CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-4-2009 04:24 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2419 Debmey\ catat

ohh, please follow the thread, debmey

then again, you DO AGREE that fuzzman CAN PROOF what he say...

thank you for agreeing...

cheers!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2009 04:26 PM | Show all posts
i followed the thread, no answers from fuzzy.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 04:29 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2421 Debmey\ catat

#2403!

how come you failed to answer the question? it uses the same concept..  

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 04:30 PM | Show all posts
i answered the question long ago, yu fotta follow the thread GB.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 04:31 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2423 Debmey\ catat

WHERE is the answer?

seems that debmey cannot give me the posting number.. why? because he LIED...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 04:34 PM | Show all posts
i answered it in the thread, yu gotta follow the thread GB.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-4-2009 04:41 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2425 Debmey\ catat

you cannot give me your posting number?

how come? don't dare? it's not there, right?

debmey lied!!...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 04:52 PM | Show all posts
and yu dare not show me fuzzman's answer to me, why?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2009 05:05 PM | Show all posts

you debated with him, right? so how come you missed his answer?

well? where's your answer? not there, debmey? you lied?

hehehehhehheh

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2009 07:56 PM | Show all posts
tat is why fuzzman have many probelms in here. debmey i got one question 4 u. if jubair was 1st engage, at wat age would aisha be? logic speaking pls. another ting..why in hadiths not write about jubair being 1st engage when jubair was the 1st engage..! so fuzzman is right to say tat some of the info in hadiths not sama as each other. myself kapla pusing when i try 2 figure this issue out. can u help out pls. k

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2009 04:31 PM | Show all posts
some help pls debmey. i c u not want to talk about jubair. how come?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2009 03:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2428 gunblade712's post

Be simple bro,

So, what age did you think aishah married to the prophet?

Is that consider PAEDOPHILE? Put aside who is on the line and if you see an adult marrying a young child.. What message do you present. In the past and present. It will still be the same.

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2009 04:32 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2431 kompia23\ catat

no, my friend. it is different altogether.

if it is the same, then you would have to admit that we, the humans, are all the by-product of an incest committed by Adam's children...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2009 04:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2432 gunblade712's post

if it is the same, then you would have to admit that we, the humans, are all the by-product of an incest committed by Adam's children...

We going off topic again right. But do remember, at that time God did not issued the LAWS to prohibit that. It's only after no. of man increased. In the time of Moses i believe.

So, how about the age of Aishah?

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2009 08:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2433 kompia23's post

kompia i think b4 u ask about age of aishah u shud b more concern about jubair n her age when engage to her...dun u think? fuzzman is right...even debmey cannot talk about jubair, how about u? can u talk about jubair n his engage age to aishah?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2009 11:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2434 jfreemanns's post

kompia i think b4 u ask about age of aishah u shud b more concern about jubair n her age when engage to her...dun u think? fuzzman is right...even debmey cannot talk about jubair, how about u? can u talk about jubair n his engage age to aishah?

May i know who is this jubair guy??? Also, do take note that engagement and marriage are two very different thing. Engagement may be done since birth by parent, but not marriage.

Regards.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-4-2009 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jfreemanns at 22-4-2009 20:10
kompia i think b4 u ask about age of aishah u shud b more concern about jubair n her age when engage to her...dun u think? fuzzman is right...even debmey cannot talk about jubair, how about u? ca ...

If you followed the thread carefully, i have answered fuzzy and sought clarification from him concerning his claim about aisha's age. Fuzzy failed to clarify and therefore back up his claim.

How about the ahdiths who clearly showed that muhamad married aisha when she was only 6 and had sex with her when she was only 9?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2009 06:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2435 kompia23's post

jubair in history is aishah's 1st engage b4 it was cut off by his father bcoz aishah's family bcame muslim. this fact i find in here as fuzzman write. so if this is the true story then how old can aishah be wen she was engage 2 jubair. jubair name also found in hadiths as a muslim. tat means he later become a muslim also.

i agree tat engage n marry no same one. ...but u must go back n c d tradition of tat time wen it comes 2 age of engage n marriage. fuzzman got also write about ansari women name kaulah or something who was middleman to promote aishah to him for consider as wife. this kaulah got as record show mention aishah as a grow-up person alredi. i think she got say something like "bikr" means young woman.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2009 06:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2436 Debmey's post

tat is y we have to talk some more about jubair...then only we can come to final conclude as 2 d real aishah age noo. like fuzzman got say hadiths also quite tough bcoz the recordings were collect from both sunni n shia source. some 4 her some not 4 her. so very hard lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2009 11:14 PM | Show all posts
There are two very serious problems with your defence of muhamad's paedophilia.

First of all, you cannot establish the actual age of aisha when she was engaged. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest aisha's age of engagement one way or another, so how can you muslims use this as an argument? Fuzzman himself could not clarify this, perhaps you can do a better job than Fuzzman.

Secondly, if indeed you propose that aisha was of age or late teens when she was married to muhamad, that will pose an even greater problem for you muslims because you will end up contradicting the various hadiths including al bukahri which you muslims consider sahih.
Thats will in turn throw your entire sunni faith into question because much of your practices and belief system came from al bukhari.

Its no wonder why you muslims simply run away and dare not deal with those hadiths even though you wanted so desperate deny muhamad's clear paedophilia.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 01:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.555221 second(s), 39 queries .