CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 24-4-2009 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kompia23 at 22-4-2009 16:59

We going off topic again right. But do remember, at that time God did not issued the LAWS to prohibit that. It's only after no. of man increased. In the time of Moses i believe.

So, how ab ...

Good. so now you are willing to talk about God's Law.

I don't think "pedophilia" is a term found in both the Bible and the Quran, am I right? So the term is MAN-MADE WORD, not GOD'S WORD.

So let's take the Law, seeing that you are willing to talk about God's Law.

What does God's Law says about the age of marriage for a girl, brother kompia?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-4-2009 11:29 AM | Show all posts
The age of marriage not specified in the Bible but Aisha's age was specified when muhamad married and had sex with her. He married her when she was only 6 years old and had sex with her when she was only 9 years old. Deal with that.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 11:37 AM | Show all posts

Balas #2441 Debmey\ catat

so there are no divine Law in the Bible that talks about the minimum marriage, hence there are no Law from God (according to Christendom) about pedophilia.

so why do you deemed a man-made law to a person who lived 1,400 years ago, and you ignored the situation happened in 1,400 years ago?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Bible never taught paedophilia, the Quran does teach paedophilia instead as I have clearly shown.
Muhamad was a paedophile in fact.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 12:14 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2443 Debmey\ catat

i didn't say Bible teaches pedophilia, why are you being so protective all of the sudden?

the Bible did not say anything about pedophilia, meaning there is NO LAW in the bible about pedophilia... (according to you, that is)

the Quran shows on how a girl should get her first period before she can get married. On what account do you say that the Quran teaches pedophilia, when your Bible DID NOT TEACH YOU ANY LAWS ABOUT PEDOPHILIA??

see how you are confused between a God's Law and a Man's Law?

you have showed us nothing, debmey.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 12:27 PM | Show all posts
the Quran shows on how a girl should get her first period before she can get married. On what account do you say that the Quran teaches pedophilia, when your Bible DID NOT TEACH YOU ANY LAWS ABOUT PEDOPHILIA??

http://mforum5.cari.com.my/viewt ... &extra=page%3D1

post no.1 sir, clear proofs that quran does teach paedophilia.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-4-2009 12:38 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2445 Debmey\ catat

#1 is only a link...

how can you say it's "clear" when I have to read ANOTHER link?

it seems you do not know the meaning of "clear" in the first place.

go back and learn your English lesson, boy. Don't skip class.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 05:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2439 Debmey's post

sorry debmey y d big fonts? u trying 2 say something u canot handle. contradiction or not dun realy matter cos d issue is like u say.... aishah age right. to know wat is right or not in hadiths is not ur concern really. like fuzzman say all recording got issue of sunni n shia concept or misconcept. i follow this thread n c tat recordings r mix n have muslim,hisham,bukhari n many more la. iraqi recorders r shia inclined..like fuzzman got mention right.

pls dun worrry wether we sunni run off d field or shia sail away or wat. wat we reallyy need to sit down right now n really get serious n do is to establish the concern of jubair like fuzzman got press on u non stop la. if we know or even gas d age check 4 aishah then only we can add on the years 4ward like fuzzman say.. he call the possible timeline 4ward to establish the age aishah shud b wen she was intro 2 prophet muhammad. can we pls do tat instead of going round n round.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-4-2009 05:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2443 Debmey's post

sorry debmey but paedopile is abusive n practiced in bilbe stories. u shud no better bcoz u claim 2 b a christian who know a lot. but that again is differen story right. i just hope tat fuzzman is around again so tat this will b more interesting. wen something is no more den we start 2 appreciate. who knows no. maybe 2day, 2moro or d day after 2moro, nxt mth maybe we get 2 c fuzzman in here again.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2009 08:28 AM | Show all posts
sorry debmey y d big fonts? u trying 2 say something u canot handle. contradiction or not dun realy matter cos d issue is like u say.... aishah age right. to know wat is right or not in hadiths is not ur concern really.

I can fully handle this debate, but looks like you muslims can't. Its no wonder you can never deal with evidence provided.

like fuzzman say all recording got issue of sunni n shia concept or misconcept. i follow this thread n c tat recordings r mix n have muslim,hisham,bukhari n many more la. iraqi recorders r shia inclined..like fuzzman got mention right.

I quoted from Al bukhari. So are you fellas sunnis or shias?

pls dun worrry wether we sunni run off d field or shia sail away or wat. wat we reallyy need to sit down right now n really get serious n do is to establish the concern of jubair like fuzzman got press on u non stop la.

Thats right sir, thats what I am trying to do. So are there any evidence at all of aisha's age when she was enagaged to jubair? Please show us. Fuzzy cant do it, maybe you can do better.

if we know or even gas d age check 4 aishah then only we can add on the years 4ward like fuzzman say.. he call the possible timeline 4ward to establish the age aishah shud b wen she was intro 2 prophet muhammad. can we pls do tat instead of going round n round.

Fuzzy couldn't do it, thats why he ran away.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2009 03:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2448 jfreemanns's post

sorry debmey but paedopile is abusive n practiced in bilbe stories.

Hmm.. that is a big accusation bro. Mind backing up with verses from the bible?

As i said before, engagement is very different from marraige. If you refer to the Chinese or Indian culture, one may has already been bethroned to be married even before they are born. This is called family to family agreement, to close up ties. At those time, marriage between an adult and a child  is a norm. But on today culture, that kind of arrangement is not acceptable.

