ntah, dia tak dapat jawab #2403, sbb tuh dia jadi gitu..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Where are your explanations to those verses that showed that muhamad had sex with a 9 year old aisha? none? Ahahahahahahaha.............

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2009 04:16 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2415 Debmey\ catat

fuzzman has made it very clear, and you cannot answer him

that is why you resolve to spamming.

seeing that you self-proclaimed to have answer his question, i produce a very simple question on post #2403 in response to your so-called allegation.

it's the same concept of question, but it seems you failed and do not dare to answer the question

hahahahahhhaahhhaah

what a loser, debmey, you were pawned by fuzzman, and you were pawned by any muslims due to your lack of mentality...

cheers!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Fuzzman wasn't clear at all, he could prove what he said, maybe yu can help him out.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-4-2009 16:20
Fuzzman wasn't clear at all, he could prove what he said, maybe yu can help him out.

yes he can, and he did

thank you for clarifying.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 04:23 PM | Show all posts
he did? where? please show us.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 10:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071053 second(s), 42 queries .