CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-4-2009 10:20 PM | Show all posts
yu fellas cant back up your jabair story, verses teh hard veidence I presented, how is it not shattered?

[ Last edited by  Debmey at 29-4-2009 22:21 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-4-2009 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kompia23 at 25-4-2009 15:31

Hmm.. that is a big accusation bro. Mind backing up with verses from the bible?

As i said before, engagement is very different from marraige. If you refer to the Chinese or Indian culture, ...

are we talking about race out of the blue kompia??

for me, this is one of the issue for a non-muslims to shattered the last Prophet, Chosen by Allah to lead us, though I try (Insya-Allah to be impartial when moderating this forum) I see that it's pointless to clarify things that pertains us, to someone who not in one thousand years will acknowledge the TRUTH as we see it

if the Quran compels us Muslim man to be a paedophile, why in this day and time, it is still frown upon by our own society?

This thread has seen a lot of  evidences produce to support what has happened, but again there are always going to be God fearing human being, that wil distort at their own perils others religion

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 11:49 AM | Show all posts

Balas #2460 Debmey\ catat

can you please type properly?

what's veidence?

backed it up? don't tell me you actually DON'T KNOW about who is Jubair...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 12:09 PM | Show all posts
yu know who is jubair? Can you show us what age he was engaged?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 12:18 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2463 Debmey\ catat

OMG.. you mean you didn't know?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 12:33 PM | Show all posts
no sir, none of us know. Do you know?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-4-2009 12:47 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2465 Debmey\ catat

none of "us"?

who do you mean by "us" ?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 01:25 PM | Show all posts
so can you tell us jubair's age when he was engaged?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-4-2009 01:52 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2467 Debmey\ catat

running away from a very simple question, debmey?

i thought you claimed to have studied Islam.. surely you must know Jubair, right?

you can go and open up back those books about Islam and see..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-4-2009 12:09
yu know who is jubair? Can you show us what age he was engaged?

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Jubayr_ibn_Mut'im
jubair is son of Mut'im ibni Uday. In history , Abu Bakr had initially engaged his daughter Aisha to Jubayr ibn Mut'im, but when Jubayr's father Mut`im ibn `Uday was informed that Abu Bakr had adopted Islam and rejected polytheism, Mut`im no longer wished his son to marry Aisha . He was especially known for his knowledge of genealogy . He was the owner of Wahshy ibn Harb. He adopted Islam in the period between the Hudaibiah Treaty and the Conquest of Mecca. Mecca was conquered by the Muslims in January 630 AD ....

He had two sons, Nafi' ibn Jubayr and Muhammad ibn Jubayr . He is included in the Isnad of several hadith , among them being the Hadith of the two weighty things.

1stly 2 prove tat jubair is not imagination but true we can c tat he is in hadiths as i found on web -

http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/creed/abdulwahab/KT1-chap-62.htm

Kitaab At-Tawheed, Chapter: 62
Allah May Not Be Asked to Intercede With His Creatures
It is reported on the authority of Jubair Ibn Mut'im (ra) that he said: "A bedouin Arab came to the Prophet and said: "Oh, Messenger of Allah ! The people are enfeebled, families are starving and wealth has perished, so ask your Rabb to send us some rain and we will seek Allah's intercession upon you and yours upon Allah ." The Prophet said:

"Subhaan Allaah! Subhaan Allaah!" 1 He continued to do so until the effect of it was apparent in the faces of his Companions. Then he said: "Woe to you! Do you not know Who Allah is? Allah's Sublimity is far greater than that! There is no intercession of Allah upon anyone." (Narrated by Abu Dawood)
Jubair Ibn Mut'im (ra) informs us in this Hadith that a bedouin man came to the Prophet and complained to him of the deprivation, hunger and financial loss which they were suffering due to a prolonged drought and he requested from the Prophet that he pray to Allah to lift this affliction from them and send rain; but the method used by this bedouin man constituted a great wrong upon Allah and His Messenger - may Allah forgive him - for he sought Allah's intercession upon the Prophet and that of the Prophet upon Allah ! When the Messenger of Allah heard this, he became extremely angry and rejected the bedouin's words and he began to praise Allah repeatedly, proclaiming His Exaltedness and rebuking the bedouin and informing him that Allah is Greater than to be called as an intercessor for any of His creatures because He possesses all of them and they are under His complete authority

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-4-2009 13:25
so can you tell us jubair's age when he was engaged?

2ndly u shud b more concentrate on issue of aisha age not jubair bcoz logic talk if jubair can b engage 2 aishah he is of youth age....tat means old enough 2 engage or marry. pls dun change subjek ok. stick 2 story ok.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 03:24 PM | Show all posts
So what was aisha's age when she was disengaged? Any evidence? No speculation like what you and fuzzy did please, we want real evidence.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 03:47 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2471 Debmey\ catat

first, do you agree that Jubair existed?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 04:23 PM | Show all posts
do you agree that muhamad had sex with a 9 year odl aisha?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 04:28 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2473 Debmey\ catat

i thought you wanted proof about Jubair? seeing that the proof is presented, we need to know whether you agreed that Jubair existed before you continue the discussion.

Like I said, debmey, stop jumping around like a mad frog and get back to the discussion..

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 04:54 PM | Show all posts
I have proofs that muhamad had sex with a 9 year old aisha. Thats enough to prove he was a paedophile.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-4-2009 04:58 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2475 Debmey\ catat

seems like you are running away from this "Jubair" issue..

well, you ALWAYS runs away when you've lost your point...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2009 05:59 PM | Show all posts
nope, never ran away. You muslims never showed aisha's age when she was disengaged from jubair at all.

I on the other hand shows hard evidence that muhamad had sex with a 9 year old aisha.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2009 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 30-4-2009 17:59
nope, never ran away. You muslims never showed aisha's age when she was disengaged from jubair at all.

I on the other hand shows hard evidence that muhamad had sex with a 9 year old aisha.

i c u r not d kind of person wanting to reason things out in logic pattern. u always hold to what bukhari got say about aishah n prophet muhammad in a bad way. ok fine no prob there. but i ask u one thing n pls give correct answer.

my question - u find bukhari to be correct source always.... also according to bukhari also there are recordings frm jubair ibni mutim. [like i got put up] there4 according to bukhari records jubair exists...can u accept tat fact frm recordings frm bukhari?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2009 03:52 PM | Show all posts
i c u r not d kind of person wanting to reason things out in logic pattern. u always hold to what bukhari got say about aishah n prophet muhammad in a bad way. ok fine no prob there. but i ask u one thing n pls give correct answer.

my question - u find bukhari to be correct source always.... also according to bukhari also there are recordings frm jubair ibni mutim. [like i got put up] there4 according to bukhari records jubair exists...can u accept tat fact frm recordings frm bukhari?

I am indeed very reasonable and logical.
Al Bukhari hadiths collection is sahih according to sunni muslims.
Al bukahri noted that muhamd had sex with aisha when she was only 9 years old.
Al bukhari never mentioned aisha's age when she was disengaged from jubair.

Can you provide evidence of aisha's age when she was disengaged from jubair?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.291053 second(s), 46 queries .