The fact is the prophet did married to a child (whether she has reached puberty or not). At 9 years old - she is still a child. No one today would call a 9 years old a young woman. A young teenager perhaps.

Regards

[ Last edited by  kompia23 at 25-4-2009 15:39 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2009 09:15 AM | Show all posts

Balas #2450 kompia23\ catat

kompia, why do you take the current today's mentality and put it on some 1,400 years back, my friend?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2009 08:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2449 Debmey's post

ok debmey it dun matter wat we r...sunni shia. wat is important is tat jubair exists. aishah exists. d fact tat jubair was 1st engaged 2 aishah exists. tat jubair was broken from engage 2 aishah exists. tat aishah got go to habshah with her dad exists. tat after aishah come back 3 yaers later was engaged 2 prophet muhammad exists.

so how debmey? if u find so hard to understand...try thinking about mary when she was engage 2 joseph...wat was her age? maybe then u will understand better no.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 12:46 AM | Show all posts
ok debmey it dun matter wat we r...sunni shia. wat is important is tat jubair exists. aishah exists. d fact tat jubair was 1st engaged 2 aishah exists. tat jubair was broken from engage 2 aishah exists. tat aishah got go to habshah with her dad exists. tat after aishah come back 3 yaers later was engaged 2 prophet muhammad exists.

so how debmey? if u find so hard to understand...try thinking about mary when she was engage 2 joseph...wat was her age? maybe then u will understand better no.

so can you or fuzzy show us evidence of aisha age was when she was engaged and disengaged to jubair?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-4-2009 00:46

so can you or fuzzy show us evidence of aisha age was when she was engaged and disengaged to jubair?

we can try 1 way k. how about we count backwards from d time aishah was engage to prophet muhammad n c wether the age at jubair time got match or even can b logic no. so if hadith n u peeps say it was 6 yrs old at engange n marry at 9 yrs old....we count backwad n c.
aishah go into habsaha for 3 years after break with jubair n engage prophet muhammad wen she come home. so we do mathematic here k.

marry prophet ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 9 yrs old.
engage prophet after come home frm habsa after 3 yrs.--------------------------------------------- 6 yrs old.
wen go to habsa with her daddy n family after break with jubair.------------------------------------3 yrs old.

there4 how old is aisha wen she get engage 2 jubair? we know according 2 culture then, must take 3 yrs to pass the time for engage period b4 marry....so how old was aisha when engage to jubair. give u chance la . say maybe at age 1 or 2 wen engage to jubair?

i dun think so lah debmey. i think u also can agree. where got culture tat time engage at 1 or 2 years old lah. u c like i say fuzzman memang know wat he talking about lah. tat is why he got bring out jubair story 4u2c. like fuzzman got say jubair is ur boogeyman when u wanna 2 make story like aisha too young to marry.

pls comment about wat i write ok.....thank u.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2009 03:35 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2454 jfreemanns\ catat

i'd doubt that he would gave out a positive comment.

the best he can do is spam the thread with mockery and with his own perverse ideas.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2009 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gunblade712 at 28-4-2009 15:35
i'd doubt that he would gave out a positive comment.

the best he can do is spam the thread with mockery and with his own perverse ideas.

i dun no gunblade but i dun c debmey continue this thread. like fuzzman got say jubair will prove prophet muhammad 2 b a straight regular person not like wat most christians would like to show our prophet as a bad person. i believe this is desperate atempt 2 slow down d growing number of muslim converts in the western world. wat u think?

i hope debmey will continue here.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2009 05:01 PM | Show all posts
we can try 1 way k. how about we count backwards from d time aishah was engage to prophet muhammad n c wether the age at jubair time got match or even can b logic no. so if hadith n u peeps say it was 6 yrs old at engange n marry at 9 yrs old....we count backwad n c.
aishah go into habsaha for 3 years after break with jubair n engage prophet muhammad wen she come home. so we do mathematic here k.

marry prophet ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 9 yrs old.
engage prophet after come home frm habsa after 3 yrs.--------------------------------------------- 6 yrs old.
wen go to habsa with her daddy n family after break with jubair.------------------------------------3 yrs old.

there4 how old is aisha wen she get engage 2 jubair? we know according 2 culture then, must take 3 yrs to pass the time for engage period b4 marry....so how old was aisha when engage to jubair. give u chance la . say maybe at age 1 or 2 wen engage to jubair?

i dun think so lah debmey. i think u also can agree. where got culture tat time engage at 1 or 2 years old lah. u c like i say fuzzman memang know wat he talking about lah. tat is why he got bring out jubair story 4u2c. like fuzzman got say jubair is ur boogeyman when u wanna 2 make story like aisha too young to marry.

pls comment about wat i write ok.....thank u.

Why not? We base only on what you think so? I based my arguments on direct record from al bukahri who stated the ages so clearly.
Is whatever fuzzy quoted more authoritative than al bukari?

Are there cultures that engage on birth or slightly older? Yes, Chinese culture. Bethrothment can even be before birth in old Chinese culture. The parents simply agree to an engagement if the sexes of their unborn child are different.

Fuzzy and his lame defence shattered.

What else?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2009 05:27 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2456 jfreemanns\ catat

yes, i agree with you, freemanns.. somehow debmey is desperately trying to push his so-called "truth" down our throat..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2009 05:28 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2457 Debmey\ catat

defence shattered? i don't see how does this happen, seeing that you are talking about what you think..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067910 second(s), 42 queries .